Official Gotham City Impostors Thread

The Mighty needs a default trollface

They should have troll face 2 the fag troll face

63259_340.jpg

:madsign3:urgh! it seems like everyone uses the biggest body build, armor and the fun fact that give you more health

::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:p:madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:
::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:p:madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:p:madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:p:madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3::madsign3:

That's how it's always been lol.

Headshots. That's all you gotta do or penetrator ammo with marksman fun fact.

Or you could go hardcore mode and slash their shit up with the katana.

But when I'm using my stealth class, I usually switch to the bow for the mighties.

The flade blade was cool until people started using it with a tanked Mighty with rollerskates ._.

It's still cool, you just gotta use it right, like with the ninja smoke bomb or the glider or the rollerskates. I like it best on either a tough or nimble body.

I suggest that their max health gets lowered.

Because they are already slow enough but Mighty + Horse Healthy + Kinda bulletproof + armor is not cool.

They could still be made a tad slower when using the glider rig or roller skates. And even worse than kinda bulletproof is hard target :mad: