Critical Limit's Live Stream.

They remind me of Reapers from RE5, and I hated Reapers with a passion in Mercs mode..

I will never forget when Nemesis busted through the R.P.D Window in RE3.. I paused the game and walked away for a few minutes.

I'm gonna start live streaming more. Now that I have one permanently set up with my PS3.

I'll stream something tomorrow after work.

What would you all be interested in?

I can list games I got I guess.

Dead Space
Resident Evil
Twisted Metal
Mortal Kombat 9
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII(+XIII-2)
BlazBlue
Fear 3
Heavy Rain
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted 3
Resonance of Fate
Bayonetta
Starcraft 2
Portal 2
KOTOR MMO
Alice Madness Returns
Metroid Other M
Metroid Primes
Metal Gear
Few other PS3 games I won't mention

Do you have the Gilgamesh dlc for XIII-2? I'm still on the fence about getting that game XIII really wasn't fun for me and the PSN demo for XIII-2 didn't help.

I watched a Japanese version of the fight against him but I didn't feel like it was worth getting the game just to have gilgamesh even if he looks that kool plus I would have to get and finish XIII since I can't play a game without 1st beating the previous installment due to my gaming OCD.

what time you figure you would be live streaming? I havn't watched one of yours in awhile but I'm eager to see the master at work.:patriot:

I watched a Japanese version of the fight against him but I didn't feel like it was worth getting the game just to have gilgamesh even if he looks that kool plus I would have to get and finish XIII since I can't play a game without 1st beating the previous installment due to my gaming OCD.

what time you figure you would be live streaming? I havn't watched one of yours in awhile but I'm eager to see the master at work.:patriot:

Probably around 4p.m. CST.

Assuming I have a game to play. If no one offers a game, I'll just play whatever.

Unless your FFXIII-2 was a suggestion.

Yeah I was serious I'd love to see some Gilgamesh (or whatever else you wish to do in that game for curiosity's sake) but I'd be fine with most of those games on that list. I've been board on x-mas vacation and am far from my own PS3 so seeing some live gameplay would be great.

Whatever happened to VS XIII that game looked awesome... development hell will forever claim the best games.

Yeah I was serious I'd love to see some Gilgamesh (or whatever else you wish to do in that game for curiosity's sake) but I'd be fine with most of those games on that list. I've been board on x-mas vacation and am far from my own PS3 so seeing some live gameplay would be great.

Whatever happened to VS XIII that game looked awesome... development hell will forever claim the best games.

They halted it's progress. Cancelled it.

But now they are re-working on it.

so it's gonna be a while.

ok since it's 3 different game votes, I'm gonna play the game the next person responds with. Then play all the others maybe for a breif time. If no one answers within 20 minutes of this post. I'm playing FFXIII-2 for a couple

Sorry I thought I was gonna be free to watch but my grandma wanted everyone to spend some time together out of the house so we went to a field and watched my cousin and his son fly remote controlled helicopters around until they crashed in some dudes yard ...lame. Then we went out to eat at a local mexican food place that was pretty bland tasting (I don't understand pink looking spanish rice) anyways I'll be glad to be home tomorrow. Did you live stream anything? Is there a link for a replay?