Comic book and Manga thread

Well persides JB my collection also consist of almost the entire venom series. I'm missing most deadpool prior to the operation annihilation arc. I have about half of the teen titans go series. I have all the released issues of the new 52 batman, catwoman, suicide squad, death stroke and static shock. I have most of the deadpool corps and some of deadpool team-up. I also have all but one issue of the newest mega man comic book series. I also have the entire mass effect invasion story.

I hate ordering comics online. Yeah paying $5-10 for a comic is fine I guess if it's rare or just old but paying $4.99 for shipping is ********. It weighs absolutely nothing so it shouldn't cost that much.

and sorry for the multipost.

I order my comics off Amazon and their set shipping price is $3.99 (not $4.99 so that's my bad) which is dumb because CD's set shipping price is $2.99.

And that shipping price adds up especially when you're ordering more than 8 comics. The comics themselves are either $0.50-$5.00 but the shipping is what adds the total up massively.

I order my comics off Amazon and their set shipping price is $3.99 (not $4.99 so that's my bad) which is dumb because CD's set shipping price is $2.99.

And that shipping price adds up especially when you're ordering more than 8 comics. The comics themselves are either $0.50-$5.00 but the shipping is what adds the total up massively.

Stupid mailman is charging you more to move the comic than to read it :laugh:

Most of mine are stand-alone or just odds and ends of the various series.

1. Black Lagoon
2. Thieves World Graphics
3. Blacksad
4. Valerian
5. The Legend of Mother Sarah
6. Akira
7. Lupin III
8. Gon
9. Naruto
10. Usagi Yojimbo
11. Danger Girl
12. Zot
13. Krazy Kat
14. Flight

For some reason, I don't have a single Marvel or DC comic. I can respect the drawings of the artists, but I can't get into reading them.

I have more, but that's all I think of at the top of my head.

Last edited:
Most of mine are stand-alone or just odds and ends of the various series.

1. Black Lagoon
2. Thieves World Graphics
3. Blacksad
4. Valerian
5. The Legend of Mother Sarah
6. Akira
7. Lupin III
8. Gon
9. Naruto
10. Usagi Yojimbo
11. Danger Girl
12. Zot
13. Crazy Kat
14. Flight

For some reason, I don't a single Marvel or DC comics. I can respect the drawings of the artists, but I can't get into reading them.

I have more, but that's all I think of at the top of my head.

Nice collection.

I can understand not getting into them. When I first started reading comics a few years ago, I liked to read them but at times the comic would just lose it's appeal half way through the issue and it felt like a chore just reading the rest of it (I don't like to start something and not finish it).

Now I read all my comics with joy because I enjoy reading :D

$1.07

+3.99 shipping and handling

Wow that's seriously just lame as **** just thinking about it :/

Yup. Unfortuneatly I have no choice but to do it or I can just waste gas (which will be even more expensive) and go around town looking for all of the Vintage Stocks around me and look for issues I don't have.

I'll just have to stick to ordering the older issues off of Amazon. Even if their shipping prices are stupid as ****.

I collect batman. But I read mostly everything. I even I have my own comic book I'm working on called Adversaries. So many people say I waste my time with reading and collecting but **** em' lol

Anyone here read the Star Wars: Infinites comics made by dark horse?

I still have these old Shadows Of the Empire comics somewhere. They were by Dark Horse too
I remember seeing a collection of all of them into one book at the book store, YEARS ago though.

and they had badass cover art I tell you what
Spoiler:
4768691_1.jpg

I still have these old Shadows Of the Empire comics somewhere. They were by Dark Horse too
I remember seeing a collection of all of them into one book at the book store, YEARS ago though.

and they had badass cover art I tell you what
Spoiler:
4768691_1.jpg

Boba Fett is the shit.

I think Dark Horse makes the Dragon Age comics and being a huge Dragon Age fan I gotta check them out.

Also I got 3 comics in today. Deadpool (series 2) issue 26,27 and I FINALLY ****ING GOT ISSUE 47! **** YOU COMIC BOOK STORES FOR BEING SOLD OUT!
IMG_20120308_122933.jpg

DOUBLE POST AGAIN!
IMG_20120308_183505.jpg

Lady Deadpool,Uncharted issue 4 (the only one they had there unfortunately and the only DC comics I'll get) and issues 16,20 and 22 of The Uncanny X-Force.

I was going to pick up Issue 1 of Carnage USA but I decided not to since it was a 2nd pressing with a different cover than the first pressing so I didn't want it.

heres a venom comic of mineI took a pic of
d7fYh.jpg

also I took a pic of the back cause its cool too
Spoiler:
4tYm8.jpg

not really, but I did anyway