Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Daniel Craig

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I hope not. Daniel Craig is doing a hell of a great job playing as Bond. I wonder who will be the next villain for the next Bond movie?

i think daniel craig said he was going to be in at least 5 bond movies so i think hes going to be in at least 2 more. i think 2 or 3 more with craig is fine but no more and only if there 2 years apart not 3 years. after that he will just be too old. and im hoping for more villians that are badass like silva in skyfall.

oh and one more thing. they better have the gun barrel thing at the beginning of the bond movies in the future.

Last edited:
So I saw Skyfall. Good movie. Maybe not quite AS good as people make it out to be, but its still a good movie.

The villain was great and brought alot of personality to the movie. Something that the series has been missing for a while in my opinion. I loved the chase scenes between bond and him, and I loved all the chilling and beautifull scenes in Scotland. Very reminisce of older bonds films too, was over the top at certain times, yet still believable and gritty enough as well. So it didnt just end up feeling like a jason bourne movie, this was true bond and a great movie thats worth seeing.

Also Komodo Dragons.

I like that idea of when wielding that particular weapon, it won't shoot unless it was held by the rightful owner. I hope we get to have those type of customization in the near future.

Re: Favorite Bond Actor

Pierce. I grew up with him as Bond. Also, he was the one in Goldeneye 64 so he was pretty much cemented as Bond in my small child mind. I like Sean too though.

The originals are ALWAYS better than the successors. Fact. So therefore, Sean Connery is the best Bond by virtue of the fact that he is the original Bond.

I gotta go with Pierce since the 1st Bond movie I've watched was with him as 007 (GoldenEye), plus played the game on the N64 as well. Although I did enjoy the other ones with Connery, Moore and Craig.

Craig and Brosnan for me. Those two are arguably the best, bar none.

I personally liked Timothy Dalton as James Bond in Licence to Kill (1989) for getting revenge on a villain for killing his best friend. He's the best Bond in my view.

I second Timothy Dalton. He is how I imagine Bond to be. The right voice, and the combination of charm and brawn.

Sean Connery, for me.
Call me a classic fool, but I think he did the best job, maybe followed by Pierce.

Watching Die Another Day again.

Forgot how awesome the scene was between the Aston Martin and the Jaguar, with it ending with Bond dropping a chandelier on the dude's head.

Watched Live and Let Die last night.

Probably one of my favorite Bonds, and that sheriff guy was funny as shit.

"WHA SECURT AGEAUNT?!??" :laugh:

my fav Bond has to be Pierce and GoldenEye fav Bond film and game I always enjoyed the Cradle in both said movie and game