How Serious Do You Like Your Games?

How Serious you like your games?

• Maximum seriousness. I'm not playing around.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Pretty serious. Can have a few funnies in there.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Serious storyline but the gameplay can make you laugh sometimes [ex. Dead Rising]

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Funnier. I get a kick out of the laughs.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Completely humorous. Not trying to get all into the story and start crying.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150% unserious. I only enjoy the best of comedy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SERIOUS?! WHERE'S MAH DILDO BAT AT?!

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Shirayuki Mizore

With games like Saints Row the Third out and games like Lollipop Chainsaw coming out in the future, I was wondering how serious you people of TRMK enjoy your games?

Do you like the hilarity and humor of Saints Row?

Or are you more for a serious game like Call of Duty?

Or you are just downright not playing around with games like Mass Effect?

I get humor from games when I playing them online and some one dies in a funny way or a glitch makes them fall beneath the world. Games that try to be funny I get a chuckle out of, but I start cracking up when a dead body spazzes uncontrollably until it goes into orbit.

I get humor from games when I playing them online and some one dies in a funny way or a glitch makes them fall beneath the world. Games that try to be funny I get a chuckle out of, but I start cracking up when a dead body spazzes uncontrollably until it goes into orbit.

LOL speaking of glitches whenever I go to my friends house about 5-10 glitches occur as soon as I grab the controller.

We played Just Cause 2 and like seven glitches happened in 5 minutes. He was like "STOP BREAKING MY GAME!!!"

:rofl:

Depends on the game we're talking about

A game like Arkham City should stay serious

But Mortal Kombat? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll naw

some games try too hard to be serious and then just end up dumb. Actually most big blockbuster games do because we are still in the prepubescent stage of writing. But as long as its fun thats all that matters.

I honestly like it when games dont take themselves too serious. MK to a certain extent is like this. GTA sometimes, Valve games too.

Personally the game can have the most seriousness of seriousness.

I'll still find a way to fu*k in the game :)

It depends on the genre.

Fighters: No time for jokes, competition is all I'm playing for.

FPS': Playing alone I'm in tryhard mode, but with friends we just joke around and have fun, if you can look past all the random ******** that comes from CoD <_<

Racing: Don't really care for so usually I just mess around ramming people near me and don't even think about winning

Horror/Survival: I depends on the game, I can't take Dead rising as serious compared to Resident Evil.. funny stuff happens in Dead rising.

All the other genres I either don't play or care for them at all.. Especially RTS' Sooo boring Imo :|

I'm not answering the poll because I don't particularly agree with any options.

I have to say that it really depends on the game I'm playing. Something like Heavy Rain or God of War really should keep the serious-ness. But something like MK or GTA I think should be mostly-to-all out whacky. Which is something I feel was lost in the transition to GTAIV. Anyways..

I really feel that, thankfully, a lot more silly games are comin' around and gaining popularity. I can appreciate this. I felt for a while everything including MK was going for a 'dark and gritty' feel. And I didn't particularly like it. But I can see a lot more games are embracing the sillier side. Namely the Saints Row series.

I can really appreciate a nice serious game, but I also love silly ridiculous over the top gaming too. It all depends on what I'm playin'.

It depends on what aspect of the game you mean "serious". I mean, you play MK9 seriously as a competitive game, but not give two shits about the story (which has its share of jokes).

It depends on what aspect of the game you mean "serious". I mean, you play MK9 seriously as a competitive game, but not give two shits about the story (which has its share of jokes).

True. Should have expressed that I mean serious as in storyline with a general gameplay assessment.

Serious: Heavy Rain

Less Serious: Dead Rising

Unserious: Saints Row

We are two different people <_<

You know how I am about fighters, I rarley joke about them at all.

But I do laugh whenever I do a babality on a Sub Zero player.

You're telling me that Deadpool, Felicia, Frank West, Chris, and Hulk don't make you laugh in MvC3?

Blanka, Dan, Sakura, and Zangief don't make you smile in SF?

Kuma, Lee, Roger Jr., Mashall Law, and Let don't make you chuckle in Tekken?

YOU GOT NO SENSA HUMOR lol

You're telling me that Deadpool, Felicia, Frank West, Chris, and Hulk don't make you laugh in MvC3?

Blanka, Dan, Sakura, and Zangief don't make you smile in SF?

Kuma, Lee, Roger Jr., Mashall Law, and Let don't make you chuckle in Tekken?

YOU GOT NO SENSA HUMOR lol

lol zangeif almost saved this movie.