Not Wanted Characters.

I'd only want Bo Rai Cho if they gave him a revamp where he is actually a serious martial arts master.

Not some fat guy puking and farting.

He has to retain some of his goofy personality. You know, like Master Roshi

It's just the immature ass farting and vomiting jokes that need to go

He has to retain some of his goofy personality. You know, like Master Roshi

It's just the immature ass farting and vomiting jokes that need to go

But Master Roshi fit because he helped humorous characters.

Liu Kang isn't humorous or goofy at all and Kung Lao only has a bit of humor to him.

It's like if Master Roshi trained Vegeta.

Like I said before I was cool with all the deaths except Nightwolf's, Smoke's, and Stryker's.

I still mad bro :mad:

Not to mention, Kitana and Jade's death caused by Sindel who is also my favorite and worst of all, she dies too. That leaves me with one favortie character of mine surviving. :rant:

hah they'll all be back in either mk10 or mk11. probably not all in the same game.

i consider jarek a not wanted character. hes just a pile of shit that had kanos moves and fatalities. like wtf!? they should have just put kano in mk4.

Sub-Zero
Bi-Han
Kuai Liang
Noob Saibot
Cyber Sub-Zero
The Ice Ninja guy from the Lin Kuei
Classic Sub-Zero
Tundra
The guy with the Kori Blade
The character who wants to kill Scorpion.

All not wanted characters ;)

Motaro
Freddy kreuger
Cyber sub zero
skarlet
sheeva
stryker
nightwolf
human smoke
Jarek.
Shujinko
Darrius
Hotaru
Kai
hsuhao (he looks like a ****ing member of the red ribbon army in dragon ball z...)
human sektor
human cyrax
alternate sub zero
alternate scorpion
that chick wearing same colours as scorpion
master bo rai cho aka the drunk fat guy
SHAO KHAN the guy ****ing died so many times!.. enough is enough...

Rain. Ugh.... please no more stupid Rain.

I hope he's in MK10.
He's one of my mains in MK9.
It would be nice for NRS to expand on him in Story Mode, and put him on the main roster, given that he was shafted out of MK9 as a DLC, in order for NRS to make a quick buck.

You hope noob saibot, smoke, sub zero, liu kang, kung lao, sub zero(s) etc stay dead!?

Not me.
No Sub-Zero or Liu Kang means that I'll probably get MK10 when it drops down to $35 or $30.
Makes no sense for me to pre-order a $60+ game without Sub Zero or Liu Kang.
So pissed that they killed Liu Kang off .... AGAIN.
For goodness sakes, they killed him off in MK:DA, he's a zombie in MK:D and MK:A, and when they finally bring him back they kill him off again???
Makes NO sense.

Not me.
No Sub-Zero or Liu Kang means that I'll probably get MK10 when it drops down to $35 or $30.
Makes no sense for me to pre-order a $60+ game without Sub Zero or Liu Kang.
So pissed that they killed Liu Kang off .... AGAIN.
For goodness sakes, they killed him off in MK:DA, he's a zombie in MK:D and MK:A, and when they finally bring him back they kill him off again???
Makes NO sense.

true. i think boon is out of idea's. if nobody will return of the dead people, i will stick with good old mk9 :).

lol if you guys don't like the direction of killing off key characters. You always got MK9

This is the logic brawl players use on us Melee players.

"Well if you guys dont' like random tripping, no l-canceling, no dash dancing... pretty much EVERYTHING about brawl. You always just got melee"