Changing fight stick from D pad to left stick??

TheDentedOne

I was wondering if there was any way to change the stick on the fight stick from D pad to left stick? Just wondering cause I've downloaded a couple games where the movement is only used with the left stick and D pad will not move. Just wondering if this was a possible change

No im possible, the fight sticks were designed just for MK and Novelty. The price is dropping now the MK buzz is dying down, im gonna pick one of the klassic and tournament edition game packages soon only to play MK with friends and beer. You should read specs before trying things or possibly wait for a price drop before wasting money on a control pad.
I would have thought it would work well with Tekken? Wouldnt be impossible to use on other fighting games with configuration.

You will just have to check button config on some games. If you cant change it tough luck im afraid buddy.

Well that's what I've been doing was just downloading trial versions of the games to see if it works. What's weird is it works flawlessly with nba jam on fire edition but will not work with nfl blitz arcade edition even though they are both EA products and play the same. Obviously it works with all fighting games