Tom Brady's New Match Up Chart

FatalityRay90

New Match Up Chart. I'm sure many of you will be shocked as a lot of things has changed since the last tier list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkOCnfkQ4mX6dHRuNTNRUkNYaDBFRTFvOU1nOV9qNXc&output=html

What ever happen to Mileena having only like 2 bad match ups? Lol

Nice to see smoke back up in tier his smoke forward reset is insane :eek:

lol...mileena became an offline fighter and people started punishing her. that's why she has a lot of bad MUs now...although some of the bad MUs I don't agree with. I'm glad she's still top 10. my main (kitana) is the best female in the game :) All three of my mains are top 10 lol

My mains are all rank 12 and below. (Rep, Scorp, and Sub)

I think Sub is a little too low on that list. I can agree that the possibility of him winning a major is no longer likely, but I find it hard to believe that he's just above Sheeva.

I'm thinking I might pick up Smoke soon, though, since I've noticed how much of a beast he really is over the past few months.

I can't see it for some reason.
Where are Sektor & Baraka on that list.

Glad to hear Sheeva is movin on up, to the East side.
Her new technology is insane.

Tech meant Technology? Thought it meant Technique o-o

Yea, people are finding new things about everyone on the roster like every other week so this sheet may change in a frequently.. I really could careless about a MU sheet anyways. Would rather seek advice than look at a meaningless MU chart <_<

Who the hell calls technique tech?

Vital, you so craaaazy.
And where are my babies?

Is thems stars?

Baraka is really low, some of them I disagree with. We are making a community matchup chart on TYM(two reps for each character) so watch out for that as well.

Edit: Baraka is the worst character in the game according to the chart.

Last edited:
Baraka is the worst?

Dafuq.harrypotterguy
The beast from the corner is nowhere near the bottom.

I'm surprised Sonya isn't much higher shes borderline broken IMO.

First to last
Raiden
Kabal
Smoke
Kenshi
Kung Lao
Jax
Freddy Krueger
Kitana
Mileena
Sonya Blade
Cyrax
Reptile
Scorpion
Ermac
Sektor
Cyber Sub-Zero
Rain
Noob Saibot
Johnny Cage
Nightwolf
Liu Kang
Shang Tsung
Sindel
Kano
Skarlet
Quan Chi
Jade
Stryker
Sub-Zero
Sheeva
Baraka​

Slow normals

Yes

Shit zonning game (Projectiles not spacing)

No

Horrid mix ups

Horrid is a strong word. His could be better. Just very limited.

Doesn't have an answer to being zoned out also <_<

Depends on the opponent. I've taken down many Sub-Zero's and Mileena's with Stryker with his roll toss. If you time it right, they can never get a projectile on you unless it's part of a combo. Using his gun fake out strategy is a good way to get closer too because it just makes them block, allowing you to dash in and lessen the distance.

His zoning is bad dude..

Slow recovery on bomb throws if he whiffs he's vulnerable

Well yea he has the gun shot but I can trade sais with that and some characters can roll/slide under the shots (Mileena, Sub/reptile and I think smoke can smoke forward if timed right) So certain characters can get around it easily.

Yea your right Horrid was a harsh word to use, but I would rather settle for a 50/50 than be limited on my Mixing game.

That roll can't beat a iAf throwing or iAs throwing Kitana and Mileena and I believe Sub can ice clone on reaction to stop the roll.

You're speaking from the view point of someone who doesn't know how to properly use Stryker. I don't just throw random ass bombs and shoot at any time.

The bomb is an EXCELLENT anti-air that they buffed to make it even faster so I can handle the queers that spam jump kick or keep going for jump in combos.

The gun shot has the dash cancel so if I see the enemy react I can cancel into a dash block. And guess what comes after that? Punish. I don't shoot right away unless it's part of a combo.

The IAs and IAf isn't going to hurt me though. It's a roll and I am 95% sure it's going to go under the fans and sais. I dunno. You may be right.

And no, Sub-Zero's ice ball animation is longer than Stryker's quick ass roll so I always get them.

Baraka is bottom 3 at least, he is not very far off. The corner stuff is situational, and anyone who knows the matchup will not get cornered.

He is better than Sheeva though I think

I didn't know baraka was so sh¡tty lol. but I only know of two very good Raka players...no wonder why there isn't any good one...he's ass lol.

You're speaking from the view point of someone who doesn't know how to properly use Stryker. I don't just throw random ass bombs and shoot at any time.

The bomb is an EXCELLENT anti-air that they buffed to make it even faster so I can handle the queers that spam jump kick or keep going for jump in combos.

The gun shot has the dash cancel so if I see the enemy react I can cancel into a dash block. And guess what comes after that? Punish. I don't shoot right away unless it's part of a combo.

The IAs and IAf isn't going to hurt me though. It's a roll and I am 95% sure it's going to go under the fans and sais. I dunno. You may be right.

And no, Sub-Zero's ice ball animation is longer than Stryker's quick ass roll so I always get them.

The bomb is useless unless there at full screen man <_< I would even attempt to jump in at full screen when I can just dash up and make Styker whiff.

I know for a fact Kitana's iaf will stop your roll (Low iaf)

The dash cancel part.. eventually your opponent will catch on wait for your dash cancel apply pressure because he's open to chip while holding block.

I was talking about his ice clone not ice ball :laugh: