Not Wanted Characters.

Hsu Hao, Mokap, Sheeva, Bo Rai CHo, (THIS NEXT CHARACTER IS NEEDED IN MK, i just dont like him) Shinnok, Freddy, Kratos, Kobra, Kira, Ashara, Darrius, Jarek, Tanya, and Ruttuu

These are all the characters I don't want in MK:

Mortal_Kombat_characters.jpg

Oh yeah, and Skarlet, too

Jarek (Kano rip off), Hsu Hao (everybody hates him), Kobra, Nitara (stupid design), Mavado, Meat, Moloch, Shao kahn (retire his sorry @$$ for once), Mokap (no...just no.), Jade (sorry, but she really is not necessary outside of being Kitty's BFF), Blaze, Sindel (f#$% that B!&ch), Kung Lao (Liu Kang is good enough), Shujinko (have Raiden or somebody kill him offscreen), Kira (like we need an evil Sonya), and anybody related to Seido.

In fact, I think they should start fresh with MK11 and just keep the mascots (Sub-Zero, Scorp, Kitana, Mileena, Raiden, LK, Kano) and some cool new (and NOT carbon copies of...) characters.

How about 4-5 new characters?

1 from Earthrealm, 1 from Outworld, 1 from Chaosrealm, and 1 from Netherrealm.
1 from Orderrealm maybe

Just 3?

**** that lol the only new character we got in MK9 was Skarlet [WHO SUCKED] and I guess you could count Cyber Sub-Zero.

I like Yung's plan. 5 is a good number.

"Oh, yeah, **** all your ideas for the forum dedicated to the game we're talking about, they suck ass and you should feel like ass for having them, but hey, at least we agree on.... uhhh.... anime, right? RIGHT?!"