Comic book and Manga thread

I just found some of my comics in my closet last week when I was cleaning it.

I was so goddamn happy <3

Don't think my Catwoman issue is in there, though....or at least I didn't catch a glimpse of it, so I still have some searching to do.

All my comics are in a box right by me and my computer.

I'm reading the new series of X-Force and it's really good so far, but holy shit, the past few issues I've read are really sad actually.

Spoiler:
X-Force going into another dimension were the Apocalypse won and humans are wiped out, Wolverine see's Jean again, Scott is dead, Wolverine meets the daughter he never had with Jean (in his world), she gets killed right in front of Wolverine by that worlds Wolverine, He meets Nightcrawler again (he died in X-Forces world by The Phoenix) and Jean sends them all back to their world and dies again.

Pretty sad stuff. Good nonetheless.

The only manga that made me cry a little like a puss was Rosario Vampire, volume 6 when Tsukune turned into a ghoul and Moka almost killed him because she thought there were no other options.

I wasn't all like :bawling: lol

More like :cry:

Also, the ending of Scott Pilgrim volume 5 was sad, when Ramona departed from him. She just faded away and left.

The latest Book I got was The Night of owls. Best comic ever sorry the killing joke, The Owls court is f'ing killing it on every level. Plus it's expanding into other books like Nightwing and Red Hood. Damn good read it's explaining so much of Dick Graysons Past. =P

All my comics are in a box right by me and my computer.

I'm reading the new series of X-Force and it's really good so far, but holy shit, the past few issues I've read are really sad actually.

Spoiler:
X-Force going into another dimension were the Apocalypse won and humans are wiped out, Wolverine see's Jean again, Scott is dead, Wolverine meets the daughter he never had with Jean (in his world), she gets killed right in front of Wolverine by that worlds Wolverine, He meets Nightcrawler again (he died in X-Forces world by The Phoenix) and Jean sends them all back to their world and dies again.

Pretty sad stuff. Good nonetheless.

I had mine in a box but my comics got separated when I moved so I have some here and some still at my dad's house, lol.

ONLY TAKES 7 YEARS LATER TO GET THEM ALL

I just got caught up in the new X-Force series. I read all 27 issues so far (this is including 5.1 and 19.1) and they are fantastic. With the Dark Angel Saga and Deathlok Nation chapters, it's all so good. This last issue (25) is really good and kind of sad too. I wonder what's going to happen in 26 and so on

Spoiler:
Psylocke rescued Fantomex from being wiped out of all dimensions and by doing so, she sold her feelings of sadness to save his life. Afterwards, Psylocke had a one night stand with Fantomex to 'ease her curiosity' and now that 'curiosity' has settled, she tells Logan that she's leaving X-Force because she cannot continue killing. Especially since she ordered her brother Captain Britain to kill their other brother because he sold his soul so he can rule all dimensions. If she had her feelings of sadness it would have broken her. But since she didn't, she didn't feel anything. She decides to quit X-Force and at that same moment, Fantomex decides to quit X-Force as well because Warren (Archangel) does no longer write the checks for their job at X-Force because Warren remembers absolutely nothing of his past, what he does or even who he is because he was possessed by Apocalypse and Psylocke stabbed him with the Life Seed so that he would continue living.

So...

Spoiler:
So... Obviously Fantomex has feelings for Psylocke and without her being apart of X-Force, he wants nothing to do with it as well. I went into this series not really liking Fantomex by all that I read of him, but I ended up kind of liking him and he does play a really big role in everything that's going on in this series of X-Force. Every character plays an important role and I really like that. Even Wade and Logan have some bonding moments which I thought was really cool.

I am also very glad to have
Spoiler:
Nightcrawler
back as well. I missed the guy actually. He's always been one of my favorites.

So if you can, I very highly suggest you read this new series of X-Force. It's so damn good. I'll be picking these up now when I head to the comic book store when I pick up new issues of Deadpool (I already had issues 16,20,22,24 and 25) and Venom.

New Deadpool AND X-Force comes out tomorrow. I was really hoping it would be like that.

I'm going to start collecting X-Force now too. So many comics I'm trying to keep up with.

Deadpool
X-Force
AvX
Venom

And in August I'll have to get Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe.

App is free but you need an account which cost money.

My friend had a Marvel account and let me on it and I tore up some comics.

Man, I wish I had a comic store nearby :(

I'd rather not order em online because I don't wanna have to pay for S&H, plus there's something to me about getting your comic from an actual store that makes it that much better. Marvel's Digital service is pretty good, but I hate (yet understand) that they don't have a lot of recent arcs.

I'm gonna renew my Marvel sub soon; hopefully they at least updated the X-Force, Deadpool, Iron Fist, and Daredevil sections, since those are my favorite ones online so far.

Man, I wish I had a comic store nearby :(

I'd rather not order em online because I don't wanna have to pay for S&H, plus there's something to me about getting your comic from an actual store that makes it that much better. Marvel's Digital service is pretty good, but I hate (yet understand) that they don't have a lot of recent arcs.

I'm gonna renew my Marvel sub soon; hopefully they at least updated the X-Force, Deadpool, Iron Fist, and Daredevil sections, since those are my favorite ones online so far.

Marvel's online stuff is usually really good at keeping their Deadpool stuff and X-Force stuff updated. When my friend had it and I was using it to catch up on Deadpool, there were only like 38 issues or something like that and out of the 38 or so, they were only missing like 2 or 3 issues which wasn't a big deal but at least it was still updated and wasn't missing half the damn series.

So my friend stole the entire Walking Dead Comics collection from the Anime convention he went to

251904_2195887952143_66012859_n.jpg

What a douche lol