Critical Limit's Live Stream.

Critical-Limit

From now on when I play video games by myself I'm gonna start streaming them. You guys are welcome to watch/comment if you want. I know I enjoy watching people play certain games, I've never played Devil May Cry games, but I love watching my friend play them. And he loves watching me play games like Resident Evil.

Anyways here is the Link:

http://www.twitch.tv/panhandlemanhandlers

If you want to talk to me while I'm playing the game can call me on skype and you'll be on live stream with me as like a Call in guest sort of.

I'll start posting schedules here soon so you know what to expect when. As of right now I'm winging stuff until I figure out how to fix the sound. And I plan on buying a HD capture card here soon so I don't have to play PS3 on a tube t.v. just to record.

ATM lately I've been playing Resident Evil 1 Remake, I'm thinking about Dead Space 2 next.

Last edited:
How do you set up a stream?

First off lets make sure you got the proper equipment.

Do you have a computer capture card?

Do you have pretty HIGH speed internet. Because if your internet is "Average" Your stream might be unbearable to watch. and You'll D/C alot

Tell me your computer specs:

optional stuff to enhance your experience [Skype/Headset with Microphone/Webcam]

Then you gotta get a Twitch account and then DL Xsplit and the latest Flash upgrades for all your browsers.

Stream more RE1 :mad:

Or else I'm going to punch you dead in the nose

I'll try to stream some RE1 for ya some point this week.

Any other game requests?

Dead Space 2
FFXIII-2
MK9
SSBM
Twisted Metal
RE5
REORC:(when it comes out)
Bayonetta
Starcraft 2
KOTOR MMO
Alice Madness Returns

Or another random game. I might go out and buy a suggested game if I'm interested.

Ok I haven't done a live stream since twisted metal lol.

We're playing MK9 this friday, gonna be like 7-8 guys offline

Critical
TabberNackle
Mankosuki
Ram
Todd
John
Zay

All the offline players we got in my area so far.

I'll try to stream it. Since the HD card still isn't working yet, I'll do it old school with a cam aimed at the screen.