12/21/12 Real! What do you do?

Viking_Poodle

Don't mess with The POODLE
Alright not that I believe in all of this 2012 junk. I really really don't, but let's say it's real. Let's just for a moment pretend like this junk is true and the world really is ending on that predicted date of 12/21/12 or whatever. What do you do?

Me?
Personally, I'd imagine aquariums would be rather devoid of people so I'd take my lady with me to one, get really really drunk and just enjoy all the peaceful marine life. I love aquariums just a bit more than alcohol. And obviously I love my lady more than all of this. I couldn't think of a more peaceful/happy way to go honestly.

Well, get to it! What are you gonna do!?

Last edited:
Hmmm.

I probably pray first then stay with my family.
But if I was to be unrealistic, I'd f*ck shit up :laugh:

They all come with an inflatable life jacket, a bag of Lay's, and a can of soda for only $2

Don't like Lays? Well, too ****ing bad :lol:

DETAILS! Saints Row shit?

Hell yeah baby!
F*ck bishes
Rob a bank and give the money back, then burn the money just cause I thought it be cool
Run for president in a third world country and win
Get head while driving in a tank
Host a Mortal Kombat tourney and play with Sindel

The list goes on :D

I'd play Resident Evil 6, make sure I finish the entire game, and then I would lay down and wait patiently for death, as my life will be fully complete.

I'd play Resident Evil 6, make sure I finish the entire game, and then I would lay down and wait patiently for death, as my life will be fully complete.

woahhh this reply is dangerous!

Why play with Sindel you ask?
Cause it's the end of the world b*tch :cool:

I don't even need to ask. You'd HAVE to be crazy or facing an Armageddon situation to wanna use her!

I would throw an absolutely SICK party with plenty of beer, babes, BBQ, good friends and loud metal music. I would get tore up beyond any sense of remembering, or human emotion. Horns up to the death! \m/

And if I wake up the next day either dead due to the end of the world or alive, I win. :)

Also I would purchase the Leon S. Kennedy RPD Hot Toys figure

I have the Palisades one. I will give you it if I can find a way to ship it to you. No shit.

I would throw an absolutely SICK party with plenty of beer, babes, BBQ, good friends and loud metal music. I would get tore up beyond any sense of remembering, or human emotion. Horns up to the death! \m/

And if I wake up the next day either dead due to the end of the world or alive, I win. :)

Wow, damn right you do.

I have the Palisades one. I will give you it if I can find a way to ship it to you. No shit.

surprise.gif

This is when I wish we had advanced teleporting technology...

You da mang :love:

I don't do drugs, but if natural disaster shit was going down, I'd take my Puerto Rican princess to the woods or something where we would drop acid like there was no tomorrow.