TRMK Member Tourney #9 ~ Round One

who will win each fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jade

RULES
~DO NOT vote for yourself~ Votes will not be changed so choose wisely
~ Vote are made as multiple choice ONLY so you can choose one winner between each fight. PLEASE be careful when placing your votes! If you vote for both, none of your votes will count. Read who is fighting who and pick ONE winner between the two.

BEFORE YOU CLICK 'VOTE', PLACE YOUR VOTES FOR EACH PERSON YOU WANT TO WIN!

HAVE FUN!!

FIGHT #1 ~ HAVOK VS ALDO MORENO

HAVOK

rustyshacklefeerd.jpg

Name: Rusty Shackleferd
Likes: Mk, Tekken, MLP:FiM, Topo Chico, Crazy Latinas and uptight blondes, exercise
Dislikes: Rule 34, Bullying, whenever people take pretending to be gay too far in public
Bio: this should say me about me than any set of words

VS

ALDO MORENO

j75091.jpg

Name: Aldo Stefano Moreno
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Hobbies: Running, dancing, texting, Computer, hanging out with friend, and jamming to music.Well, I've been here for a long time already. About two years. I love this place. I live in Waco, Tx. I'm in a dance crew called D.I.E.- Dancing Is Everything. I run Cross Country and Track. I'm a big fan of Mortal Kombat. I love jamming to hardstyle, dubstep, Drake, bachata, and some classic rock. I'm a real cool guy. I had ADHD haha. I'm a ladies' man, as my friends call me. And yeah:). That's me.

FIGHT #2 ~ SHIRAYUKI MIZORE VS ARAKNYD_COMMANDER

SHIRAYUKI MIZORE

The_Redfield_Sibings_by_Ladyvader89.jpg

Name: Joe Agosto
Likes: Resident Evil, Gotham City Impostors, Dead Rising, Metal Slug, GTA, Saints Row, friends, basketball, NFL.
Dislikes: Marvel vs Capcom 3, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, fanboys, racists, cry babies.
Bio: I joined TRMK for the Mortal Kombat hype but I stayed for the community. 99% of the site is filled with awesome people and since the site is more casual, it's a lot more inviting than other forums. I have a love for video games, especially Resident Evil but when I'm not on my Xbox I'm hanging with my friends or doing schoolwork. I have an awesome sense of humor and am extremely generous. I can spend hundreds of dollars on gifts and not regret it because I love giving people stuff more than receiving. Hope to kick ass in this tourney and good luck to all the other competitors.

VS

ARAKNYD_COMMANDER

IMG_0865.jpg

Bio: When I'm not making plans to take over the world or killing members from some pansy organization (known as G.I Joe), I like to play heavy metal on bass and guitar.Sometimes I play them both at the same time.Deloreans and ANYTHING BTTF related are a past-time hobby of Araknyd_CommanderI also like Root Beer, Venom (from Marvel Comics) and Metal Gear Solid

FIGHT #3 ~ CRITICAL_LIMIT VS METAL_OVERLORD

CRITICAL-LIMIT

IMG_0098.jpg

Name: William Alexander Gibson
Ethnicity: 25%German25%Scottish(caucasion background)/50% Korean
Education: General AA degree, and FireFighter I+II, EMT license
Religious standings: Athiest/Agnostic
Blood Type: O Positive.
Hobbies: Piano/Writing Fiction/Reading Fiction/Working on My Art Skills/Competitive Video gaming/ Street Hockey(recent)Entertainment: Watching Anime, Socializing, Gaming, LearningI think of myself as a well rounded person, who enjoys taking everything I do somewhat seriously, and doing my best even if my best is below average. I'll still put in a strong effort. My favorite kind of humor is random. My family on my Mom's side is huge, I got like 10 uncles and 6 aunts. And like 27 cousins. On my biological father's side, I got like 1 grandma, and 2 aunts 1 uncle and 2 cousins lol. I've been around the World as well. I've been to Great Britain, I've been to South Korea, Okinawa Japan, and have lived in 4 different states. ranging from Ohio, Indianapolis, Seattle, Florida.

VS

METAL_OVERLORD

tumblr_lgqc4pFA3c1qzdowmo1_500.jpg

Name: Isaiah Anthony
Likes: The fam, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, MORTAL KOMBAT, Tekken, Resident Evil, old Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon, soccer, B-ball, fried chicken (lulz), Rurouni Kenshin, movies, The Hulk, music in general, criminology, DashieXP/Kain Carter/tpindell/dcigs/TeamFourStar/Angry Joe/MrDeshawnRaw, Friday (you know, the movie), R&B music, Sonic, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, Viewtiful Joe, Halo, old 90s commercials, etc.
Dislikes: Twilight, country music, soccer moms, Katy Perry, Digimon, ignant folk
Bio: What's good, y'all? Nahm saiyan, if y'all wanna vote for me in this tourney, then that's cool, and if y'all don't wanna vote for me, you know, that's cool, too, nah mean? I like y'all and I want y'allFavorite Quotes: "No copyrighted law in the universe is gonna stop me!"- Sonic"Your ride has officially been pimped."- Xzibit"I'm a WARRIOR, not a... variety of flower!"- Vegeta"FAUCET FACE"- Luigi*unzips now* "Ey, I got my dick out now, so y'all wanna f*ck?"- Popeye/DashieXP"What do I care about seeing your dirty old fanny?"- Kid Goku"THEY TOOK OUR JOBS"- South Park"WALK WIT MAH TITS"- dcigs"MAKIN' TOAST!"- DBZ Abridged/Mr.Popo

FIGHT#4 ~ YUNGQ94 VS SWITCHBLADE922

YUNGQ94

View attachment 2364
Changed my mind about the pic, lol

Bio time: I was born in Philly and raised there until I moved to North Carolina in 2003. Charlotte North Carolina is where I stay at now. I'm currently a senior in high school so I be repping my senior status. Hopefully when I get to college I'll take the right courses to become a game designer, or a history teacher as a back-up plan. Right now I got two classes to take a day so I just chill on my off time. But then I have to work my ass off at Texas Roadhouse with the job of being a busboy. I think of myself as a very friendly person, and a decent gamer. Hopefully you guys agree with me . Overall I'm that guy you can depend on, cause that's how I roll :D
Likes: Fighting games, wrestling, reading, talking with my pals, writing fanfiction (obviously), joking around, and helping people out when I can.Dislikes: Brussel sprouts, people who sing off key on purpose, scary movies, and people who turtle during fighting games and real life.Favorite sayings: "I got places to be and b*tches to f*ck" "Well I'm going to make like a tree and get the f*ck outta here" "Smart up son!"

VS

SWITCHBLADE922

Snapshotofme1.jpg

Bio: I like long walks on the beach, romantic movies and ice cream. But not really. I was born in Astrahkan, Russia. I don't remember it much since I moved from there when I was about two. I lived in Florida ever since. And no, I don't speak any Russian. I'm no longer in School, I am now an aspiring author and game designer.
Likes: War movies, fighting games, kung-fu flicks, gorgeous women; pretty much all the manly stuff.
Dislikes: Hypocrites, thieves and cheaters. Oh, and just plain old stupid people...Favorite sayings: "Do not complain about things you need not subject yourself."I don't know what this contest is for, but I'm signing up anyway!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!​

You have no idea how tough this was for me lol.

I like Shirayuki but commander has grown on me a bit as a cool person really recently. I actually had a super tough time on these 2.

Had a bit of a rough with yunQ vs Switchblade. Same scenario as above.

With these 2 choices, I had to choose the ones I was "cool" with the longest.

Also I love how I'm rocking a Pink name.

I really, REALLY wanted to pick Shira, Havok and Switchblade 'cause all of y'all are awesome, but it didn't work out that way, sadly :/

Oh, and I would have the white-colored name LOL

Havok

vs

Aldo?

Aldo has grown on me now :love:

But I also have loved Havok for eternity D:

Still thinking hard on this one

Critical-Limit

vs

Metal Overlord

Same scenario. I've grown closer to Crit and I loved his Re stream. Bruce Norris 64 or TRMK RE era Metal Overlord would have won though.

YungQ94 vs SwitchBlade.

Gotta go with my boy Switch. Yung is awesome but I finally got to talk to a god online over Xbox.

And that god is SwitchBlade.

And of course I'm voting for my homie Arakynd.

^^^^LMAO I love how you can accurately say that about yourself and feel comfortable doing it. Thumbs up.

I can't lie :proud:

I haven't changed ONE bit since I joined here

lyinmyassoff

Timeline:

Bruce Norris Forever- Ultra DBZ fan. Part of the BN64, Josegtx13, and ER trio of awesomeness.

Bruce Norris 64- Less promoting of DBZ but still very awesome

Metal Overlord (early)- Still a cool dude.

Metal Overlord (Later)- Da fuq happened?

Metal Overlord (TRMK RE era)- :love: :love: :love:

Metal Overlord (present time)- Meh. He iight.

Between Critical and Metal it was hatd as hell.
That's why I flipped a coin. Critical won

For this lucky chance. Tomorrow I update a story I've neglected.

EDIT: yeah I remember talking to bruce norris in random parts of the forum. But when I found out that Metal Overlord was bruce norris. Suddenly felt more alien for some reason lol.

EVERYONE does that flippin' coin shit, and I always end up losing a vote from it :x

He gave me a timeline :love:

My luck rate is actually pretty high lol.

Me and my friends did 99 stock Game and watch hammer spams. Lets just say it took about 3 hours. But I had 55 stocks left LOL. He killed one of my lives with a 6 because I was such high damage from his weak ones haha

I can't lie :proud:

Timeline:

Bruce Norris Forever- Ultra DBZ fan. Part of the BN64, Josegtx13, and ER trio of awesomeness.

Bruce Norris 64- Less promoting of DBZ but still very awesome

Metal Overlord (early)- Still a cool dude.

Metal Overlord (Later)- Da fuq happened?

Metal Overlord (TRMK RE era)- :love: :love: :love:

Metal Overlord (present time)- Meh. He iight.

I want a timeline too. It looks nice to have a timeline.

For this lucky chance. Tomorrow I update a story I've neglected.

EDIT: yeah I remember talking to bruce norris in random parts of the forum. But when I found out that Metal Overlord was p

bruce norris. Suddenly felt more alien for some reason lol.

I need new pants now :D

Switchblade NEEDS to win this

also hoping metal gets far, after all he came so close last time. Hope everyone enjoys this tourney.