Comic book and Manga thread

I read the last issue of Avengers vs. X-Men and I'm kind of wondering

Spoiler:
Will both the Avengers and X-Men become one or something?

Spoiler:
If I remember correctly, Capt America is going to make an Avenger team that has mutants in it (or part of it) so that people won't fear mutants. May not be verbatim but I know he's making a team w/ mutants on it; most likely some of em are gonna from the X-men.

@Yung: Tough choice; I guess I'd go w/ the two volumes of DP. House of M is a good read though.

House of M isn't a What If scenario if I remember correctly. It actually happened. Had some pretty lasting effects too.

Incoming mini-spoiler for House of M:
Spoiler:
Its why the mutant population is...well... was so small for a bit.

Spoiler:
If I remember correctly, Capt America is going to make an Avenger team that has mutants in it (or part of it) so that people won't fear mutants. May not be verbatim but I know he's making a team w/ mutants on it; most likely some of em are gonna from the X-men.

@Yung: Tough choice; I guess I'd go w/ the two volumes of DP. House of M is a good read though.

Cool, I'm also hyped for Uncanny Avengers.

What is the umUncanny series anyway. I read one issue of Uncanny Xmen so what's the deal with this one?

Picked up some new comics today. And one of them isn't even Marvel. I thought the cover was cool. That's the only reason I have it.

IMG_20121011_191146.jpg

AvX 12, Deadpool 62, Minimum Carnage 1 and 2.

But yes, I picked this up because of the cool cover.

Spoiler:
IMG_20121011_191046.jpg

IMG_20121011_191052.jpg

It's like the front cover has a flap that goes over Batmans face. It's pretty cool actually

That Scarlet Spider vs Venom cover looks pretty cool too.

2640032-tumblr_mboy9whaqk1qe69nqo1_500_super.jpg

A darker Spiderman? A Spiderman who isn't Peter Parker? Pete and MJ back together again?!?!?

Something is supposed to happen to Spidey during ASM #700 that made the author say that he'll want to hide afterwards. I'm wondering what will happen, and how that'll lead to the Superior Spiderman. Also who the heck will be the new Spidey then? lol

That Scarlet Spider vs Venom cover looks pretty cool too.

2640032-tumblr_mboy9whaqk1qe69nqo1_500_super.jpg

A darker Spiderman? A Spiderman who isn't Peter Parker? Pete and MJ back together again?!?!?

Something is supposed to happen to Spidey during ASM #700 that made the author say that he'll want to hide afterwards. I'm wondering what will happen, and how that'll lead to the Superior Spiderman. Also who the heck will be the new Spidey then? lol

Yeah my friend is a huge Spider-Man fan and he was complaining to me about how the author said he'll want to hide out cause he'll most likely piss off all the Spidey fans. I wonder what's going to happen. My friend thinks he's going to kill him off.

I think he might try to kill him off too; they already did that in the Ultimate Universe, so just keep that there lol. I wonder who's gonna replace him though. My guess would be Kaine, since he's already the Scarlet Spider.

I think he might try to kill him off too; they already did that in the Ultimate Universe, so just keep that there lol. I wonder who's gonna replace him though. My guess would be Kaine, since he's already the Scarlet Spider.

Yeah, Kaine seems to be the next best option.