Gotham City Impostors Beta

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
What is Gotham City Impostors you may ask? Well it's an upcoming competitive online shooter. Imagine a fun fast paced game like Team Fortress 2 combined with Batman style cartoon elements. I've Beta tested this game on and off for both PC and Xbox 360 and it's a bunch of fun.

Thanks to NetherRealm Studios Kommunity Manager Rigo Cortes, and my existing Beta testing account as well, we six codes Xbox 360 codes to give away.

The first six people to respond to this thread, I'll PM you a code.

Also starting this week PlayStation 3 owners can download the Beta directly via the PlayStation Network, no need for an invite code. So go out there and grab it!

Feel free to come back here and share your experiences with the game as well.

Last edited:
I'm having alot of fun with this right now, I love insta-killing people with the hatchet :twisted:

It's fun, but I find the match making lacking. It seems to have a hard time doing the job the name implies. :\

It's fun, but I find the match making lacking. It seems to have a hard time doing the job the name implies. :\

This. It takes forever to get a match going, and it can't seem to make up its mind with team assignment. Also, it's already crashed my PS3 once. I was in matchmaking, my controller cursor froze up, and then I couldn't even access the XMB. Had to reboot the system. Spending a lot of time loading too, for a game installed on the HDD. I'm also sometimes getting stuck in the "Checking for Updates" screen. :/

Lot of bugs so far.

When the game is playing though, it's really fun, though Crime Alley has some balance issues (the far side spawn (facing the sun) has easy access to a sniping position on the other team's spawn point).

Wow! This was already stickied? Lol

Anyway ive got the codes already, hope its not too late apply for the beta :)

I'm like the only person on this forum that really doesn't care for Batman lol but since it reminds me of Team Fortress 2 I might give it a try.