Comic book and Manga thread

It was the X-23 & Colossus deaths that made me not like it.

To me, in my opinion, that shit was not cool at all. I know its a comic, but no son.

Lame. No.

More complex.

A simple gun shot to the face isn't enough to keep me interested.

I would seriously not be interested in a [insert hero name here] Kills The Marvel Universe if all he did was shoot people in the face.

Hell, not even The Punisher did that. He used a bunch of stuff to kill people.

I guess maybe because I haven't seen the follow ups to them.

Otherwise, the only one that was a little interesting was X-23's and Daken's.

Acid jello? Really? Lol c'mon man, that's so stupid.

I guess maybe because I haven't seen the follow ups to them.

Otherwise, the only one that was a little interesting was X-23's and Daken's.

Acid jello? Really? Lol c'mon man, that's so stupid.

It's not jello I don't think. It's "jelly", but not jello. It's probably a certain type of jelly.

@BBBLP. Like, does it offend you or something? Or are you just sadden to see hero's dying like that?

Not really offend, and I don't care about X or Colossus. I just hate seeing trap deaths. I hate the Saw movies, hate the movie Cube, hate all that type of stuff.

I don't like it, sour taste in my mouth for Deadpool right now.

Lol I know it's jelly.

I'm just making funs.

I was disappointed to see Rouge go by such a simple death I must say.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Not really offend, and I don't care about X or Colossus. I just hate seeing trap deaths. I hate the Saw movies, hate the movie Cube, hate all that type of stuff.

Traps to me are more exciting than up front killing.

Look at it this way. This isn't the main Deadpool. This is just an off universe (for now...). If you want to read up on the main Universe Deadpool, just read those instead. The current ReBorn Deadpool arch has a goofy feel to it that you might enjoy more than the crazed sadistic Deadpool.

Cube was one buggy ass movie, shit was weird in a kind of funny way. But yea all these deaths just seemed like SAW Mahvel edition.

Cube was one buggy ass movie, shit was weird in a kind of funny way. But yea all these deaths just seemed like SAW Mahvel edition.

Aren't there 2 or 3 or them?
I remember the one where the retarded guy was the only one to survive. I hate those movies, but the funniest part was when the badass was moving through the room where if you made sound spikes would shoot out. He was moving all slow and the retard shouts out "GOOD LUCK!" and he dies :rofl:

Aren't there 2 or 3 or them?
I remember the one where the retarded guy was the only one to survive. I hate those movies, but the funniest part was when the badass was moving through the room where if you made sound spikes would shoot out. He was moving all slow and the retard shouts out "GOOD LUCK!" and he dies :rofl:

Yea there were 3 of them, Cube, Hypercube, and Cube 0. I haven't seen them in a while but all the special effects in them were so bad. :laugh:

That's the reason the movies were funny, they were so cheesy while trying to be super srs mode.

dpjean-1.png

Jean ain't got shit on Wade.

Good luck! :rofl:

Anyway I was kinda disappointed how Gambit and them died, oh well I'm curious on what will happen to Wolvy :afraid:

So glad to see Cyclops die by the way

Emma is alright, but to me, it's like they're really trying way too hard to recreate Jean. Which I understand is what I think they're going for, but I don't know. I don't really know a single person who really DOES like Emma.

it'a been some time I posted here so I'll make it brief.

Firstly, I was looking for my old graphic novels watchmen, Kingdome come collector's paperback issue, Batman war drums vol 1-3, but I only found this one
IMG-20120816-00172.jpg

I'll keep looking tomorrow.

I also have some of the DC's new 52 I'll buy like 40 dollars worth next time I go

secondly, I've been searching through the somethingawful forums and there was this thing they did were they had a thread that was for requesting comic images. I have a scanner and comics, maybe I should upload some here from requests. Anyone?

Every incarnation of Scott Summers makes me want to kick him square in the face. He's such a massive douchebag.

So I went into my school bookstore (aka Barnes and Nobles) hoping that they'd have a new stock of comics. They usually have the recent comics out, though just not in big supply. They still have the Shattered Soldier series and the Thor Deviant comics.. Which means they haven't update them since last semester.... Thats just.... depressing :(

That sucks man, I guess I'll read that Shattered Soldier comic w/ a bit more appreciation now lol. Its not too bad, because Nick Fury (the OG Fury :love:) is in it, though he got the crap end of things.

I'm almost positive there's one around here, I just gotta find it.