MK9 "St. Patrick's Day Tournament Beatdown"

@immortal reaver Scorpio is a dude who likes playing mk. He wants to make it easier for other people to play mk together. You want to call it unprofessional and for noobs? Thanks for improving the community. No, it isn't ran by mlg...its ran by local ppl who like video games. So, in short...**** you. I would rather play with regular tournament rules, but I would also rather play any way at all. Everyone else is giving constructive criticism, your being a Dick.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Stop being so sensitive. It's just advice man, it's just advice. That's all it is! Just advice. Don't get all butthurt, man! You shouldn't let one random person on the internet bother you so much. I'd hate to see you at a tournament and people giving you shit.

Last edited:
Stop being so sensitive. It's just advice man, it's just advice. That's all it is! Just advice. Don't get all butthurt, man! You shouldn't let one random person on the internet bother you so much. I'd hate to see you at a tournament and people giving you shit.

Butthurt?

Just quit being a condescending a-hole to a guy trying to have some fun and organize a tournament. You telling me to lighten up doesn't change the fact that you are acting like a jerk.

learn how to read and stop spamming my thread dipshit.

advice, advice advice, just advice..are you allen iverson now or what? i wipe my ass with your lame advice.

im really bout to just say **** trmk. people like Immortal Reaver are exactly why i walked away from this lame ass so called "community" . bc its full of *******s that dont care about the community and that wanna sit on their asses trying to tell other people how they think it should be and spamming up peoples thread with nonsense they they think it ironic or funny. and posting videos of your boyfriend working out, in a tournament thread isnt funny.

Last edited:
@Zoidberg747 thanks man

@Treadmill starts at 330 tomorrow! so if youre bringing your system try and get there about an hour or so earlier so we can set up and go over formats, etc. see you there!

@Zoidberg747 thanks man

@Treadmill starts at 330 tomorrow! so if youre bringing your system try and get there about an hour or so earlier so we can set up and go over formats, etc. see you there!

Alright. I'll try. My ride works late, and is already getting up early to be there by 3, ill see if I can wake him up earlier.

@treadmill thanx for coming man!

tourney went great. was so ecstatic!

next one will be even bigger. plz advertise it. its april 21st. it may not be in the same building as hes moving to a bigger location. its on the same street, just about a block down

thanks agan guys. was great playing with ya.

next one will be even bigger. plz advertise it. its april 21st. it may not be in the same building as hes moving to a bigger location. its on the same street, just about a block down

what was the turnout? AKA the number of entrants?

Yeah Thx for doing it man, try to be there!