Comic book and Manga thread

Stealing pisses me off to no extent.

This right here. There was no need to steal those.

----------

So Deadpool 56 and X-Force 26 came out today.

Nothing big happened in Deadpool but in X-Force there is so much going on. It's crazy. I'm loving it. Got awhile before the next one comes out though. July 12th or something.

originally posted in the Nerd Cave. :)

My new newly acquired comics.

Batman: Night of owls #9
170464_290873101010946_1657379976_o.jpg

Detective Comics: Batman #9
290026_290873277677595_977301331_o.jpg

I'm currently reading Dc Batman and wow... I'll post the JLA comic when I'm done. :)

409628_293862874045302_163911261_n.jpg

574781_293863644045225_55121076_n.jpg

531475_293864650711791_1231378429_n.jpg

Note the only comic that was terrible was Superman, both of the batman comics are worth picking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna visit my dad this weekend so gonna do another raid of my old room to find my box of comics. Got some old school Batman, I think I have some more X-Men, GI Joe, The Thing, and a few others.

My friend got me the variant cover of Avengers vs. X-Men with Deadpool on the front of it.

I will be picking up the new Deadpool after my canoe trip because it comes out that week I'm out of town. Then I'll be picking up X-Force.

Next month Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe comes out and I'm so f-ing pumped!

Why do Deathstroke, Deadpool and Grifter look so similar to each other? Anyone knows the story behind that?

Deadpool is visually a copy of Deathstroke but they both differ in attitudes. Grifter don't really look like either of'm except for his red vale.

So my friend stole the entire Walking Dead Comics collection from the Anime convention he went to

251904_2195887952143_66012859_n.jpg

What a douche lol

People like him are part of the reason cons in general have been going downhill lately. As someone with close ties to a comic book store owner who used to have an enormous booth at my largest local con (and was one of the sponsors that made it possible), this pisses me off especially.

Cleaning out my soon-to-be garage, I came across a Few batman books i never bothered to read.
"The greatest Joker stories ever told," "The Killing Joke", and "Jokers Asylum."
The greatest Joker stories has about 30 batman comics from the 70s! I miss this Batman.
(once again- CURSE NEW 52)
Im on my 7th comic currently. lol (Jokers Utility Belt)

IMG_20120715_130028.jpg

Picked up Deadpool issue 57, X-Force 27 and Avengers vs. X-Men Round 7 today. I haven't read them yet so I'll post my thoughts soon.

Uh...comic back boards and comic sleeves. Every comic I have has one. The comic store I go to has them. 100 boards for $10 and 100 sleeves for $8.

Anyone else interested in Punisher: War Zone coming up in October? Greg and Marco have done a great job with the current Punisher run, so I'm really interested in seeing how he fights all the Avengers.

In case you all haven't seen the art teasers for it:

punisherwarzoneteaserjpg-9d6f76.jpg

I'm really interested in seeing how he deals with Thor; I mean, even though he's died a few times, he's still FRIGGIN THOR lol.

The only upcoming series I'm really excited for is Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe. It's going to be insane. I already saw the preview for it and he just kills Spider-Man by shooting him in the face. It's sweet lol. The description for the series is really cool too.

"• What if everthing you thought was funny about Deadpool…was actually just disturbing?

• What if he decided to kill everyone and everything that makes up the Marvel Universe?

• What if he actually pulled it off? Would that be FUN for you?
• The Merc with a Mouth takes a turn for the twisted in a weekly horror comic like no other…"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12953

That does sound pretty cool. Good thing they said it's a what if or one off. I could see people getting pretty upset if they just started killing off the marvel universe.