Not Wanted Characters.

cheeky_minx

There has been plenty of threads about what characters people would like to see return to future mk games, so this thread is the opposite, which character would you not like to see in future mk games,

For Me,

Cyber Subs.
Freddy Kruger.
Motaro.
Cyber Smoke.
Jarek.
Shujinko.
Darrius.
Hotaru,

What do you guy's think? :)

There has been plenty of threads about what characters people would like to see return to future mk games, so this thread is the opposite, which character would you not like to see in future mk games,

For Me,

Cyber Subs.
Freddy Kruger.
Motaro.
Cyber Smoke.
Jarek.
Shujinko.
Darrius.
Hotaru,

What do you guy's think? :)
I agree with all of these except Motaro (as a 4 legged sub-boss). I will add my own.
Kabal
Stryker
Sheeva
Nightwolf
Kai
Pretty much everyone new from Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon except Frost, Kenshi, and Li Mei.

1237917779613a.jpg

That's what I meant :laugh: I don't mind guest characters, but people would main other people on the cast for what they can do rather than who they are, You get what I'm sayin'? O-o

Nope. I honestly don't :laugh:

Don't you mean for who they are and not what they do?

Nope. I honestly don't :laugh:

Don't you mean for who they are and not what they do?

... No the other way around. I don't want a kid hoping on MK just to main freddy, and ragequit because he sucks and never try any other characters and learn the game it self. Get where I'm coming from now? o.o

... No the other way around. I don't want a kid hoping on MK just to main freddy, and ragequit because he sucks and never try any other characters and learn the game it self. Get where I'm coming from now? o.o

"People main because of who they are, not what they can do...."