Assassin's Creed 3

I'm REALLY liking how this game is looking and I'm not even an AC fan.

I was so wrapped up with injustice lately I almost completely over looked this game. I'm glad I checked my youtube channel. I can't wait for this game It looks fantastic. I just hope it lasts more then 40 hrs like the first 2. :)

Last edited:
Wow I hope this is 40 hrs long :)

It's actually been confirmed awhile back that this is going to be the longest AC game. And we all know Assassin's Creed II, which used to be the longest, was like 20 hrs long without the side quests which made the game easy 30+ hours.

So I'm really pumped about this game.

All credits to G4 and Stephen Johnson

AC3GodSaveTheKingSlider.png

Ubisoft today announced some intriguing single-player DLC for Assassin's Creed 3. “The Tyranny of King Washington" is a campaign told through three episodic content packs that lets gamers experience an alternate history of the events following the American Revolution. One look at the above artwork, with George Washington looking a lot like Alex from A Clockwork Orange, should give you a good idea of what to expect. In addition to this all-new single player experience, Assassin’s Creed 3 downloadable content will feature new maps and characters to provide "an even more expansive multiplayer experience."
If you want to purchase everything Assassin’s Creed 3, Ubisoft is offering a Season Pass that will be available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $29.99 on the PlayStationNetwork. It can be pre-ordered at GameStop and Best Buy.

It's hard to make predictions about a game that isn't out yet, but if this game lives up to half of its hype, I'll be downloading the DLC for certain. Of course, if the game doesn't live up to the hype, if it's very short, and the DLC seems like it should have been included in the "regular" game, you might say this is a try at getting people to buy a single game for $90...

We shall see when Assassin's Creed 3 comes out on October 30.

I'll be getting the Game Day 1, but I'mma pass on the season pass/DLC. If I really like the game I might.

After playing this game I realized that I do not like it.

Being a bit bias but I loved Ezio's everything. From demeanor to story he was the best character ever.

Reason why I didn't like this game so is because the story was pretty basic. Find the final boss because revenge ya know. But let me get into the real knitty gritty:

Dislikes:

The main character - Connor bores me. In fact I do not find him very likeable cause well I don't. He's anti-social, (He has a reason but still man that's not how the Assassins role) angry most of the time plus he's stubborn. I get it bro, you gotta kill Charles Lee, shit.

Interaction with other characters - So throughout Ezio's life you meet remarkable people like your uncle, that red head chick you fvck in Brotherhood and even Leonardo Da Vinci! What made this so cool? This felt like a close knit friends circle. Every one has each other's backs which was stellar bruh.
Then we have Connor. I have yet to play AC Revelations but somehow the Brotherhood has fallen. Now, instead of building it back up to help him in his cause, Connor refuses all help to fight against the Templars. In fact, its the other way around. People like Samuel Adams or that general who smokes cigars need HIS help instead of the opposite. This does not develop any type of character relationship whatsoever. I mean come on! You get to work with George Washington! Point being there is no sort of brotherhood at all in AC3 which blows.

No sense of danger - I see why they had to take the armor mechanic out of AC3 because of historical methods but come on it was way too easy. See when your armor broke in the old games you knew to get that shit fixed or else death. The only reason why I go to the store in AC3 is because of bullets and arrows. Half the time I'm not even using them cause of the tomahawk.

The ending - I have to watch this shit again because I was confused beyond all fvck. Same thing with Brotherhood, we all know what happened and it was a shocker.

The way that man kills - Connors kills are pretty nice. I mean look at this shit
I must say, using a tomahawk feels so right ya know.

Sailing - I never knew how fun it was to sail a boat on the open seas until AC3. Like I felt so responsible and as if I knew that me and my crew would pull through anything.

Overall, I would say this game is pretty meh. There's a lot of stuff to do of course but that's in every AC game. When I was playing the story I just wanted that shit to end because I didn't want to leave the game unfinished. Hopefully in the next one it'll have a sense of connection and an actual Assassin's Brotherood instead of Forever Alone Gotta Kill Charles Lee.

In terms of story and characters ACII beats ACIII by far, gameplay wise ACIII beats it. Ezio is just a way better character then Connor that's probably because he has more games under his belt but Connor, we just play as his father the majority of the game and when we finally as Connor, he is not very likeable. God forbid someone shuts a door in his face and he just whines and pouts like a child.

Plus the fact they got a new composer Lorne Balfe. He can't live up to Jesper's work at all, I don't hear the emotion and the passion behind his compositions.

Yeah man, I did not feel inspired at all when he talked about freedom and liberation.

Hell I liked his Father more than him
Spoiler:
And he's a Templar

I enjoyed ACIII. I actually liked Connor too, even though he's omega-level dry compared to Ezio. Haytham was awesome though; don't know why Connor didn't take more of his father's side instead of his mother; would have made him much more enjoyable character-wise.

Spoiler:
Killing Haytham near the end made me sad; I was hoping that he'd have a chance for redemption seeing as how him and Connor seemed to be somewhat getting along. How all of a sudden Charles Lee ended up being more important then Haytham I still don't understand...

I'd still take Connor in a fight over Ezio any day, and that's not just because of time gap between the two lol.

Yeah I can't lie Connor would mop Ezio's ass in a fight.

Spoiler:
I didn't really feel that sad really, Haytham died sure but I didn't trust him playing as Connor. Like at some point I thought he pull a scumbag move on me at some point. He did but I thought it be bigger. Also they way the "bonding" started was rather weird.

Yeah I can't lie Connor would mop Ezio's ass in a fight.

Spoiler:
I didn't really feel that sad really, Haytham died sure but I didn't trust him playing as Connor. Like at some point I thought he pull a scumbag move on me at some point. He did but I thought it be bigger. Also they way the "bonding" started was rather weird.

Spoiler:
I thought the same too; I was actually expecting him to betray Connor at some point as well, but I'm glad he didn't. It was pretty weird though lol, but I guess that what happens when theres a templar and assassin in the same family haha

You know the one thing I hate about AC3? Those orphans.... I HATE THOSE GUYS. That same annoying laugh... not to mention the fact that they attract guards lol.

The pylons after you beat the game are pretty cool too; I haven't used them too much, but its a pretty cool idea.

Though it probably won't happen, it'd be pretty cool if they had a side AC game in which you could play as Haytham and play through all the stuff he went through before AC3.

I gotta fix the house up over summer break lololololo

For Haytham I wouldn't be surprised if they did another movie like they did Assassin's Creed Lineage

I did all of the Homestead stuff after that huge patch came out lol. The upgrades you can make from lvling up those guys are definitely worth it, but they're not really important imo.

I wonder which character they'll focus on in the AC movie they plan on making? More likely it'll be either Ezio or Altair.

I like using different weapons just to see the different counter-kills, especially the multiple takedowns, where you counter two or three guys at the same time. Those look so awesome; I love how the camera shifts at just the right point while it happens.

Damn skip! Multi counters just like Arkham City :love:

Hold up? AC movie?
Oh goodness that is beautiful

The ending of the game just ruins the whole experience for me. I...can't even describe it. Speechless.

How will they do any future project with the series? Not after that I don't think.