Challenge Your Fellow Writers!

Scoreboard updated! God it's been a while since I last checked this...

Also, I challenge somebody to write a story that stars Tali from Mass Effect, Samus from Metroid, and Twilight from My Little Pony kicking the ass of hordes of enemies of all stripes in a suitably glorious battle scene.

After three, LONG YEARS, I think its time we bring this thread back.

I have a simple challenge.
Write about Baraka's last debut in Mortal Kombat, the setting being that he's leaving behind the scenes and the cast gets to say goodbye. Think of it like someone leaving on their last day of work. You can write it as a funny, a heart warming piece or with Barry bitter/angry with his role ending. Whatever.

After three, LONG YEARS, I think its time we bring this thread back.

I have a simple challenge.
Write about Baraka's last debut in Mortal Kombat, the setting being that he's leaving behind the scenes and the cast gets to say goodbye. Think of it like someone leaving on their last day of work. You can write it as a funny, a heart warming piece or with Barry bitter/angry with his role ending. Whatever.

Thought I'd answer the challenge as the latest chapter of my "Horrible KOMBAT Histories" fanfic (MK / Horrible Histories x-over): Baraka is an over-worked, under-paid stunt double on the set of MK2 who's forced on the final day of production to join the cast when one of the more hot-headed characters injures themself while filming, much to the gratitude (and later grief) of the other characters as well as Tobias and Boon.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11211545/1/Horrible-KOMBAT-Histories

Here's a challenge:

During the events of MKX, the Outworld civil war results in many Outworlders seeking refugee status on Earth. As part of the immigration process, Sonya, Cass and Jacquie decide to start a women's "Finishing School" to educate female Outworlders about Earthrealm culture.
Eager to get in on the "girl talk", the male Kombatants use their skills and powers to infiltrate.

(Isnpired by The Cleveland Show episode "Yemen Party" where Cleveland dons a Burqa as a disguise to sneak into Donna's women's support group)

Just finished playing through Call of Duty: MW3 for the 2nd time, and I got the craziest idea:

X-over between COD:MW and MK3!

Possible Settings:
- The Outworld invasion takes place during Makarov's attack on the US
- Taskforce 141 (Price, Soap, Roach, Ghost) teaming up with Special Forces/OIA (Jax and Sonya)
- Makarov having dealings with Kano
- Price and Macmillan already being aware of prior MK tournaments

Just a random idea, but I would be interested to see how the characters from the two series would interact