RULES
~DO NOT vote for yourself
~ Votes will not be changed so choose wisely

HAVE FUN!!

SHIRAYUKI MIZORE

The_Redfield_Sibings_by_Ladyvader89.jpg

Name: Joe Agosto

Likes​
: Resident Evil, Gotham City Impostors, Dead Rising, Metal Slug, GTA, Saints Row, friends, basketball, NFL.

Dislikes​
: Marvel vs Capcom 3, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, fanboys, racists, cry babies.Bio: I joined TRMK for the Mortal Kombat hype but I stayed for the community. 99% of the site is filled with awesome people and since the site is more casual, it's a lot more inviting than other forums. I have a love for video games, especially Resident Evil but when I'm not on my Xbox I'm hanging with my friends or doing schoolwork. I have an awesome sense of humor and am extremely generous. I can spend hundreds of dollars on gifts and not regret it because I love giving people stuff more than receiving. Hope to kick ass in this tourney and good luck to all the other competitors.

VS

CRITICAL-LIMIT

IMG_0098.jpg

Name: William Alexander Gibson
Ethnicity: 25%German25%Scottish(caucasion background)/50% Korean
Education: General AA degree, and FireFighter I+II, EMT license
Religious standings: Athiest/Agnostic
Blood Type: O Positive.
Hobbies: Piano/Writing Fiction/Reading Fiction/Working on My Art Skills/Competitive Video gaming/ Street Hockey(recent)
Entertainment: Watching Anime, Socializing, Gaming, Learning

I think of myself as a well rounded person, who enjoys taking everything I do somewhat seriously, and doing my best even if my best is below average. I'll still put in a strong effort. My favorite kind of humor is random. My family on my Mom's side is huge, I got like 10 uncles and 6 aunts. And like 27 cousins. On my biological father's side, I got like 1 grandma, and 2 aunts 1 uncle and 2 cousins lol. I've been around the World as well. I've been to Great Britain, I've been to South Korea, Okinawa Japan, and have lived in 4 different states. ranging from Ohio, Indianapolis, Seattle, Florida.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Had to vote for Shira this time 'cause I haven't voted for him AT ALL in this tourney

Sorry Critical :cry:

Last edited:
If Shira wins, at least it'll make me happy about not being in the hall of fame :laugh:

It was literally a best 4-out-of-7 coin toss for be.
Shira and CL, you guys are both awesome, but according to the coin CL got the vote this time.
Good luck to you both. ;-)

I voted for the legit azn, and not the weebo

sorry Critical Limit :(

Better late than never my good friend. Btw I was lost in South California looking for you lost in the comfort of your bed. You didn't answer my calls :\

@Metal:

no need to be sorry man :D I was 100% expecting you to vote for him anyways lol.