Mortal Kombat 9 Chatrooms completely Empty for PS3

MK9Scorpion2011

Hey guys i know this is not a major thread but does anyone know why the PS3 chatrooms for MK9 are completely empty within the last couple days?

There were people on it last night. It's not as busy as it once was, understandably so, its not a new game anymore. What time during the day did you get on?

Lol I view this as a blessing

"Your all a bunch of p ussies!!!"
All day long :mad:

Anyone have classic Sub Zero?

There were people on it last night. It's not as busy as it once was, understandably so, its not a new game anymore. What time during the day did you get on?

I know its not a new game anymore but still there is only one chatroom available for Beginners and its been like that for about a week now... I remember when MK Vs. DC Universe was out there was at least 4 chatrooms still full of players by the time MK9 came out on Xbox 360 and PS3

So does that clearly mean that MK Vs. DC Universe was far beyond more popular than MK9 even though MK9 sold more copies than DC Universe?
MK9 came out last year in 2011 April it hasnt even been a year and the chatrooms are empty for MK9 on PS3.. MK Vs. DC Universe had 3-4 chatrooms full from 2008-2011 from the time MK9 came out eventually started to drop because MK9 was so popular :(

Or did players just stop playing because of all the spamming going on around the matches?

I know its not a new game anymore but still there is only one chatroom available for Beginners and its been like that for about a week now... I remember when MK Vs. DC Universe was out there was at least 4 chatrooms still full of players by the time MK9 came out on Xbox 360 and PS3

So does that clearly mean that MK Vs. DC Universe was far beyond more popular than MK9 even though MK9 sold more copies than DC Universe?
MK9 came out last year in 2011 April it hasnt even been a year and the chatrooms are empty for MK9 on PS3.. MK Vs. DC Universe had 3-4 chatrooms full from 2008-2011 from the time MK9 came out eventually started to drop because MK9 was so popular :(

Or did players just stop playing because of all the spamming going on around the matches?
doubt it. May have something to do with online passes. Was easier to pick up mk vs dc cheap second hand without having to pay to play a laggy mess off an online game

doubt it. May have something to do with online passes. Was easier to pick up mk vs dc cheap second hand without having to pay to play a laggy mess off an online game

People are there on 360 at all times, and it's not laggy for me.

thumbs-up2.jpg

It used to lag most of the time when the game first came out but it's been mostly lag-free for a long time now. If I play 20 games, MAYBE one or two is laggy, and most of the time it's just because the other person is on the other side of the world.

You're tellin me that you can't even see 04be******sonly? :*

No seriously its just PSN, this happens to me all the time after someone rage quits a match.

You're tellin me that you can't even see 04be******sonly? :*

No seriously its just PSN, this happens to me all the time after someone rage quits a match.

I think it's because new games are coming out and MK9 isn't considered new anymore. Since Soul Calibur V came out, the lobbies went from having about 300-500 people online to less than 100.

To me, this is a blessing in disguise as almost all the casuals are gone and only the dedicated players remain.

all you have to do is scroll down and the rooms are packed but they are in created rooms. begginner, usa, noob etc. the main rooms are empty i dont know why. maybe NR is planning the mandatory dlc update patch to coincide with the Komplete edition of MK game of the year disc. but the rooms arent empty the game is very much alive, just scroll down!!!

I'm on it everynight and it's not laggy for me. Last night was no exception, rooms are always full too outside of the poorly named a03760283 ones.

Gosh, the PS3 really is the best console ever.

I think maybe since sony switched to this new PEN instead of PSN maybe thats why? Im just surprised when I bought MK Vs. DC universe in 2008 4-5 of rooms where still full until 2011 when MK9 came out MK9 though was the most popular and sold more copies than MK Vs. DC MK9 is not even a year old yet and the rooms are all empty except for one today I sae full but damn this lagg I hate fighting against a good player not being able to perform combos when the good player is kicking my ass all because of the lag problem :/

Ok wtf?
Every server is empty with the exception of
Argentina: 4
MarineCorp:2
WetBacksOnly:2
Very dedicated players. :alberteinstein: