awesome matches

Your insane lengthy response proves how much of a sensitive loser you are by trying to establish your legitimacy over a simple video that I guess really bothers you. You seem to be the kind of player that cries and complains when you get your ass beat. get a life LOSER.

Lol you base this off nothing. I have not directly insulted you so good job on returning the favor(sarcasm).

You defame me by making up lies and assumptions, and expect me to roll over and say "yes I'm sad because I can't beat challenge 300, please warlock show me how to beat it the easy way" which none of it is true.

You implied I'm jelous because you beat it an I can't. Which is false because I did beat it. And I did it the hard way

2.) you call me a whiney loser online who smack talks. You never played me or seen me play another person in your life. So I don't know how you can make that assumption.

3.) case in point if anyone here is attacking someone it's you. Of course I'll defend myself when someone makes false assumptions about me. If someone said that you worship Satan when your not even religious you wouldn't defend yourself?? That's what I'm doing here.

I agree don't sink down to his level critical_limit you are odiously the better person here and you give great advice so ignore him. I would like to see some of you matches though.

I agree don't sink down to his level critical_limit you are odiously the better person here and you give great advice so ignore him. I would like to see some of you matches though.

I'm uploading some when I get off work. They are online matches so me and bbblp have to rely a little more on prediction than reaction. But hopefully you can learn a bit from the vids.

I agree don't sink down to his level critical_limit you are odiously the better person here and you give great advice so ignore him. I would like to see some of your matches though.

^^^THIS

That is the only reason why I asked him to help. When I played like a bad ass when Mk9 first came out he and I went round after round trying to figure each other out. He figured me out pretty much instantaneously. lol, He is still my favorite fight despite us only playing once in a while and him handing me my ass every time, yes even if I won it's not by much.

Lol you base this off nothing. I have not directly insulted you so good job on returning the favor(sarcasm).

You defame me by making up lies and assumptions, and expect me to roll over and say "yes I'm sad because I can't beat challenge 300, please warlock show me how to beat it the easy way" which none of it is true.

You implied I'm jelous because you beat it an I can't. Which is false because I did beat it. And I did it the hard way

2.) you call me a whiney loser online who smack talks. You never played me or seen me play another person in your life. So I don't know how you can make that assumption.

3.) case in point if anyone here is attacking someone it's you. Of course I'll defend myself when someone makes false assumptions about me. If someone said that you worship Satan when your not even religious you wouldn't defend yourself?? That's what I'm doing here.

You're the meathead who started the gentle insults and you think you are someone by saying you beat the game the hard way lmao. We all have and will beat the game the hard way you idiot, its the only way. So don't expect to talk shittt and not have people respond to your smell. Go beat the game and upload it then you can talk all the smelly shiitt you want moron lmao.

Let's all hug and pretend the insults never happened =)

Critical-Limit was acting like a jelous babyass trying to deluster a simple gaming video to make himself feel better. Let him say he's sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
An infraction didn't work.

Kindly asking you to stop didn't work.

Have a vacation instead =)

@W-A-R-L-O-K
You're the meathead who started the gentle insults and you think you are someone by saying you beat the game the hard way lmao. We all have and will beat the game the hard way you idiot, its the only way. So don't expect to talk shittt and not have people respond to your smell. Go beat the game and upload it then you can talk all the smelly shiitt you want moron lmao.

dude what is your problem your being a dush this thread was not for you to bash on other people and that go between critical_limit and that other guy was for fun. but you are just taking this way to seriously so please settle down.
:dito:

dude what is your problem your being a dush this thread was not for you to bash on other people and that go between critical_limit and that other guy was for fun. but you are just taking this way to seriously so please settle down.

I already banned him and you don't need to chip in, the mods can handle it =) Usually just adds more trouble when members chip in, lol.

Let's just move along now =)

I love you jade.

EDIT: @ YunQ, I want to fight Mike offline someday. We played in a very slight laggy KotH match, and my win didn't feel justified because He missed a few punishments he tried to do on reaction but was too late because of button delay.

@ames: the only thing your lacking brother is a decent non-jumping game, and mixing it up at a few points.

DOUBLE EDIT:

For some reason me and BBBLP's matches blue screens on my camcorder. Makes no sense because I can see the fight when I rewind the footage.

Last edited:
My best fight was agaisnt Tom Brady, He played Johnny Cage, and me Kung Lao. We played three rounds, he won the first, i won the second, then the third one I got disconnected from. I deafeted him the second round doing a 13 hit combo for 54 % or 56 % damage combo to him, his 8 hit combo spin move, xray, then ended it in somersault. He did a amazing 12 or 13 combo with Johnny Cage for 32 percent damage, and he had a couple of 10/11 hit combos for 27 to 30 percent damage. Those were some of my best matches Ive ever done

My best fight was agaisnt Tom Brady, He played Johnny Cage, and me Kung Lao. We played three rounds, he won the first, i won the second, then the third one I got disconnected from. I deafeted him the second round doing a 13 hit combo for 54 % or 56 % damage combo to him, his 8 hit combo spin move, xray, then ended it in somersault. He did a amazing 12 or 13 combo with Johnny Cage for 32 percent damage, and he had a couple of 10/11 hit combos for 27 to 30 percent damage. Those were some of my best matches Ive ever done

I'm pretty sure he doesn't play online.

sure you weren't just fighting someone trolling with his name?