New liu kang & tshang tsung tag combos must see

couple things 1. im not the leader of FTR so what goes down with them talk to the boss 2.all combos in my vid i do im establish i been doing combos for a while now if someone has a combo i do or have done good for them and 3 ur making me laugh knowing how mad you are im glad i get under ur skin cause the only one upset here is you and ur friends so keep the hate coming and keep watching my page for ur vid... peace to my greatest fan RM_DEATH

yea I didnt bother to read ur crap. but I noticed u called me RM_DEATH. I'm not him lol. I'm RM_xKhaoTikx. you might've seen me around talking smack about all you ftr scrubs. send a challenge my way when u want a beating

People need to cut it out in this thread.

The whole bashing of HOODED is old now. If he lies, he lies, whatever, take it up with him on MSN or something, but keep it off the boards, please.

~Thanks =)

I like this interboard bickering.

Makes TRMK look like one of the big boys like TYM or UMK.

This is truly an amazing video. Great job HOOD.

I think its so funny how these mku and tym kids come here going "OMG OMG DONT YOU TRMK GUYS KNOW???? WE DONT LIKE HOOD ON OUR WEBSITES CUZ HE PWNZERED US AND POSTED THE FIGHTS ON YOUTUBEZ! PLEASE DONT LIKE HOOD TOO!"...You guys are pathetic. Why make it your lot in life to go around trying to throw your opinion on others? 3 or 4 people on mku and tym might believe your crap, but HOOD did not get over 2000 subscribers on YouTube by being a "fraud" as you call him. He worked hard to give the MK fans something entertaining, and he has done that with flying colors. Just because HOOD destroys a couple of guys you idolize and worship in MK, then posted the video of it does not make him a fraud. Sorry.

This is truly an amazing video. Great job HOOD.

I think its so funny how these mku and tym kids come here going "OMG OMG DONT YOU TRMK GUYS KNOW???? WE DONT LIKE HOOD ON OUR WEBSITES CUZ HE PWNZERED US AND POSTED THE FIGHTS ON YOUTUBEZ! PLEASE DONT LIKE HOOD TOO!"...You guys are pathetic. Why make it your lot in life to go around trying to throw your opinion on others? 3 or 4 people on mku and tym might believe your crap, but HOOD did not get over 2000 subscribers on YouTube by being a "fraud" as you call him. He worked hard to give the MK fans something entertaining, and he has done that with flying colors. Just because HOOD destroys a couple of guys you idolize and worship in MK, then posted the video of it does not make him a fraud. Sorry.

shut up and keep sucking him more :)

wasn't this ended already? why are you bringing drama back up?

new-york-giants1.jpg

Meh..........

Eli-Manning-Photo1.jpg
?