Official Gotham City Impostors Thread

I don't know why, but I have this burning desire to hunt mighties.
These are my tactics when going up and against a mighty and his tough or smaller friend...
1. Approach while smoked
2. Wait for tough to reload.
3. Appear out of nowhere.
4. Prep hatchet.
5. Kill mighty.
6. Headshot tough with silenced gatekeeper.

Works about 85% of the time. IF it doesn't, that just means that I muffed up.
I always have a hatchet with a mighty's name on it.
I use the bow to take out out speedy and nimble sniper after smoking to a blind spot. After I kill em', I relocate. I have this character built to where I will never be detected. Highly evasive. I rarely stick around for too long if I'm out numbered or I'm on low health. I just rely heavily on ambush tactics and silence. The nimble is perfect for this IMO. They can jump the highest without any sort of aid and are pretty fast. I love Nimble. I don't play anything else.

Ironically, I think invisibility is a dead give away if you're playing as a nimble or higher.

Not only can I see you but it gives off a sound.

Ghetto ninja lol

Ironically, I think invisibility is a dead give away if you're playing as a nimble or higher.

Not only can I see you but it gives off a sound.

Ghetto ninja lol

Eh. You gotta use it right. If someone is coming your direction. Run. But people don't see you as easily if you just stay still and crouch.

I've had the freezing happen to me once instead I just get randomly booted out of games halfway through them, or a couple of minutes into them. :neutral:

I got the silver finish on my katana, :proud: oddly enough it looks more metallic blue than silver.
The challenge you need to get that was pretty hard, if you don't use the mighty it's like impossible.