Assassin's Creed 3

I got this Ezio.

475490_247022152062708_100002647740651_480158_1461800593_o.jpg

This game looks better and better every time.

Still gotta finish:
AC1
Brotherhood
AC2
Revalations

Did I get that chronological order right?

Do I need to play Brotherhood and Revalations to play AC3, or can I skip from AC2 to AC3?

This game is really looking great, and I can't wait till they show the demo at E3.

The chronological order is

AC1
AC2
Brotherhood
Revelations

For gameplay mechanics, you could skip from AC2 to AC3 because AC3 will have new gameplay features.

As for storywise, you do want to play (or watch on YouTube) Brotherhood and Revelations before AC3. There are some major key components in the story. The stories are build on top of each other, and you would be confused if you play AC2 and skip to AC3.

I'm really interested in seeing how they integrate the Assassin-Templar rivalry into ACIII. They've done a great job incorporating it into history in the other AC's, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

This game is really looking great, and I can't wait till they show the demo at E3.

The chronological order is

AC1
AC2
Brotherhood
Revelations

For gameplay mechanics, you could skip from AC2 to AC3 because AC3 will have new gameplay features.

As for storywise, you do want to play (or watch on YouTube) Brotherhood and Revelations before AC3. There are some major key components in the story. The stories are build on top of each other, and you would be confused if you play AC2 and skip to AC3.

So AC3 is not a brand new story altogether?
I thought that it was a brand new story altogether, since it takes place during the 1700's in the US.

So AC3 is not a brand new story altogether?
I thought that it was a brand new story altogether, since it takes place during the 1700's in the US.

Assassin's Creed 3 is a brand new story.

But I'm talking about Desmond who is reliving the lives of his ancestors. You will miss out on how he got from this place to that place, what has happened to him during AC1 through ACR, and why he's reliving the live of Connor and not Ezio or Altair.

Last edited:
Naval Battle

Interview (With some gameplay not seen in the demos)

In the interview they mentioned it'll be released on November 30th, which is a mistake, the game will still be released on October 30th.

U3SZ6.jpg

Gamers looking to bring Assassin's Creed III hero Connor into their homes in a new way this fall can pick up the $120 Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition, due out on October 30 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America. This premium offering packs in a number of items, the first of which is a 9.44" Connor statue, which depicts the killer with a tomahawk and hidden blade.

Also included in the Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition for consoles is an embroidered 28"x"48" Assassin's Creed-inspired colonial flag. Additionally, the premium bundle includes a metal belt buckle.

U3SZ6.jpg

Gamers looking to bring Assassin's Creed III hero Connor into their homes in a new way this fall can pick up the $120 Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition, due out on October 30 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America. This premium offering packs in a number of items, the first of which is a 9.44" Connor statue, which depicts the killer with a tomahawk and hidden blade.

Also included in the Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition for consoles is an embroidered 28"x"48" Assassin's Creed-inspired colonial flag. Additionally, the premium bundle includes a metal belt buckle.

AC3_LELG.jpg

For $120 I'm not going to buy this crap of Collectors Edition. I'll just stick with regular copy of the game.

If this CE was worth anywhere from $80 - $90 then I'll buy it.