Assassin's Creed 3

I hate Assassin's creed. Always found it boring.

BUT since I LOVE American history [best history ever], Assassin's Creed 3 is something worth looking in to if it takes place during the American Revolution.

oh man, thanks so much. that part about american history being the best ever made me LOL till my eyes had tears :p

the cover looks good and promising, I too hope it's not as short as ACB or ACR. also, not mediocre like ACR. having said that, I'd crave for an AC samurai version or ninja version or ancient greece or ancient egypt version (though the buildings there.. idk if they could be tall and AC with no tall buildings is bound to fail I guess since it's such a vital part of the game). hopefully it'll be released this year :D

oh man, thanks so much. that part about american history being the best ever made me LOL till my eyes had tears :p

1272069741077.jpg

this trailer has somewhat sold me on picking this up day one. I do however want that steal book so preorder is a must I gotta have my g-swag :monkee:

now THIS looks promising, sooooooooooooo looking forward, i was waiting for the official third game since assassins creed 2

this trailer has somewhat sold me on picking this up day one. I do however want that steal book so preorder is a must I gotta have my g-swag :monkee:

It won't be a day-1 buy for me. I'm hoping one of my buds will buy it and then I'll borrow it. If it's good enough, I'll buy it.

It's amazing how much another site can learn from some Game Informer scans.

Apparently, all of that info has been confirmed from Senior Directors working on AC3.

Oh yeah, today I'm going to preorder this game.

I still have a lot of catching up to do, and have to beat AC 1.
I was about 85% done with it when MK9 came out (It was my "killing time" game while I was waiting for MK9).

October 2012, hmm?
I've got plenty of time to catch up. ;-)

:hail: HOLY SHITTTTTT, i am soo buying this game i have all of them for xbox and ps3 and I hope this guy will be a cool assassin and did u guys see that trailer, i think that captain is George Washington :hail:

I just got my collectible steelbox disctray AC3 today. :cool:

I still have a lot of catching up to do, and have to beat AC 1.
I was about 85% done with it when MK9 came out (It was my "killing time" game while I was waiting for MK9).

October 2012, hmm?
I've got plenty of time to catch up. ;-)

I highly recommend that you finish AC1 and get the rest of the AC games. The story is awesome.

Last edited:
I'm excited for it. I put 5 bucks down on a pre-order at GameStop today, and got an AC3 collectible steelbook!

Congratulations. I put $10 down today at GameStop and I got the collectible steelbook. I also plan on upgrading it to a Special Edition when more info is released.

Congratulations. I put $10 down today at GameStop and I got the collectible steelbook. I also plan on upgrading it to a Special Edition when more info is released.

I know this sounds dumb, but dafuq is the steelbook? Is it supposed to hold games or does it come with a book? I think it would be cool if it had 4 spaces, one for each game before AC3.

And are they already giving them out for pre-orders?