TRMK Member Tourney #9 ~ Round One

who will win each fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote for Aldo for fight 1. He been in many tournaments. He deserves my vote.
I vote for Shirayuki Mizore. C'mon. We have a new found Brolliance.
I vote for Critical Limit. We are friends on Skype and agree with many valid points.
I vote for YungQ94. I show courtesy and honor for my opponent. May the best man win. ;)

^^^^LMAO I love how you can accurately say that about yourself and feel comfortable doing it. Thumbs up.

I'm comfortable calling myself and arrogant self-righteous prick with a superiority complex regarding over half the planet. It's actually quite relieving and even refreshing to point out all your flaws instead of your supposed strengths.

Anyways, I voted for Aldo because he's been my writing bro since the dawn of Toxic era writing. I also voted for Critical, Arachnyd, and Yung.

Critical's just an all around awesome guy who's willing to help anybody with anything. He deserved to win this eight tournaments ago.

Arachnyd_Commander always seems to have some valuable insight regarding a large number of subjects and is just a cool guy overall.

Yung's also one of the few people who reads and comments on my stories no matter what game they're based on.

My votes are reserved for the last day in case there are any tie breakers.

I already know who I want to choose but, yeah, tie breakers, hate when those happen, so I must prevent it =)

I vote for Aldo for fight 1. He been in many tournaments. He deserves my vote.
I vote for Shirayuki Mizore. C'mon. We have a new found Brolliance.
I vote for Critical Limit. We are friends on Skype and agree with many valid points.
I vote for YungQ94. I show courtesy and honor for my opponent. May the best man win. ;)

No need for formalities, please call me Yung :)
And of course I voted for you, would be a douche bag move

I'm down with all of you guys.
I gave one vote to everyone (minus myself of course ;-))

Why would you do that? Now I have to go edit out all of your votes.

I would say 'please read the rules' but you have done it enough times you should have known this already. The rules are right in the opening post every single time and they clearly say do NOT vote for everyone, pick ONE winner from each.

Araknyd's votes do not count so you guys will see his name there but one less vote for each person.

But what do you do when you want to vote for someone, but your vote would lead into a tie?
For example, Shirayuki is beating Araknyd by 1 vote. Since you make the final vote, and lets say you want to vote for Araknyd, what do you do? Not vote?

THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED

Then no vote? lol i don't think it's that tough to figure out.

But what do you do when you want to vote for someone, but your vote would lead into a tie?
For example, Shirayuki is beating Araknyd by 1 vote. Since you make the final vote, and lets say you want to vote for Araknyd, what do you do? Not vote?

THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED

No, intelligence would suggest I don't vote for the person who would tie it up and go for the other person to avoid a tie ;)

If it isn't the person I had in mind, it doesn't bother me. Whoever wins wins, I have no qualms about it. I won't avoid a vote just because the person was not my original choice and just because I want someone to win doesn't mean they will or must.