God of war 4

never said any of it was true smart ass. I said suppose to be not it's gonna be. so calm your ass down and No I got most of this from thin air of course I used info from that site I wanted people to checkout that link. Why did you post my info? So I haven't plated the first and second who the hell cares. Get the hell over yourself dude. They're called games for a reason.

:rofl:

Oh goddamn I think I just busted my left nut :laugh:

I thought the bottom part would've made it obvious...good times man, good times.

In OPM (official PlayStation Magazine) NL, is an article that says: God of War 4 is in development and will feature co-op (online only) with Kratos' brother Deimos as the other playable character.
And is confirmed by Santa Monica studios.

I could copy and paste but who understands Dutch in here... prolly almost nobody.

Sigh... I was hoping God of War would be a trilogy. I hope Santa Monica knows what they are doing, because risking destroying a good, epic epilogue for a trilogy is not that smart.

Agreed. I love the GOW trilogy, so I hope they don't ruin it. Santa Monica needs to know when to keep the series from being run on, sorta like Halo.

Marcus Fenix is gonna be in this, right

Okay, for some reason, I lol'd at that.

But anyways, I don't think they should make a GOW4. I think GOW3 ended fine with the world in ruin and Zeus dead and Kratos got what he wanted. No need for a 4th. But if they did make it, I'm sure I'll pick it up or get it through Gamefly.

I think these are all just rumors because.

Spoiler:
Deimos died in G.o.S

so how would he even be considered for the story when it would contradict key points. they've done the prequel already so that's out.

Last edited:
Deimos and Krato's would be very cool. But it would skew the story!

I would maybe want a prequel with Krato's only for when he was in the Spartan army before meeting Ares

Kratos has always known of Ares. That is how he got the scar over his right eye. He tried to stop Ares from taking Deimos (the marked one) when they were kids which set in motion the whole story of Ghost of Sparta.

Kratos was Ares champion during kratos' time as the spartan general it was spent mainly trying to save Calliope with Ambrosia. Because she had a flesh eating virus and was to be tossed out with the other defective babies. But Kratos pleaded with the spartan king to spare his child and inturn give the king the power to live again.
Which lead to Kratos becoming Ares servent in the first place after fighting the barbarian prince, Alrik. Who at the same time was Hades champion and trying to save his dying father.

for more info look here.

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/God_of_War_(Comics)

Last edited: