New liu kang & tshang tsung tag combos must see

People can stop hating on him now. Sure, he made a mistake, but I'm sure he learned from that. He puts out good videos anyways, which is more than most people do.

I'll add this to the Tag Team combo thread, and give you credit HOOD.
I'm on my iPod Touch at the moment, but tomorrow I'll post a link in here of the Tag Team Combos thread, if you'd like to contribute to it or know of other Tag combos. :-D

thanks bro but please dont believe the lies people say about me if there is something u have heard just ask me ill tell u if its true

thanks man respects to u

Please use the edit button.

~Thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks bro but please dont believe the lies people say about me if there is something u have heard just ask me ill tell u if its true

Why what have people said about you? I remember thinking you were trolling for some reason by posting dead links. Ive seen your vids before and they are a bit mental, and i think i saw you fighting Tyler Lanter or someone on MK vs DC

omg were to start ok heres the whole story it started with detriotballin313 uhh ok first time we fought he beat me 2 out of three and i uploaded it on my page its still there no shame in loosing but a couple of words were said by him a little trash talk but it was petty nothing serious. Heres were it gets retarted ok months later maybe 2 months later i was hanging at a friends house we were playing mk recording fights for his channel and what not well right b4 we was about to get off i see detriotballin pop in the room so im like cool i wanted to fight him so we fight i beat him 4 to 1 he comes out of the fight and says ggs ur a beast and i said thanks im glad ur giving me respect this time cause last time we had some words. well he said THIS TIME? and i said yea this is hoodfresh im at a friends house when i said that all hell broke loose he got pissed cause me being who i am he knew i recorded the fights and he though i was hiding on a diff name trying to get him but i wasnt. plus he knows i record my fights and i was gonna upload em and he hatesss to loose to people he dont like so that began our retard beef so he runs to mku tells his buddies blah blah blah now im public enemy #1 so everyone talking trash on me trying to make it seem likes its me starting it lol so i go on mku and make a list of all who talked shit about me saying i was weak i have no skill blah blah omg so petty i mean jezz anyway i went out and got everyone that talk trash about me on mku au_im_digimon rm_death and others saying i make fake names and crap . there was a name in chaotic DMGPERFECTLEGEND AND XXTOM_BRADYXX so i fought legend or whoever the guy was I recorded it but NEVER POSTED IT only a 10 sec preview of him doing a badass combo and me doing the same it was a trailer at the end of one of my fights cause i thought it was him his lao was badass so what do u expect and even in the description i put i DONT KNOW IF ITS THE REAL LEGEND... IF YOU WANNA SEE what im talking about heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeKtz-0_eXY After i posted here comes the fools from mku harassing me saying ima fraud and all ths ******** but thats what happen anything else u here is ******** they make up on me but you know its not about the truth its about who ur friends with ya no they are going to believe whatever just because some have a problem with me with is cool not everyone gonna like me or check or tyler and so on but thats the truth of this so called beef its JUST A GAME PEOPLE....
Why what have people said about you? I remember thinking you were trolling for some reason by posting dead links. Ive seen your vids before and they are a bit mental, and i think i saw you fighting Tyler Lanter or someone on MK vs DC

I need lots of help with getting better with Shang Tsung.
HOOD, would you be willing to help me out with Shang's combos?

I just picked him up about a month ago, and I use Shang in Tags with Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Nightwolf and Kano.

Your Shang Tsung is AWESOME!!! ;-)

yea no sweat ill help
I need lots of help with getting better with Shang Tsung.
HOOD, would you be willing to help me out with Shang's combos?

I just picked him up about a month ago, and I use Shang in Tags with Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Nightwolf and Kano.

Your Shang Tsung is AWESOME!!! ;-)

yes no doubt HOOD VS TYLER NEXT
Hmm, interesting story. Well hey I say you keep moving forward.
You still gonna upload mathes?

O yea that will be cool man ill be there when you post it and thanks
I'll add this to the Tag Team combo thread, and give you credit HOOD.
I'm on my iPod Touch at the moment, but tomorrow I'll post a link in here of the Tag Team Combos thread, if you'd like to contribute to it or know of other Tag combos. :-D

Please use the multi-quote button.

~Thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:
omg were to start ok heres the whole story it started with detriotballin313 uhh ok first time we fought he beat me 2 out of three and i uploaded it on my page its still there no shame in loosing but a couple of words were said by him a little trash talk but it was petty nothing serious. Heres were it gets retarted ok months later maybe 2 months later i was hanging at a friends house we were playing mk recording fights for his channel and what not well right b4 we was about to get off i see detriotballin pop in the room so im like cool i wanted to fight him so we fight i beat him 4 to 1 he comes out of the fight and says ggs ur a beast and i said thanks im glad ur giving me respect this time cause last time we had some words. well he said THIS TIME? and i said yea this is hoodfresh im at a friends house when i said that all hell broke loose he got pissed cause me being who i am he knew i recorded the fights and he though i was hiding on a diff name trying to get him but i wasnt. plus he knows i record my fights and i was gonna upload em and he hatesss to loose to people he dont like so that began our retard beef so he runs to mku tells his buddies blah blah blah now im public enemy #1 so everyone talking trash on me trying to make it seem likes its me starting it lol so i go on mku and make a list of all who talked shit about me saying i was weak i have no skill blah blah omg so petty i mean jezz anyway i went out and got everyone that talk trash about me on mku au_im_digimon rm_death and others saying i make fake names and crap . there was a name in chaotic DMGPERFECTLEGEND AND XXTOM_BRADYXX so i fought legend or whoever the guy was I recorded it but NEVER POSTED IT only a 10 sec preview of him doing a badass combo and me doing the same it was a trailer at the end of one of my fights cause i thought it was him his lao was badass so what do u expect and even in the description i put i DONT KNOW IF ITS THE REAL LEGEND... IF YOU WANNA SEE what im talking about heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeKtz-0_eXY After i posted here comes the fools from mku harassing me saying ima fraud and all ths ******** but thats what happen anything else u here is ******** they make up on me but you know its not about the truth its about who ur friends with ya no they are going to believe whatever just because some have a problem with me with is cool not everyone gonna like me or check or tyler and so on but thats the truth of this so called beef its JUST A GAME PEOPLE....

cool story bro. too bad its all bullshyt. u try to make yourself seem so civil and nice but u kno damn well its a lie. I find it funny that you ONLY post your videos here on trmk but not on mku or tym. its because nobody here knows about you but everyone on mku and tym knows you're a fraud. u only post matches of u either winning most of em or of you tying with the opponent. you NEVER post the actual matches and you make it seem like you're just as good or better than the people you fight.

I know for a FACT that you are NOT better than Detroit, AU_IM_DIGIMON or CRAZY_TRIUMPH_88.

Since you're looking for the people who have talked shit about you on mku, I'm one of em. I'm ray908, aka RM_xKhaoTikx. You're on a mission to find shit talkers right? well..I'm right here. bring it. idc what account you fight me under, you will get bodied regardless.

this is exactly what im taking bout smh o and btw i have fights against u from 3 weeks ago :) i beat u 5 to 3 i havent uploaded cause i dont have time for u guys complaining and argumentative attitudes right now but i will later but right now im making combo vids for people not worried about u but i find it funny every vid i put on here u make it a mission to talk sh it about me and i still say nothing back ur proving my point peace man
cool story bro. too bad its all bullshyt. u try to make yourself seem so civil and nice but u kno damn well its a lie. I find it funny that you ONLY post your videos here on trmk but not on mku or tym. its because nobody here knows about you but everyone on mku and tym knows you're a fraud. u only post matches of u either winning most of em or of you tying with the opponent. you NEVER post the actual matches and you make it seem like you're just as good or better than the people you fight.

I know for a FACT that you are NOT better than Detroit, AU_IM_DIGIMON or CRAZY_TRIUMPH_88.

Since you're looking for the people who have talked shit about you on mku, I'm one of em. I'm ray908, aka RM_xKhaoTikx. You're on a mission to find shit talkers right? well..I'm right here. bring it. idc what account you fight me under, you will get bodied regardless.

this is exactly what im taking bout smh o and btw i have fights against u from 3 weeks ago :) i beat u 5 to 3 i havent uploaded cause i dont have time for u guys complaining and argumentative attitudes right now but i will later but right now im making combo vids for people not worried about u but i find it funny every vid i put on here u make it a mission to talk sh it about me and i still say nothing back ur proving my point peace man

lol why do u have to lie man? don't say u fought me on your hidey because I DONT fight random people that challenge me. I only accept/challenge people that I know. so unless u fought me on you Hood Fresh account, which you didn't, then you didn't fight me. But hey, you say you fought me right? Who did i use? who did you beat me with? Please upload the fights.

You and your whole FTR clan (besides RainbowPride69) are a sad joke. I've bodied all you guys and all you guys do is send me hatemail about how scrubby I am and how much a "spam". You guys were dumb enough to kick out your best player (winteredge) buts its cool because he joined me in RM :)

Damnnnn you can lie lol.

O...your 2nd combo in the video, the shang tsung one, it looks VERY similar. Looks like this one:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3RtP0BC_qXM (if link doesn't work, type in "flashy shang tsung combo" on YouTube)

Hmmm...why does that combo look similar freshy? DONT say you came up with that combo either. That combo was created way back in September and your video was made this month.

Man...your life is disqualified. Shhh!

Last edited:
Damnnnn you can lie lol.

O...your 2nd combo in the video, the shang tsung one, it looks VERY similar. Looks like this one:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3RtP0BC_qXM (if link doesn't work, type in "flashy shang tsung combo" on YouTube)

Hmmm...why does that combo look similar freshy? DONT say you came up with that combo either. That combo was created way back in September and your video was made this month.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cQo2LFQXwEg/TnNf_-FU2NI/AAAAAAAAEZc/7idtW-D6P_s/s1600/Holy_Shit.jpg

I can't even...

Attachments

• Holy_Shit.jpg
    Holy_Shit.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 42
couple things 1. im not the leader of FTR so what goes down with them talk to the boss 2.all combos in my vid i do im establish i been doing combos for a while now if someone has a combo i do or have done good for them and 3 ur making me laugh knowing how mad you are im glad i get under ur skin cause the only one upset here is you and ur friends so keep the hate coming and keep watching my page for ur vid... peace to my greatest fan RM_DEATH
lol why do u have to lie man? don't say u fought me on your hidey because I DONT fight random people that challenge me. I only accept/challenge people that I know. so unless u fought me on you Hood Fresh account, which you didn't, then you didn't fight me. But hey, you say you fought me right? Who did i use? who did you beat me with? Please upload the fights.

You and your whole FTR clan (besides RainbowPride69) are a sad joke. I've bodied all you guys and all you guys do is send me hatemail about how scrubby I am and how much a "spam". You guys were dumb enough to kick out your best player (winteredge) buts its cool because he joined me in RM :)

Damnnnn you can lie lol.