Cars - Post your favorites!

A '93 Supra is hardly an old car, dude. Barely even 20 years, here that doesn't even qualify for vintage status number plates. :lol I know factory parts are hard to come by, but to my knowledge there's still the aftermarket, no?

l_c3222abcaed9062d36f538be3fc0c9f4.jpgLucky for me, I own my dream car as well, an all original, numbers matching 1967 Camaro sport coupe 327. Shes in great shape and runs super strong, but I hope to restore her to mint someday right now shes 67' Tahoe turquoise, but when I restore her I'm gonna paint her back to her factory correct nantucket blue with white nose stripe. Without a doubt, shes' my pride and joy.

Last edited:
My absolute dream car would be the Ford GT.

ford-gt-6.jpg

Then comes the Subaru WRX STI, which is what I'm currently saving up for. Either the the 02 Bugeye STI or 06 Hawkeye STI and over. I still have a couple more years until I'm allowed a license to drive a turbocharged vehicle.

02 Bugeye STI
_MG_3544.jpg

06 Hawkeye STI
DSC_0457.jpg

The 2011 STI
3502034.bin

And if for some reason I can't get the Imprezas, Ford Focus RS it is! The hottest hatchback of them all.
3850112089_686aea3507.jpg

My absolute dream car would be the Ford GT.

ford-gt-6.jpg

Then comes the Subaru WRX STI, which is what I'm currently saving up for. Either the the 02 Bugeye STI or 06 Hawkeye STI and over. I still have a couple more years until I'm allowed a license to drive a turbocharged vehicle.

02 Bugeye STI
_MG_3544.jpg

06 Hawkeye STI
DSC_0457.jpg

The 2011 STI
3502034.bin

And if for some reason I can't get the Imprezas, Ford Focus RS it is! The hottest hatchback of them all.
3850112089_686aea3507.jpg

Nice choice with the STi. I'll likely own one sometime in the next few years as its one of my--and my fiancee's--favorite cars. It drives like it's got its butt on fire. You can chuck it into corners much, much, (much!) faster than your brain thinks is safe. We caught ourselves doing 160 km/hr up the motorway onramp at our test drive. :D Now, I'd heard Australia's car laws are silly...but you need a special license endorsement to drive a turbo? Man, am I glad I live in the land-of-the-relatively-free. :laugh:

Eh. The Veyron is such an overplayed car in my opinuon, no offense. All that power, and there are maybe only 5 or so places in the world you can max it out. I wouldn't buy one even if I could afford to own/maintain/insure/pay tax on one. For that money, there are about 10 vintage cars I could own I'd rather have.

You say you like looks but post a Lamborgini? :laugh: Even Lamborghini owners admit that they look terrible.

Guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

The Aventador is the first not-retarded looking Lamborghini since the Diablo. But, it still isn't going to win many beauty pageants! :laugh:

Now, I'd heard Australia's car laws are silly...but you need a special license endorsement to drive a turbo? Man, am I glad I live in the land-of-the-relatively-free. :laugh:

Our laws have changed quite a bit the past decade. Sad to have been born late. We are restricted from driving turbocharged cars, or V8s whilst on Learners, Provisional 1&2 license. All that will take at least 4 years from Ls to Fulls.

Our laws have changed quite a bit the past decade. Sad to have been born late. We are restricted from driving turbocharged cars, or V8s whilst on Learners, Provisional 1&2 license. All that will take at least 4 years from Ls to Fulls.

That's a stupid law. Retarded drivers can do just as much damage with 4 cylinders.

I should know... I live in Houston.

A year on Learners, 1 on Red Ps (Provisional 1) and 2 years on Green Ps (Provisional 2). I still have about 2 and a half years to go for my Full License. Should be enough time to save for my STI.