Official Gotham City Impostors Thread

What do you guys think the most useful gadget is, I like the hatchet, but I think the body armor is more useful :???:

Also, DCP your pic is broken

What do you guys think the most useful gadget is, I like the hatchet, but I think the body armor is more useful :???:

Depends. Hatchet is only useful to loadouts when using weaker weapons (when you're not using the Jackhammer or Huntsman). It's also only really useful for smaller body types against Mighties. Trying to kill a Speedy and or Nimble with a Hatchet is a waste of time. So it's really only down to preference. I used to use armor on my Nimble with Horse Healthy and Hard Target. But now everybody is doing that so I started using care packages.

Also, DCP your pic is broken
You're broken. :(

Ok the pic works now, :)

Shirt looks dope.

And yea I think I'll just stick with body armor, the hatchet is cool but not very practical.

What do you guys think the most useful gadget is, I like the hatchet, but I think the body armor is more useful

I think you mean support item lol

And it depends on the class for me.

The Vigor Chug has been saving me multiple times while the pipe bomb is great for clearing out people capturing gas blasters.