Comic book and Manga thread

Just making sure, anyway I recommend reading this Half Life web comic called The Concerned Comics witch follows the adventures of a dim witted citizen named Gordon Frohman.

Went to Coles today and saw volume 1 - 6 of Sailor Moon. $12 each.

Next time <3

Also saw a Deadpool book, nemesis. I forget what it was called now, just remember it was $30, lol.

Finally got a chance to read and catch up on all the current AvX comics. Anyone else get the feeling that

Spoiler:
Emma is gonna be a bigger problem then Cyclops? All of them were losing control, and Emma killed that one guy that killed a mutant what, 25 yrs ago; aside from that, she just seems to be the shadiest out of all of them (them being just Cyclops and her now; shoutouts to Spidey and Scarlet Witch). I just got the feeling that she's gonna end up being a bigger issue then Cyclops. Then again, I haven't read the other comics other then the main AvX, so I'm prob missing out on details.

Also read both of Deadpool kills the Marvel U; they were awesome! I like the more serious take on DP; there's still humor, but it complements the serious tone pretty well. The art looks pretty good too.

My fav deaths:
Spoiler:

-Seeing Doom hanging on that wire like a hanger seriously made me LOL, especially seeing the people celebrate around him.
-The way Thor was killed; I totally wasn't expecting that :laugh: Then squeezing his nose at the end
-Spidey's death; so simple yet so funny
-Hulk's/Banner's death, that should speak for itself :laugh:

I don't know how Tasky is planning to take out DP, but it'll definitely be interesting to see.

Finally got a chance to read and catch up on all the current AvX comics. Anyone else get the feeling that

Spoiler:
Emma is gonna be a bigger problem then Cyclops? All of them were losing control, and Emma killed that one guy that killed a mutant what, 25 yrs ago; aside from that, she just seems to be the shadiest out of all of them (them being just Cyclops and her now; shoutouts to Spidey and Scarlet Witch). I just got the feeling that she's gonna end up being a bigger issue then Cyclops. Then again, I haven't read the other comics other then the main AvX, so I'm prob missing out on details.

Also read both of Deadpool kills the Marvel U; they were awesome! I like the more serious take on DP; there's still humor, but it complements the serious tone pretty well. The art looks pretty good too.

My fav deaths:
Spoiler:

-Seeing Doom hanging on that wire like a hanger seriously made me LOL, especially seeing the people celebrate around him.
-The way Thor was killed; I totally wasn't expecting that :laugh: Then squeezing his nose at the end
-Spidey's death; so simple yet so funny
-Hulk's/Banner's death, that should speak for itself :laugh:

I don't know how Tasky is planning to take out DP, but it'll definitely be interesting to see.

You don't need to see the other AvX side comics. It's just the VS comics. Like Psylocke vs. Dare Devil, The Thing vs. Namor ect. ect.

Spoiler:
I think that Emma will be a huge problem as well. The series is almost over too. It's only going to be 12 rounds and the next issue to come out is round 10. After seeing Emma make out with Namor for what the f ever reason, I think she's going to be the biggest problem.

I think that Cyclops will lose control over the X-Men and Captain America will probably step down from The Avengers for a bit. Maybe. I'm still not exactly too sure.

Spider-Man in Round 9 was a beast though. I'll give him credit for that.

Every person has their moments. It might take awhile, but they will have their time to shine.

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe does have its funny moments still, I wasn't expecting them, but I was surprised.

Spoiler:
The way he killed Spider-Man was so...simple, yet powerful. A straight under shot to the dome.

I was so happy the way he killed Thor. My friend is a huge Thor fan and I showed it to him and he legit got upset by it. Coming up with a bunch of bullshit excuses like only Thor can pick up his hammer... Deadpool didn't pick up his hammer. He was also saying Gods can't die.

Well they can now.

I'm so excited to see the next issue with Xavier and Cyclops. I already saw how Cyclops dies and it's pretty brutal.

This Wednesday is nothing but Deadpool.

Deadpool #59
X-Force #29
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #3

I'm stoked.

I don't blame you guys; I didn't even know those two were gonna be in #3. Now I'm even more pumped!

I wanna read Punisher kills the Marvel U now; it probably won't be as awesome as DKTMU, but it'll still be interesting.

Went to Coles today and saw volume 1 - 6 of Sailor Moon. $12 each.

They're only $7 on Amazon. AND they qualify for free shipping!

Back to what I was originally here for. Is there any good places online where I can buy comics besides amazon and ebay?

They're only $7 on Amazon. AND they qualify for free shipping!

Back to what I was originally here for. Is there any good places online where I can buy comics besides amazon and ebay?

Honestly, no not really. No matter what, shipping is always the same price or more on comics. Your best bet is just to try and find a place near you. There's 3 comic stores near me.

The first one which is the closest sell the regular Deadpool comics so I go there for those if there isn't anything else coming out that I'm interested in.

The second closest is alright, they got a big selection but the guy who is always up there and working is an asshole.

the third place which is the farthest and takes about 40 minutes to get there but they have a big selection and the guys who work up there are really cool.

Anyways. Your best bet is to try and find a place that's closest to you that sells comics. I refuse to buy comics online because shipping is always the same price or higher than the comic itself.

I don't blame you guys; I didn't even know those two were gonna be in #3. Now I'm even more pumped!

I wanna read Punisher kills the Marvel U now; it probably won't be as awesome as DKTMU, but it'll still be interesting.

The Punisher one is awesome, I highly recommend it.

Anyways. Your best bet is to try and find a place that's closest to you that sells comics. I refuse to buy comics online because shipping is always the same price or higher than the comic itself.

This is exactly my predicament lol. I don't have any comic stores near me, so everytime I'm in any type of bookstore I head immediately to the comic section and try to find whatever I'm interested in. Anytime shipping costs more then the actual item you're buying, it just feels like I'm getting ripped off lol. That the main reason why I signed up for Marvel's digital stuff, even though they don't usually have the recent stuff; its definitely better then nothing.

@Yantja
Imma try and find it on MDCU later today; hopefully they have it, because I really like Punisher.

I also can't wait to see Deadpool take on The Punisher.

That'll be the last issue.

I know this because before the comics even were released they showed all 4 covers of the issues and one of them was The Punisher tied up on his knees about to get his throat slit by Deadpool.

Spoiler:
Imagine of Deadpool says to The Punisher "You missed me." referring to Deadpool not getting killed by The Punisher in his Marvel killing comic

Spoiler:
Imagine of Deadpool says to The Punisher "You missed me." referring to Deadpool not getting killed by The Punisher in his Marvel killing comic

Spoiler:
That'd be pretty cool because he did miss him. Probably because Frank doesn't have the technology hook ups when it comes to killing Deadpool

Another slew of random questions:

Can Deadpool die at all?

Does Spider-Man have Aquaman type powers when it comes to arachnids?

Is Galactus like the god of the Marvel universe?

Does The Rhino just wear a suit? Or is he like a mutant?