awesome matches

the k-man

This thread is about a match or matches you had that were awesome like combos or strategies you have used or had a really exciting time against some one. I think it would be cool to here what others have done.

like when I first started playing mortal kombat Shao Khan was hard even on beginner. but after playing challenge tower a while.Then I played ladder mode on medium with Kung Lao again and he was not as hard as he was before or did not feel that way because I was not spamming him with hats, I knew when to jump over SK and attack him and I found it easier to read him. It was the most fun I had against him ever.

Last edited:
Best thing to me was when I passed Challenge 300 with Rain after so much time failing with Sub-Zero and everybody else

Oh yeah there was also the time when I made this crazy ass comeback with Sonya against this Kung alao player. I mean I literally stfued was just all over his ass with dice kicks and awesome combos.

Good times :cool:

The best time for me was when I beat Challenge 300 the first run with Sub-Zero and I happen to record it! Now I will always have that video forever lol.
it's right here if anyone wants to see it
this was done in July of 2011 back when Sub-Zero was a decent character to use, now he's just crap.

Every match between Critical Limit, Bbblp, Dcp:cool:, The Dawg Pound (VikingPoodle), Aldo and myself. :)

An when I beat challenge 300 with kratos.

The best time for me was when I beat Challenge 300 the first run with Sub-Zero and I happen to record it! Now I will always have that video forever lol.
this was done in July of 2011 back when Sub-Zero was a decent character to use, now he's just crap.

nice fight man you kicked their butts good Mileena looked like she was the most trouble. I still have to beat challenge 300 all I did was skip it.
any tips to give me.

nice fight man you kicked their butts good Mileena looked like she was the most trouble. I still have to beat challenge 300 all I did was skip it.
any tips to give me.

Depends on who it is you use?

For me, I couldn't be to aggressive which I tend to do way to much, which results in me jumping a lot. Watch your life bar, make sure you don't lose to much health on one opponent.

I still never understood how you got all your HP back.... I NEVER got my HP back after each kill.

@K-man:

I did it with Kung Lao. I just jump kicked both goro and Kintaro over and over w/o taking damage. Then when I fought mileena I used spin anytime she jumped or teleported. And I saved my Xray for her and did a 48% damage combo.

I had to fight khan with like 20% health. And beat him with gimmicky teleport grab. For some reason Khan blocks everytime you teleport, and you can just grab him out of your teleport. I would do a huge combo anytime he taunted.

yeah you should learn how each character moves and what habits the computer usually does lol. Mileena is always the toughest to beat because she is the most upredictable of the three. Once you know Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, and Kahn's recovery time and the speed of their attacks you can beat Challenge 300 with any character.

I still never understood how you got all your HP back.... I NEVER got my HP back after each kill.

When you lose over and over in Challenge 300 (10 times in a row to be exact), you get your health back after each kill and the AI is drastically reduced.

hey I can go to your house and beat the game for you the first run through if you like :) Then you can learn how to do it yourself! That cool or what!

hey I can go to your house and beat the game for you the first run through if you like :) Then you can learn how to do it yourself! That cool or what!

Are you talking to me? I beat it the hard way. not the get my life back every kill way. I had to fight all 4 of them and I didn't get my life back.

How about you come here and we just play offline matches 1v1 :D.

If you beat me best of 11 i'll pay for your plane ticket. If I beat you, you pay for your own travel expenses.

Are you talking to me? I beat it the hard way. not the get my life back every kill way. I had to fight all 4 of them and I didn't get my life back.

How about you come here and we just play offline matches 1v1 :D.

If you beat me best of 11 i'll pay for your plane ticket. If I beat you, you pay for your own travel expenses.

orrrrrrrrr...

You can drive 6 hours and play me at my house :rolleyes:

Suuuuure I will.. Not afraid of that Ermac, you told me how to play him and how to beat him. So I'm not afraid broooham! :D

lol, yeah but Mileena is my best matchup LOL

theory and practice/experience are two different things. I know how to mix it up good :p

wow that is a lot smack talk going on there. me I never did beat it I just paid the skipping price but I still want to beat it with KL and a win is a win and it takes a while for some people to beat it. I wish I could fight both of you but my gold membership expired so.