Mass Effect 3

This guy makes so much sense. I just really stopped caring about EA and Bioware. The only games I played from the EA publisher is Dead Space and Crysis 2. They have become money-grabbing game titans that only care about charging people.

well its not just EA and bioware, its everyone that does this. i HATE dlc. if i bring my game to a friends house then i wont have all that extra content i payed for. its stupid but to them its money.

wDg6G.jpg

hehehehehehehehehehe

I just looked at that site for a few minutes. I can already say I don't like them.

Sweet, what set up do you use? I've only used the soldier class sense ME2, guess I'd be called the tank of my team.

Last edited:
ya i use soldier since me1 (i used to have me1 when i had 360). i like how soldier can use all weapons.

how do i hijack a mech? i would just youtube it but i dont want to view any spoilers. like i shoot them and they explode. i even ran up to one and pressed o and i punched it. i thought there would be an action button thing if i got close.

Just to let you guys know, any class can use all the weapons now in ME3. So when I pick it up, I'll probably play as an Adept, or an Infiltrator.

I got this game on Friday, spent all night yesterday beating it. It was really cool, the ending isn't even that bad, I thought it was kinda cool. I guess what the people were pissed about were that your decisions don't affect the ending. The game as a whole was awesome though. I might replay ME1 and ME2 to get the best import.

Geth Plasma SMG and playable Geth? Want.

The Justicar looks bad ass too.

Also, in case any of you have not heard Bioware is releasing an extended cut DLC to expand upon the ending, it will also be free.

I'm pretty happy my fellow ME fans here don't seem all bent out of shape about the ending(s); hopefully the extended cut dlc will help further explain them. I personally enjoyed the heck outta ME3, and I'm working on my Renegade Shepard for my second playthrough. What I like about ME3 the most is the amount of fan-service in the game; it like a game made for the fans that newcomers can enjoy as well. I also love the multiplayer, but I can't unlock a drell Sentinel to save my life (or any aliens at that) haha.

Quick Edit: Drell Vanguard, not Drell Sentinel, thanks Wraith

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy my fellow ME fans here don't seem all bent out of shape about the ending(s); hopefully the extended cut dlc will help further explain them. I personally enjoyed the heck outta ME3, and I'm working on my Renegade Shepard for my second playthrough. What I like about ME3 the most is the amount of fan-service in the game; it like a game made for the fans that newcomers can enjoy as well. I also love the multiplayer, but I can't unlock a drell Sentinel to save my life (or any aliens at that) haha.

There is no Drell Sentinel, the only playable Drell are Adepts and Vanguards. I have the Vanguard, and it's pretty sweet. My favorite is the Geth Infiltrator, with Hunter Mode and Damage boosts to geth weapons stacked the Geth Pulse Rifle becomes a beast. I really still want the Geth Plasma SMG though.

There is no Drell Sentinel, the only playable Drell are Adepts and Vanguards. I have the Vanguard, and it's pretty sweet. My favorite is the Geth Infiltrator, with Hunter Mode and Damage boosts to geth weapons stacked the Geth Pulse Rifle becomes a beast. I really still want the Geth Plasma SMG though.

Whoops I meant Vanguard, thanks for the correction Wraith. I've been using the Vanguard class a lot, but after I promoted him, I started using the Sentinel class and Engineer classes. I find it funny how I usually don't like sniping, but I love doing it in ME3.

On a sorta random note, I remember when I first started playing online and I saw one of my teammates was a Krogan. Was one of the most awesome sights I've ever seen lol.

New DLC was leaked a while back for those of you who are interested. Looks to be the same format as the Resurgence Pack so it will probably be free.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ss-effect-3-39-rebellion-39-dlc-detailed.aspx

New maps, Firebase Jade a jungle themed map, and Firebase Goddess which takes place on Thessia the Asari homeworld.

Three new weapons that have yet to be announced.

New characters are presumed to be Male Quarian Infiltrator and Engineer, Vorcha Sentinel and Soldier, and Phoenix Adept and Vanguard. Little is known about the mysterious "Phoenix" class but it is speculated to be either Protheans or Ex Cerberus. Bioware has said that details will be announced hopefully before the end of the month.