Mass Effect 3

Webster

Mass Effect 3 is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Officially announced on December 11, 2010, the game is scheduled for a March 6, 2012 release and will mark the final chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy of video games, completing the story of Commander Shepard.

Gameplay in Mass Effect 3 will be influenced by decisions from Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 and have settings throughout the galaxy, including Earth and Mars. Combat has been changed and refined; in particular, the cover system has been improved, there will be more options for moving around the battlefield, instant melee kills and more conventional grenades will be introduced as well as improved artificial intelligence. A four player multiplayer co-op mode will also be available.

Mass Effect 3 will follow from the events of the Mass Effect 2 DLC expansion Arrival and follows Commander Shepard's mission to save the galaxy from the Reapers by rallying civilizations of the galaxy together, while also having to deal with Cerberus, who have decided to turn against him/her.

Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BTeaser%2BWallpaper.jpg

Mass-Effect-3-Fan-Art-Wallpaper-1200x800.jpg

okay this games release is right around the corner and i couldn't be more excited for this. i know for a fact that i'm not the only one here excited about it as well (that's right i'm looking at you Toxic). so what are you guys thoughts and feelings about this game.

Speaking of Toxic, I'm amazed he wasn't the one who made this thread.
Anyway, about the game, it looks pretty cool, but I still need to play the first and second one. In Game Informer, it mentioned something about three different ways to play: Action, Story, and RPG. RPG is like the original ME, Action removes the story changing part, making it a linear shooter type of game. Not sure what Story was, but I do remember saying that that'd be the way I play out of those three.

Speaking of Toxic, I'm amazed he wasn't the one who made this thread.
Anyway, about the game, it looks pretty cool, but I still need to play the first and second one. In Game Informer, it mentioned something about three different ways to play: Action, Story, and RPG. RPG is like the original ME, Action removes the story changing part, making it a linear shooter type of game. Not sure what Story was, but I do remember saying that that'd be the way I play out of those three.

you haven't played ME1 or ME2!!!

wtf-man-dog-brown-sad-13010083355.jpg

Get your ass to Gamestop right now.

(Not trying to troll, completely serious)

I was a huge fan of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic so when I heard that the same creators made Mass Effect, I pissed myself in excitement.

But I got Mass Effect and I didn't enjoy the game at all. The only thing I liked about it was choosing what you wanted to say. I played ME1 for a while but I just had to stop.

But everyone likes what they like so I hope you guys get an awesome game. It's nice that they added multiplayer on ME3 but I'll pass on this release.

(Not trying to troll, completely serious)

I was a huge fan of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic so when I heard that the same creators made Mass Effect, I pissed myself in excitement.

But I got Mass Effect and I didn't enjoy the game at all. The only thing I liked about it was choosing what you wanted to say. I played ME1 for a while but I just had to stop.

But everyone likes what they like so I hope you guys get an awesome game. It's nice that they added multiplayer on ME3 but I'll pass on this release.

shira your litterally the only person i know who doesn't like Mass Effect.

another awsome ME3 video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/biowaremasseffect?v=nyy5fAFw6UM[/video]

I didn't make the thread because I know nothing about the game. I've refused to look at any online information. I want to be surprised when it releases.

And with that out of the way...

MASS EFFECT THREE IS OUT IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!! **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I preordered it about eight months ago.

I've only played through ME1, but I want to play through it again and ME2 before I get 3.

go get ME2 now and i mean right now. you will not be dissapointed.

@Toxic- yeah i know i can't be anymore excited for it. i pre-ordered my colllectors edition like 4 months ago.

Well I've been playing the demo and it is incredible to say the least. My jeans changed color from blue to white due to all the excitement.

I'm definitely getting the game, although not on release day, but sometime soon in the future. I've played the first two games and it was very interesting. I'm getting the demo for the 3rd one right away. When I play the multiplayer segment, I'm gonna be as a Turian.

I din't like spoilers, but can someone please tell me if I can play as a quarian in multiplayer?