Syco Collectibles: MK(2011) Action Figures?

SycoCollectibles

Hello MK fans!

I am one of the representatives of Syco Collectibles and we've been working as close as possible with the MK community in order to bring you the best MK collectibles that you've always wanted. We are currently hard at work creating a series of stunning MK statues based on the latest game. You can see a lot more of us and our updates in our Official Facebook page.

We decided to create this thread because we are seriously considering the possibility of MK Action Figures and MK Toys. Nothing has been set in stone yet and that is why we'd please like to hear your thoughts and opinions about this. We want to work along side the fans in order to make it happen.

All of this is hypothetical, but, has the potential to become a reality if we see a big demand from the fans:

1) Would you be interested in a new MK line of high quality Toys/Action Figures that resemble the likes of NECA (or even better!)?
2) Would you support this line of your favorite franchise if we got our talented sculptors to work in this project?
3) Would you like to see a complete line of the MK2011 cast of characters (all featuring special features, accessories and even special limited editions featuring iconic MK backgrounds and battles)? Would you like to collect them?

Here at Syco Collectibles we aim for quality, so, if you judge us by the work of our Collectible MK Statues, you'll know what to expect from us in terms of MK Action Figures. Let us know and thanks for all the support!

More to come...:)

Last edited:
I love your statues, but truth is not everyone can afford them, I'd support the line if the figures are well sculpted and look like the characters in the game. I won't mind paying $40-60 for a great figure.

Never cared much about the accessories, only include them if they are a must like Kitana's fans or Mileena's sais.

Make polls for us to vote for the next figure, I'm a bit tired of toy makers only focusing on Scorpion and Sub.

And make one of Rain :)

1) Yes, I would LOVE that!
2) Depending on budget, because I have to import action figures in general.
3) Yes. Effect parts for the special moves and fatalities would be great!

I wouldn't get every single character, but I would sure get my favorites, like Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Noob-Saibot, Sektor, Kitana, Mileena and Jade. Shao Kahn would be awesome too!

1) Of course

2) The better the quality, the more the demand right?

3) That would be awesome including accessories like Stryker's gun and Kabal's hookswords. Plus backgrounds? Yes please =D

1) Yes bring a new MK line of high quality Toys/Action Figures !

2) Yes i will buy the whole line just like the statues :)

3) Yes i would like to see a complete line of the MK2011 cast of characters Only the Characters is good for me and no weapons except for Kitana & Mileena. I would collect them all

Cyrax_sketch.gif
1912824-kabalrendemk9.png

and I will buy. I wouldn't mind the MK9 version of Cyrax, but I'd prefer the MK3 version.

Last edited:
Personally, I would love to see something that showcases MK's brutality - as in one character performing a brutal act on another, whether it's a special move (like Baraka's blades) or even a Fatality. A Pit or Dead Pool scene would be pretty sweet, too. Figurines are cool and all, but they're even cooler when they're cool to look at. :D

If you were to develop a line done like Neca's video game characters (high quality sculpts, built around articulation) I'd be all over them considering what I've seen with the statues (Rain in particular).

Jazwares current offerigs are...lackluster to put it bluntly and I'd love to see someone else give it a go.

I ordered Mileena (both poses) , Sub, Scorp and Ermac longer than a month ago, but still no dice... are they finished yet or are they limited? I want them so bad.

Some are sold out and some are not finished yet.

Go to their official site or check their fb page for more info.

For those who care, they're re-sculpting Rain from scratch, so he won't be available anytime soon, they better fix his eyes.