Assassin's Creed 3

I know this sounds dumb, but dafuq is the steelbook? Is it supposed to hold games or does it come with a book? I think it would be cool if it had 4 spaces, one for each game before AC3.

And are they already giving them out for pre-orders?

I'm pretty sure the steelbook is the metal cases that are given in special editions.

Congratulations. I put $10 down today at GameStop and I got the collectible steelbook. I also plan on upgrading it to a Special Edition when more info is released.

Can you tell me how many disc spaces are in the book? I'm hoping there's four.....

Can you tell me how many disc spaces are in the book? I'm hoping there's four.....

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately no, the steelbook is just an AC3 disctray like Wraith said. It only fits one game, and those little pamphlets all games come with. Still pretty sweet.

Here's a vid I found:

:hail: HOLY SHITTTTTT, i am soo buying this game i have all of them for xbox and ps3 and I hope this guy will be a cool assassin and did u guys see that trailer, i think that captain is George Washington :hail:

Was that your first guess?
assassins-creed-3-leaked-screenshots-oxcgn-17.jpg

They are basically giving free Steelbooks :rofl:

They ran out when I went to go make my pre-order. I have to call when they get a new shipment so I won't miss out on mine. =/

I was hoping it would have four spaces so all my current Assassin games can live in it.

Why do I have the feeling that Connor will be able to slip and fall off rooftops during the winter seasons?

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/03/25/assassins-creed-iii-collectors-edition-mock-up-spotted/

Here's a collectors edition of the game, but it's not confirmed whether is real or not.

This looks so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I know. I can't wait for Oct. 30.

Why do I have the feeling that Connor will be able to slip and fall off rooftops during the winter seasons?

Probably.

In an article, it says that when it's winter you might want to travel on the trees instead of walking in the snow because the snow will slow you down.

Last edited:
Nice.

Also, tonight, at 6:30 PM ET, X-Play is going to show some AC3 gameplay.

http://www.g4tv.com/games/xplay/

Edit: Here are the Collector's Edition for UK only. :(

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/03/26/ubisoft-unveils-assassins-creed-collectors-editions/

No word on what NA will get, yet, but I hope NA get's a CE.

Please tell me that I'm not the only who will be uber mad if they don't give North AMERICA collectors editions with a statue with an AMERICAN flag. I've watched Europe get all these collector's editions for the other games, but Ubisoft needs to ship AC3's collector's editions over here. What is an elitist British guy going to do with Connor standing in front of an American flag?

Please tell me that I'm not the only who will be uber mad if they don't give North AMERICA collectors editions with a statue with an AMERICAN flag. I've watched Europe get all these collector's editions for the other games, but Ubisoft needs to ship AC3's collector's editions over here. What is an elitist British guy going to do with Connor standing in front of an American flag?

I too will be pissed off if NA doesn't get a collectors edition. Although, it has been confirmed that NA will get some sort of CE.

Hopefully is not a signature edition like ACR.