What do you do when you can't sleep?

well I'm no expert in theology so I am not really sure if it's a sin to masturbate. I know that having nightime ejaculations and having sex are not sins

but I don't really disagree with masturbation because of my religion, or because my parents would look down upon me. I don't agree with it because I'm afraid to this very day to become either addicted to it ( or anything else that's addictive) and becuase I'm afraid of people making fun of me, or stop looking at me the way they used to before they found

but you guys win. I gave my thoughts on the matter then you all gave your own, and then proved to me that masturbation its natural hence the roger playing with himself video and that in a certain environment a person should not be afraid to be open with his friends

No offense Havoc but if people started looking at you different, when none of your morals changed. Just because you decided to start masterbating. who cares about THOSE people.

People like that you wouldn't want to know them anyways. Judgmental people who judge your entire character based on a single action aren't worth having near me IMO.

IMO it's like when a gay person has to admit their gay to their families/friends. I had a gay friend that i didn't know was gay. He was afraid to tell me. Well when he finally did and realized I didn't care he felt relieved. But he disowned his parents because they look "disgusted" at him. He threw away his PARENTS. Just like you should throw away judgemental friends who look to "Insult you/ look at you in a different light for something so small"

REAL friends you can be open to them about ANYTHING.

Look if I was afraid of what my friends thought of me I'd hide songs like this:

From my music folder so they wouldn't see it. But nope when they search my computer for some music they like. They get curious seeing a folder labeled "Girly Music"

They click it. click that song. Close it immediately say "Yep that was pretty girly" then continue on to my Rock/metal folders.

They joke with me. But they are true friends because they don't JUDGE in a serious manner over things I like/dislike.

You should find some friends like that where you can feel comfortable doing ANYTHING with them.

Might want to draw the line at taking a shower together. But you get the point.

sounds like an average day on this site

Not big surprise.

350px-Meettheheavy4.PNG