How Serious Do You Like Your Games?

How Serious you like your games?

• Maximum seriousness. I'm not playing around.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Pretty serious. Can have a few funnies in there.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Serious storyline but the gameplay can make you laugh sometimes [ex. Dead Rising]

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Funnier. I get a kick out of the laughs.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Completely humorous. Not trying to get all into the story and start crying.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150% unserious. I only enjoy the best of comedy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SERIOUS?! WHERE'S MAH DILDO BAT AT?!

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Depends on what I feel like playing. Chances are, if you only play one or the other, you've probably got some psychological issues or social adjustment to sort up.

I like my game to have a perfect medium of the two. Even one of my favorite series Metal Gear Solid had some funny moments in the games (if you know how to activate them). But to me my favorite games are games that try to take themselves serious but you can't take them seriously because of how shitty they are. I'm looking at you Dead Island. Thanks for the laughs.

I like my game to have a perfect medium of the two. Even one of my favorite series Metal Gear Solid had some funny moments in the games (if you know how to activate them). But to me my favorite games are games that try to take themselves serious but you can't take them seriously because of how shitty they are. I'm looking at you Dead Island. Thanks for the laughs.

Back already boss? :p

Of course you like a perfect medium of the two. More proof why you're a deadpool fan.

Really? Weird is where you drew the line. :rofl:

yeah I remember playing that family guy vs american dad fighting flash game Sky posted the other day and it was weird because the fish had a nazi hat and had a jetpack in his fish bowl urgh! had to stop playing it immediately

saints_row_the_third-dildo.jpg

where do they come up with this shit?!

Back already boss? :p

Of course you like a perfect medium of the two. More proof why you're a deadpool fan.

Yeah I'm back. Said **** it to the whole thing and I'm back. Miss me?

I can't think of a game that is 100% serious the whole time. I really can't. My top 5 games have at least 3 things laugh worthy in them.

1.MGS calling Mei Ling when you chase Meryl into the ladies restroom.
2.Persona 4 cross dressing show or the sauna dungeon
3.Dragon Age: Origins The Pearl (whore house) and when you pay for a 'special night' you look on the bed and you basically had a 4 way with you, a guy or girl, a broom and a rabbit/pig. I laughed.
4. Uncharted 2. "In like Flynn".
5.RE1. The voice acting is just cringe worthy but always provided laughs when Barry is around.

LOL I dunno if I'd actually consider Gears of War to be that serious, despite the 'gritty' tone of it. The 'high tech' soldier/marine guys have effin' CHAINSAWS attached to their rifles! CHAINSAWS! That's one of the silliest things ever. In an age where they could probably attach god damn lasers to their guns they go with chainsaws lmfao. It's a fun and awesome game.. Don't get me wrong. But serious? No. And I think that's what Cliff likes.

Believe it or not, the chainsaws were made because the normal bayonets on the retro lancers can't punch through locust hide. When Marcus, Dom, and Tai were investigating a locust attack on a convenient store, Marcus' lancer bayonet broke off on one of the locust. Before the thing pummeled him into oblivion, Tai snuck up on the locust with a standard chainsaw. The chainsaw bayonets are not silly, they're practical against who they were fighting.

Gears of War isn't Star Wars Viking Poodle lol they don't have spaceships and stuff. It isn't like Mass Effect futuristic so a chainsaw gun fits the time.