Critical Limit's Live Stream.

Ok, so I have literally EVERY Resident Evil game minus

Dead Aim
Gaiden
Code Veronica (Even though I played/beat it, I don't believe I have a console that can run it)
Gun Survivor

How interested would you all be if I played every single one of them on the hardest difficulty?
(Minus some seemingly boring ones like RE:ORC) while playing it isn't necessarily boring. I think that is boring to watch.)

Some of the RE games are gay though and you have to beat normal to unlock hard so I'd have to pre-beat some of them to unlock it before hand. But Once I get my fill of RE6.

I might do a huge run through of every game minus those 3. I'd like to do Code Veronica but... Can it be played on PS3 or Wii/Gamecube? Cuz that's all I got.

Of course I'll be interested, but it's going to suck watching Chris in RE1 instead of Jill :[

Hmmm, to be honest I think I would only watch the RE6 gameplay cause I don't normally watch playthroughs of older games

Of course I'll be interested, but it's going to suck watching Chris in RE1 instead of Jill :[

both of them have a Hard mode dog.

Chris is a little harder than Jill, but once you beat it with Say Chris/Jill. You unlock hard mode. So there is Hardmode Jill also.

I was contemplating if I should just play 1 character in 1 game.

or play both scenarios.

Hmmm, to be honest I think I would only watch the RE6 gameplay cause I don't normally watch playthroughs of older games

Honesty is the best policy. hope you enjoy RE6 though ;D. I'm curious how many spoil bugs that want it spoiled for themselves are gonna watch.

Honesty is the best policy. hope you enjoy RE6 though ;D. I'm curious how many spoil bugs that want it spoiled for themselves are gonna watch.

I'm only going to watch you play cause I do not plan on buying the game. I like RE's story but I won't play it cause the first one scared the f!ck outta me :(

I'm only going to watch you play cause I do not plan on buying the game. I like RE's story but I won't play it cause the first one scared the f!ck outta me :(

hahahahaha.

It scared the out of me too man.

I use to spam Ink ribbons every time I killed like 1-2 zombies. I use to have to play only an hour or two then I would take a break because my heart couldn't handle the fear... and this guy.

Resident%20Evil%201%20Remake%20-%20Chimera.jpg

First encounter......

Son, wear diapers when you fight them for the first time.