Comic book and Manga thread

Ok, its official; that dude was totally a joke character. So he gets killed about 2 issues after being introduced :laugh: They put his remains in a jar. So they take the remains to his family, and Tasky pretty much just tosses the urn at his family. Then his kid basically says I must honor my father by taking his name and learning the art of dragon summoning blah blah blah. To which Task says, "We're gonna need more jars then" lol.

I swear, every time I read a comic w/ Tasky in it, I start to like him more and more.

I always wondered why Shadowcat didn't peek through the wall and watch Wolverine have a shower.

I would be all over that shit.

Is it wrong that I felt kinda happy when he blasted Cyclops?

Of course I didn't like that he shot Jubilee, but when he got Cyclops I felt that he totally deserved it...

Is it wrong that I felt kinda happy when he blasted Cyclops?

Of course I didn't like that he shot Jubilee, but when he got Cyclops I felt that he totally deserved it...

I don't dislike Cyclops, but he constantly comes across to me a huge dick.

I couldn't stand taking orders from a guy like that. He is so strict on the rules and 'doing the right thing', it would piss me off to no end. I prefer the Wolverine approach of 'I do what I want, when I want'.

Jean Grey needs to know what a real man is.

I don't necessarily hate him either, but holy crap he just seems like a douche now. I hope the people doing that Marvel Now stuff or whatever its called find a way to make him somewhat less of a jerk.

Read through some of the Siege arc-related stuff. That one panel w/ Sentry and Ares is one of those scenes that made me go wow.

Just a quick warning, it is kinda brutal, ya know, if ya don't like graphic stuff

Spoiler:
Siege_02_024-025.jpg

Could you imagine Superman doing something like that?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if its spoilers since its been out for a bit, but I'll put it in tags for others just in case.

Spoiler:
He was being manipulated by Osborn for a while (who was using his power and his fear of the Void to his advantage) and he was losing control of himself. He has like this other side of him called The Void, which is like the total evil/crazy/ more powerful side of himself. (Hence the glowy eyes lol) Him ripping Sentry pretty much established to everyone that the Void was taking control.

Its kinda ironic how Osborn had his Goblin problems yet Sentry thought Osborn could help him w/ his problems.

Yeah it was pretty bad lol.

Spoiler:
He also "killed" Loki (Because no comic book people ever seem to die permanently... well except Uncle Ben lol; case in point Loki is alive). Sentry is dead now though; Iron Man had to throw the freaking Shield helicarrier at him, which turned him back to normal for a sec, which allowed Thor to pretty much shock him to death w/ lightning. They ended up throwing his body in the sun.