Ames32's drawings :)

I just wish I had a better way to show it because the blur distorts so much of the detail.

Bro, get a scanner!

Stuff looks good, proportions are right and it's a good use of perspective, but something still seems bland. Probably lack of light/shadows, hence the images don't "pop".

Wow thanks dude and the tips are always a good thing if you or anyone notices anything they think I can improve on please don't hold back there will be no hard feelings I'm always looking for new ways to improve and make my beloved characters look better. :)

New Quan Chi coming soon.

Last edited:
You could be a god and draw Kano.

Also I really like your stuff, you should try some shading.

You could be a god and draw Kano.

Also I really like your stuff, you should try some shading.

I do lightly shade everyone of my pictures but the camera distorts it a lot and Kano I could do that after I finish my Hydro and Warlord Reiko Reimagining. check back in a few days i'll see what I can do.

One question though do you want Aussie or Mk 1 balding japanese kano? I can attempt both or do a separate head on the side. :)

I do lightly shade everyone of my pictures but the camera distorts it a lot and Kano I could do that after I finish my Hydro and Warlord Reiko Reimagining. check back in a few days i'll see what I can do.

One question though do you want Aussie or Mk 1 balding japanese kano? I can attempt both or do a separate head on the side. :)

Either one, it doesn't matter to me. Choose your destiny.

You sure you didn't steal those pics like last time?

:p

Yep I stole them all from my sketch book I'm going to court over it on monday. lol I forgot about that it was a long time ago. look to the right of Hydro if you can make it out I signed it. Yeah I drew everyone of'm. :)

Still to come

MK..
- Quan chi
- Kano
- Jade
- Baraka

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Kano one :D

I am drawing Kano right now he and the completed Reiko will debut soon so keep your eyes open. :)

I tried my hardest to change him but try as I might he still looks like Trevor Goddard. ;) long live Kano.

Last edited:
YES!!!! My body is ready!

Good job AMES, I think this one is your best so far. Keep up the good work, mate.