Not Wanted Characters.

I want every post UMK3 character to come back.

Only reason they sucked so hard is because the MK team was rushed under Midway.
You gotta remember, even the trilogy OG's had suck ass stories and were weakened down.
Reptile lost over half of his moves in Deadly Alliance.

All of the guest characters.

And I also want to see the post UMK3 characters get another chance!

TAKE THAT BACK o:<
Raisins_Face.jpg

Any female "ninja" character that wears pink
Any female character whose primary weapon is a sai
Any female character who is a tarkatan slut
Any female character who engages in cannibalism
Any female character who is a deranged clone of a beautiful Princess
Any female character who shows as much skin as she possibly can in an attempt to compensate for her ugly face

And most of all...

Spoiler:
Mileena

Any female "ninja" character that wears pink
Any female character whose primary weapon is a sai
Any female character who is a tarkatan slut
Any female character who engages in cannibalism
Any female character who is a deranged clone of a beautiful Princess
Any female character who shows as much skin as she possibly can in an attempt to compensate for her ugly face

And most of all...

Spoiler:
Mileena

TAKE THAT BACK o:<
Raisins_Face.jpg

Reused like a boss

Everyone but Mileena. Infact they should make a spin-off game of MK and Mileena should be the only character you can play as. XD jk jk.
But for me:
Cyber Sub.
Don't hate me, but Scorpion and Subby....
Not out of the game, just not playable...

Scorpion and Subby

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are the Ryu and Ken of Mortal Kombat...you don't remove them from the roster under any circumstances! If you don't want Scorpion and Sub-Zero in an MK game, then you are not a true Mortal Kombat fan!

Last edited:
Deadly Alliance SUCKED! My favorite character died in the hands of them @$$holes Shang Tsung & Quan Chi & some of the fatalities REALLY were STOOPID eg. Quan Chi just pulls a guy's head, stetching the neck & the guy just dies :mad:

Meh, I don't mind seeing Kratos back. Ames love him:D.

I don't want Kratos, Freddy, Jason or any other guest in MK10.
NRS proved that MK9 can sell well under WB, and it would be nice to have all the the gimmicky stuff go away.
MK10 should only have guest characters as DLC.
Sick and tired or hearing the excuse of "Kratos was on the main roster because not everyone haz internetz."
It's 2012, if you don't have an internet connection, GET ONE.

Either that or make guest characters Krypt unlockables, that way we get a choice as to whether we want to unlock them or not.
Keep them off the main roster.

MEAT and Mokap.
This.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are the Ryu and Ken of Mortal Kombat...you don't remove them from the roster under any circumstances!

Agreed 100%.
Midway did this with Scorpion in MK3, back in the day, and it was not pretty.
An MK game doesn't feel like an MK game without Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Although I think most characters from the 3D era deserve a new chance in MK10, I really wouldn't miss Jarek, Shujinko, Kobra, Darrius, Hsu Hao, Drahmin, Meat, Mokap...

Frankly, I don't mind guest characters - as long as they're not included in Story Mode. Actually, my cousin got more anxious to play MK9 because of Kratos and Freddy.

nah, if theres going to be guest characters i want there to be some sort of story explaining why theyre there and not just have them there for no reason at all.

oh and please no darrius or mokap.

No guest characters, so they can spend time on developing characters stories rather than coming up with a BS explanation of a guest character being there.

Am I the only one who don't mind Joke characters being in the game. For all we know they could rewrite their story making them badass.

I have reason to believe that the reason for Scorpion's absence in MK3 was the Daniel Pesina incident.

Agreed, but if that was the case, I don't see why they couldn't just put a yellow masked ninja costume on John Turk, and have him play Scorpion, like he did in UMK3 for all the ninjas.
He was already playing unmasked Sub-Zero and Shang Tsung in MK3.

Kung Lao

Liu Kang

Shang Tsung

Now what sense does it make to get rid of three of the most important characters in the game's story, your opinion notwithstanding? The vast majority of the storyline does not happen at all without those characters.