Critical Limit's Live Stream.

I hate how busy I got the last couple days right after being bored out of my mind I was stoked to watch some Gilgamesh (best FF character IMO) anyways I'm just now getting some time fixing to watch your FF XIII-2 recording hope its good!

Many thanks for considering my request.:love:

I hate how busy I got the last couple days right after being bored out of my mind I was stoked to watch some Gilgamesh (best FF character IMO) anyways I'm just now getting some time fixing to watch your FF XIII-2 recording hope its good!

Many thanks for considering my request.:love:

I just played the first stage of the game.

I didn't fight Gilgamish in it.

So I saw but still you did play the game I suggested and I appreciate that especially since I was a no show in the stream however if you plan to do another again sometime i'll make sure to clear some time away for it. I enjoy live streams when I can catch them although most of the tournaments n such I have to watch back logs which kills some of the hype.

So I saw but still you did play the game I suggested and I appreciate that especially since I was a no show in the stream however if you plan to do another again sometime i'll make sure to clear some time away for it. I enjoy live streams when I can catch them although most of the tournaments n such I have to watch back logs which kills some of the hype.

I can play in a little bit soon if you want.

I can either show you gilgamish? or continue the story.

IMO even though FFXIII-2 looks all skittles and rainbows.

It is VERY tragic. I'd hate to spoil it, but I think too many people quit the game early. The story is what intrigues me with vanilla and FFXIII-2.

when you learn about Caius and Yeul in FFXIII-2, you'll see.

Well how soon do you mean I'v got some time to chill for now but in a couple hours I will have to go do some stuff I'd rather see some gilgamesh if possible I didn't watch your whole recording because I don't like spoilers i'm still on the fence about these games and if I do decide to get them I'll want there to be some magic.

FF V is in my top list of FFs for one reason Gilga-Fvckin-mesh I was glad to kill off Odin in FF VIII to get him and my favorite side quests in IX was the one about getting Excalibur and finding out who the "four-armed man" was.

Also a question I wondered about XIII-2 if you beat Gilgamesh can you have him in your party at all times? is this possible early on or is this only available late in the game anyways?

Well how soon do you mean I'v got some time to chill for now but in a couple hours I will have to go do some stuff I'd rather see some gilgamesh if possible I didn't watch your whole recording because I don't like spoilers i'm still on the fence about these games and if I do decide to get them I'll want there to be some magic.

FF V is in my top list of FFs for one reason Gilga-Fvckin-mesh I was glad to kill off Odin in FF VIII to get him and my favorite side quests in IX was the one about getting Excalibur and finding out who the "four-armed man" was.

Also a question I wondered about XIII-2 if you beat Gilgamesh can you have him in your party at all times? is this possible early on or is this only available late in the game anyways?

yes once you defeat him, he can be in your party permanently.

You have to farm him enough times to get his crystal though.

But yeah.

he's hard to beat so you can't have him in your party until you get pretty high level.

Gotcha I was curious as to if the DLC was there from the start or if you only get to encounter him after a certain part of the story had to happen (from what I remember he is fought in what they call The Colosseum which is where some of the other homage dlc fights take place) so I didn't know if you had to actually go there in game 1st or if it was just another mode or some such.

Gotcha I was curious as to if the DLC was there from the start or if you only get to encounter him after a certain part of the story had to happen (from what I remember he is fought in what they call The Colosseum which is where some of the other homage dlc fights take place) so I didn't know if you had to actually go there in game 1st or if it was just another mode or some such.

you get access to that colosseum pretty early, it's just the fights in general are too difficult until later in the game.

That's cool I'm considering getting XIII-2 on the condition that I force myself to beat XIII 1st last time I played it I was disappointed with it and gave it back to my friend's brother and at the time thought I'd wait until FF XIV came out on PS3 (that turned out well he he) but XIII has a recruitment feature which I have always liked since FF Tactics.

That's cool I'm considering getting XIII-2 on the condition that I force myself to beat XIII 1st last time I played it I was disappointed with it and gave it back to my friend's brother and at the time thought I'd wait until FF XIV came out on PS3 (that turned out well he he) but XIII has a recruitment feature which I have always liked since FF Tactics.

I mean do you understand the fighting mechanics? And how important it is to switch paradigms at specific moments?

I actually died more in FFXIII than any other FF game. And sometimes to normal mobs.

Yeah I get the whole system it was the story and the characters I just couldn't get the hang of the paradigm shifts where weird and annoying at some times but what it boils down to for me is the flow of the story and the characters neither of which felt right to me at the time.

Lightning was like squall and cloud had a baby, snow felt like a meat head hero version of seifer minus the cool parts, hope was annoying as piss, vanille was tolerable but ditsy (the clumsy cute girl archetypes where always my lest favorite characters in FF i.e. Yuffie, selphie, eiko coral, rikku ect..) Fang was fine and so was the black guy (forgot his name sazch or somethin) and I don't like my party being swapped out against my will.

I tried to fight Gilgamish for you,

But I couldn't beat him lol.

you can watch it on the latest FFXIII-2 vid I have. About the last 30 minutes.