Habits you've been able to break.

I used to eat excessive amounts of candy and other sweets as a child. Somehow, I grew out of it as I got older. Now these days, I most eat fruits when I want something sweet. However, I still have a weakness for sweet beverages such as fruit and soft drinks.

Last edited:
Is masturbating an addiction? If that is, I'm still working on it.

Without delving too deeply into neuroscience, self-stimulation via hands or objects in order to reach the "Promised Land" or be inundated by sheer Ecstasy is indeed an addition. The neurotransmitter dopamine is associated with pleasure and reward. I'll let you reason the rest.

I managed to control myself from heavy drinking and smoking. It was very hard and thanks to my friends' support that I manage to control myself.

I just cut it out, when I decided to get ripped like a Greek God carved from bronze.

It was either pop or booze, sorry pop. We had great times, like when my mom would never refrigerate you and I would drink you warm and play my Super Nintendo with my brothers.

As have I.
Its hard though since at my job I get free soda.

I have to keep on keepin on and just go with that agua.

I get free pop, or soda to some of you, at work too. But I opt for pouring myself a pitcher of water. If I am feeling kinky I put lemon and lime slices in it.

Every three days I make a big milked down strawberry banana smoothie. Nothing toxic touches this temple of mine. Except when I drink like a fish on my days off.

I do bite the corner of my nail, just to get it started then I do rip them off. I even have one nail clipper but it is only for my turtle. She can not bite her own nails. Have you ever seen a turtle when their butt itches?

Road rage. Used to get really aggravated with little shit people did while driving. Like people cutting me off or driving the wrong direction in a parking lot. I'm still like "WTF is wrong with you?" when people do stupid/annoying shit, but I don't let it ruin my day.

One habit I always had but I eventually broke was being incredibly bossy. If I had any one thing to lord over someone, I would immediately think that I had complete reign over them and use them as my lackeys. I don't do that anymore since I regard everyone as an equal to myself now. Treating everyone fairly and with respect. Knightly codes. That sort of thing.