Bi han or kuai liang more likely to return in mk10?

Which one?

• Bi Han

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Kuai Liang

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Sun-Noob-Zero

Who do you think is more likely to return. I'm really stuck and think they both have an equal chance.

Bi Han returns as the champion of elder gods? :twisted:

Kuai Liang returns in human form because his soul goes back to his human form when the warriors resurrected? :)

Bi-Han_vs_Kuai_Liang.PNG

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h \ail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO RETURN IN MK10!

I think Shinnok will save Noob Saibot from the Soulnado and Bi han will return as Noob Saibot itself.

I don't think Kuai Liang will be return in MK10 but he may be resurrected in the end.

Nevertheless, Sub Zero (human) will be a playable character for sure whether or not he is involved in the story. He is too iconic to be completely dropped.

I voted for Bi-Han
As I stated before in this thread, here's what I hope will happen

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...dle-his-return/page2?highlight=human+sub+zero

WHAT I HOPE THAT WILL HAPPEN:

When Nightwolf kicked Noob Saibot into the Soulnado, his soul got divided between good and evil.
This could make Bi-Han resurrect as human Sub-Zero, leaving Noob Saibot with the evil wraith spirit that Quan Chi put in him, when he turned him into Noob Saibot.
It could make Noob Saibot completely evil and seek to take over the NetherRealm, overthrowing Shinnok.
Being released from the grasp of the evil wraith (much like when Spiderman separated from the symbiote suit), Bi-Han realizes his faults and decides to join the EarthRealm warriors.

I could EASILY see Sub-Zero's situation being similar to that of Venom, from Spiderman.

Remember, the difference between Noob Saibot and Scorpion is that Noob Saibot is connected to the Brotherhood of Shadow.
Scorpion resurrected as his formal self in an immortal body, whereas Noob Saibot was resurrected as part of the Brotherhood Of Shadow.
Aside from being Quan Chi's b*tch, Scorpion has NO ties to the NetherRealm.

Noob Saibot, on the other hand, IS tied to the Brotherhood Of Shadow, and could have an infused wraith spirit controlling / possessing him.
How else could you explain the "Saibot" part of Noob Saibot???
To me it seems VERY likely that Noob Saibot is possessed by a Brotherhood Of Shadow spirit.
Remember, Quan Chi is an evil sorcerer who could have easily done some voodoo shit to Sub-Zero, in order to turn him into Noob Saibot.

I could see a possible scenario in which Nightwolf kicks Noob Saibot into the Soulnado, freeing Noob Saibot of being possessed by the wraith, and he becomes Sub-Zero once again.
It's no THAT far fetched.

Think of it like the exorcist, where the girl goes back to being normal at the end. ;-)

I voted for Bi-Han

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...dle-his-return/page2?highlight=human+sub+zero

When Nightwolf kicked Noob Saibot into the Soulnado, his soul got divided between good and evil.
This could make Bi-Han resurrect as human Sub-Zero, leaving Noob Saibot with the evil wraith spirit that Quan Chi put in him, when he turned him into Noob Saibot.
It could make Noob Saibot completely evil and seek to take over the NetherRealm, overthrowing Shinnok.
Being released from the grasp of the evil wraith (much like when Spiderman separated from the symbiote suit), Bi-Han realizes his faults and decides to join the EarthRealm warriors.

I could EASILY see Sub-Zero's situation being similar to that of Venom, from Spiderman.

Remember, the difference between Noob Saibot and Scorpion is that Noob Saibot is connected to the Brotherhood of Shadow.
Scorpion resurrected as his formal self in an immortal body, whereas Noob Saibot was resurrected as part of the Brotherhood Of Shadow.

Noob Saibot, on the other hand, IS tied to the Brotherhood Of Shadow, and could have an infused wraith spirit controlling / possessing him.
To me it seems VERY likely that Noob Saibot is possessed by a Brotherhood Of Shadow spirit.
Remember, Quan Chi is an evil sorcerer who could have easily done some voodoo shit to Sub-Zero, in order to turn him into Noob Saibot.

I could see a possible scenario in which Nightwolf kicks Noob Saibot into the Soulnado, freeing Noob Saibot of being possessed by the wraith, and he becomes Sub-Zero once again.

Think of it like the exorcist, where the girl goes back to being normal at the end. ;-)
As much as I would LOVE this scenario to happen Arkanyd, there are some things that lead me to believe that it would be less probable. I think it is more safer to assume that Noob Saibot is actually just one entity and not two. Quan Chi had first resurrected him as a wraith first (in similar fashion to how he resurrected Scorpion). It was only later that he joined and headed the Brotherhood of the Shadow. Also I don't think his name has anything for who he is as it is just a random name coined by Ed and Tobias. Another thing I would like to point out is that the Soulnado is like a pathway to the heavens. Any impure being entering it would completely get obliterated once they enter it. This is what was going to happen to Scorpion in his MKDA ending when Moloch and Drahmin threw him into the soulnado, but the elder gods saved him. They asked if he could be their champion, but Scorpion only accepted because he was promised the resurrection of his clan. Thus I believe a similar fate would await Noob Saibot and he might be gone for good unless someone saves him. I don't think Elder Gods would try and save him since they got nothing that he would want in return for him being their champion. Thus I concluded that Shinnok saving him somehow and offering him a high position among his armies would be a good cause and reason for his return.

I voted for Bi-Han

Everything in this made complete sense to me. I'd love it if they went down this route. I'm also hoping they somehow add sub's eye scar to bi han. Anyways, so how did we deduce that cyber sub-zero is dead? Yeah sure he was one of the 'zombified' people you fight, but I don't recall him actually dying.

Everything in this made complete sense to me. I'd love it if they went down this route. I'm also hoping they somehow add sub's eye scar to bi han. Anyways, so how did we deduce that cyber sub-zero is dead? Yeah sure he was one of the 'zombified' people you fight, but I don't recall him actually dying.
Well the fact that he was 'zombified' along with Jade (who had her liver pulled out) and all the other kombatants is reasonable proof that he is dead and his soul is being controlled by Quan Chi. He was stabbed in the neck with Sindel's heel I think.

Well the fact that he was 'zombified' along with Jade (who had her liver pulled out) and all the other kombatants is reasonable proof that he is dead and his soul is being controlled by Quan Chi. He was stabbed in the neck with Sindel's heel I think.

Having been with MK since about my birth I find it insanely hard to believe that any of the people that Sindel "killed" are actually dead(yes, even Jade). Some of the people she "killed" she barely hit. I just refuse to believe it. Regardless of their "souls" being with Quan Chi. He's a sorcerer mind you. He could conjure up an imitation of just about anyone I'd imagine. But hey, that's just what I think.

Having been with MK since about my birth I find it insanely hard to believe that any of the people that Sindel "killed" are actually dead(yes, even Jade). Some of the people she "killed" she barely hit. I just refuse to believe it. Regardless of their "souls" being with Quan Chi. He's a sorcerer mind you. He could conjure up an imitation of just about anyone I'd imagine. But hey, that's just what I think.
Yea, it could be one of Quan Chi's sorceries and also it was Jax who was stabbed in the neck and not Sub Zero. Sindel just punched him 3 times lol, surely he could have survived that. It would be an interesting twist if it was infact a deception by Quan Chi, we may see many of these 'dead characters' actually return in this next storymode.

But at the same time we also got to remember that Sindel was made overpowered with Shang Tsung fusing with her, the reason why she was able to beat all of them. Also Liu Kang was tending to the wounded when Raiden left for the Netherealm. It seems like only Sonya and Cage survived as they were the only other ones present when Raiden Defeated Shao Kahn.

Personally I hated that part of the story. I would not have minded the characters dying if they were done gradually over the storymode and not all at once and a few of the bad characters dying too wouldn't have hurt and it would seem more balanced out. Perhaps this storymode was created having the MK10 vision in mind and wanted to introduce new characters without it feeling forceful and out of the blue.

I think both of them will come back because it wouldn't make sence if just one of them was gone.

And I think both of them will fight again through their paths. :)

Flying Jinko said:
Yea, it could be one of Quan Chi's sorceries and also it was Jax who was stabbed in the neck and not Sub Zero. Sindel just punched him 3 times lol, surely he could have survived that. It would be an interesting twist if it was infact a deception by Quan Chi, we may see many of these 'dead characters' actually return in this next storymode.

I could see all of the "dead characters" returning, UNDER Quan Chi's sorcery spell, and then having Quan Chi killed at the end.
Thus, freeing all the souls.

Flying Jinko said:
But at the same time we also got to remember that Sindel was made overpowered with Shang Tsung fusing with her, the reason why she was able to beat all of them. Also Liu Kang was tending to the wounded when Raiden left for the Netherealm. It seems like only Sonya and Cage survived as they were the only other ones present when Raiden Defeated Shao Kahn.

No matter how it's spun, that ending was bull-shit, IMO.
She killed all of them, yet Nightwolf was her Kryptonite?
BULL-SHIT!!!!

Flying Jinko said:
Personally I hated that part of the story. I would not have minded the characters dying if they were done gradually over the storymode and not all at once and a few of the bad characters dying too wouldn't have hurt and it would seem more balanced out. Perhaps this storymode was created having the MK10 vision in mind and wanted to introduce new characters without it feeling forceful and out of the blue.

Chapter 12 thru 17 just pissed me off royally, starting off with Raiden being a p***y, and LETTING Sub-Zero get caught.
He saved Smoke in the Living Forest, from the same amount of cyborgs, yet somehow Raiden clams up and he CAN'T help Sub-Zero, IN THE SAME SCENARIO???
What the f*** is up with that, John Vogel???
POOR STORY TELLING!!!

/rant

OT:
Sub-Zero could easily be 2 souls in 1 body, just the same way that Ermac is 1,000 souls infused into 1 body.
It's not out of the realm of possibility.
We don't exactly know HOW Quan Chi revived Bi-Han, after Scorpion killed him.
Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) coming back HUMAN is still feasible.

I Agree That Mk Would Not Be The Same Without Either Of The Subbies, They Have Been Big Parts In The Mk Storyline For Years, And That Should Not Change, As I Think Fans Would Not Enjoy The Games As Much If The More Popular Characters Were To Be Removed For Good.

I Think It Is Very Possible For Noob To Once Again become Bi Han, Or Seperate From Him Anyway, The Mk Games Are Not Just About Kombat And Stuff, There Are Also About Unthinkable Possibilities :).

I hate how people keep bringing up Bi-han as Sub-Zero. Seriously? Seriously?

I thought they made it obvious that Kuai Liang is Sub-Zero this time around but apparently not. I mean Bi-Han barely spoke in story mode. Kuai Liang had not one but two chapters devoted to him as Sub-Zero. Why the hell do people still think Bi-han is going to be Sub-Zero?

Bi-han is Noob now and he loves it. Most likely Noob's going to end up in Chaosrealm via Havik saving him or just because Noob's already dead. So shouldn't he just ressurect somewhere anyway?

Also Kuai Liang is still Sub-Zero guys. Just because he got turned into a motherf**kin cyborg, god don't even get me into that, doesn't mean he's not Sub-Zero. Even when he's cyber he's announced as Sub-Zero.

I'm sorry but Bi-Han is Noob Saibot. This isn't spiderman and we aren't rehashing old stories. If they are going clean slate then go clean slate don't bring Scorpion's old story into this to put on Noob Saibot.

I feel like people just spit all over Kuai Liang now. It's so ridiculous.
People suggest that Kuai Liang should take Smoke's story and become Noob's little b**ch. Yea let's do that to one of the best developed characters in the past. It makes sense

Also I have seen so many people say let's give the scar to smoke this time, and now people saying let's give the scar to bi-han. WTF? That is Kuai Liang's signature appearance trait and now people just want to throw that willy nilly on whoever.

Poor Kuai Liang got sh** on in this game and I mean bad. He deserves some type of revenge in the next game. If Kuai Liang ain't back as Sub-Zero then it ain't Sub-Zero. Bi-Han was Sub-Zero in one game. That's it and on top of that it wasn't even at the height of Mk's popularity. Bi-Han is Noob Saibot guys. There is no splitting them. I swear if I see some kind of symbiote like creature crawl off of Noob Saibot in the next game I will sh** a brick and then drive to chicago to throw that brick at the writers for being as dumb as they are.

Makes sense,

Perhaps the trick was done by Quan Chi to fool Raiden into thinking he had nothing to offer. Perhaps he wanted Raiden to believe he couldn't sway netherrealm to fight with him so he would be forced to fight Shao Khan to the death. "Let enemies fight your enemies"

If he accepted Raiden's offer, it would mean attacking khan for a few earthrealm souls when their real goal is something much bigger.

I hate how people keep bringing up Bi-han as Sub-Zero. Seriously? Seriously?

I thought they made it obvious that Kuai Liang is Sub-Zero this time around but apparently not. I mean Bi-Han barely spoke in story mode. Kuai Liang had not one but two chapters devoted to him as Sub-Zero. Why the hell do people still think Bi-han is going to be Sub-Zero?

Bi-han is Noob now and he loves it. Most likely Noob's going to end up in Chaosrealm via Havik saving him or just because Noob's already dead. So shouldn't he just ressurect somewhere anyway?

Also Kuai Liang is still Sub-Zero guys. Just because he got turned into a motherf**kin cyborg, god don't even get me into that, doesn't mean he's not Sub-Zero. Even when he's cyber he's announced as Sub-Zero.

I'm sorry but Bi-Han is Noob Saibot. This isn't spiderman and we aren't rehashing old stories. If they are going clean slate then go clean slate don't bring Scorpion's old story into this to put on Noob Saibot.

I feel like people just spit all over Kuai Liang now. It's so ridiculous.
People suggest that Kuai Liang should take Smoke's story and become Noob's little b**ch. Yea let's do that to one of the best developed characters in the past. It makes sense

Also I have seen so many people say let's give the scar to smoke this time, and now people saying let's give the scar to bi-han. WTF? That is Kuai Liang's signature appearance trait and now people just want to throw that willy nilly on whoever.

Poor Kuai Liang got sh** on in this game and I mean bad. He deserves some type of revenge in the next game. If Kuai Liang ain't back as Sub-Zero then it ain't Sub-Zero. Bi-Han was Sub-Zero in one game. That's it and on top of that it wasn't even at the height of Mk's popularity. Bi-Han is Noob Saibot guys. There is no splitting them. I swear if I see some kind of symbiote like creature crawl off of Noob Saibot in the next game I will sh** a brick and then drive to chicago to throw that brick at the writers for being as dumb as they are.

Lol you should explore Sub Zero's story outside MK9. Bi Han is the real Sub Zero and the more bad ass one between him and Kuai Liang. Just go through the Mortal Kombat: Mythologies Sub Zero storyline and you will know what I am talking about. Kuai Liang started off under the shadow of his brother and grew a personality for only himself later on.

However although I too don't really like the symbiote Noob idea, that is only one of the few ways that the original Human Sub Zero may actually return.

Makes sense,

Perhaps the trick was done by Quan Chi to fool Raiden into thinking he had nothing to offer. Perhaps he wanted Raiden to believe he couldn't sway netherrealm to fight with him so he would be forced to fight Shao Khan to the death. "Let enemies fight your enemies"

If he accepted Raiden's offer, it would mean attacking khan for a few earthrealm souls when their real goal is something much bigger.

Yea, this is what I think exactly happened.Even when you look through the original story too, there are many instances where Shinnok and Quan Chi tricked Shao Kahn and the others to meet their own needs.
Shinnok had poisoned Daegon's mind long ago prompting him to kill his parents, Argus and Delia who were the protector Gods of Edenia. In doing so, Shao Kahn annexed it with ease since there were no protectors which in turn would make it easier for Shinnok in the long run since he only had to get rid of Shao Kahn for both Outworld and Edenia.
Next Quan Chi resurrected Sindel, knowing fully well Shao Kahn would try and conquer Earthrealm, which was against the Elder God's rules and leading him to his death. In return Shao Kahn had also revealed to him the whereabouts of Shinnok's amulet, which was actually Shinnok's get out of jail card from the Netherealm.

These two tricky bastards have been playing everyone all along. :laugh:

No I've been playing MK since I was like 5. I'm 21 now. So I definitely know the history.

What I'm saying is people need to get the idea of Bi-Han being Sub-Zero again out of their head. He was the "Original" yes. That doesn't mean that he was the best Sub-Zero though. Even though people often like to spin it that way.

I will always think Kuai Liang is Sub-Zero. He has been since MK2. No need to switch them up here. Bi Han is Noob Saibot now. Why don't people understand that?

The point I was making about MK9 though is that Bi-Han barely even spoke in story mode and had such a minor part as Sub-Zero. He's just there for Scorpion pretty much. Then Kuai Liang had two chapters devoted to him being Sub-Zero. You would think that would cement in people's minds that Kuai Liang is Sub-Zero and the main Sub-Zero at that. However, some people still want Bi-Han back which is crazy to me because he had one game and that's it. Mythologies was more or less to set up MK4. Everyone says "he killed gods, he's so cool." So what? You think they are going to make a character look bad in his own game?

Just because Kuai Liang started out in Bi-Han's shadow means nothing. He has formed a storyline that could have a video game itself and honestly would kill mythologies in my opinion. It's just personal preference at the end of the day I guess though, and I will always prefer Kuai Liang. Bi-Han is an evil bastard named Noob Saibot. They are both different entities now. Also like I said just because Kuai Liang is Cyber now and dead, doesn't mean he's not Sub-Zero. Just because Kitana's dead does that make her not Kitana? What about any of the other characters?

If you try to make Bi-Han Sub-Zero again it is going to kill the appeal of two characters. Kuai Liang will have nothing, nothing at all. He would be an exact replica of bi-han(Sub-Zero). So then we would have Kuai Liang, bi han, and frost all as ice wielding characters is that really neccessary? Also, Noob Saibot will die because like I said this ain't spiderman. Bi-han is Noob Saibot. End of Story.

Best way to go is have Kuai Liang as a ressurrected Sub-Zero or even better write it so that cyber subz was a clone or something, and have Bi-Han continue to be Noob Saibot.

Also, Noob Saibot will die because like I said this ain't spiderman. Bi-han is Noob Saibot. End of Story.

Best way to go is have Kuai Liang as a ressurrected Sub-Zero or even better write it so that cyber subz was a clone or something, and have Bi-Han continue to be Noob Saibot.

You don't know that for sure.
You're NOT John Vogel.

Ed Boon specifically said on Twitter about Noob Saibot that one entity was "Noob" and the other entity was "Saibot."

It's very possible that the whole symbiote theory still applies.
Just because YOU don't like that theory, doesn't mean you have to crap all over everyone who thinks this IS a possibility.

Since Ed Boon said that "Noob" and "Saibot" were 2 entities, it's VERY possible that "Noob" separated from "Saibot" when he got kicked into the Soulnado.

as a scorps fan you kinda need sub zero to balance it. So I hope the cyber sub stays. I want him to look more human and not so much like the others though. If i have to pick one I'd pick the original.

What if noob got separated from saibot his shadow and started to revert back to bi han. So it would save noob saibot for his fans but bring the original sub zero back and keep the cyber sub zero?

Saibot could want to merge with a new host. this could open it up for new characters and for noob to gain other powers aswell. this could be something but hey what do I know. :cool:

Last edited:
as a scorps fan you kinda need sub zero to balance it. So I hope the cyber sub stays. I want him to look more human and not so much like the others though. If i have to pick one I'd pick the original.

What if noob got separated from saibot his shadow and started to revert back to bi han. So it would save noob saibot for his fans but bring the original sub zero back and keep the cyber sub zero?

Saibot could want to merge with a new host. this could open it up for new characters and for noob to gain other powers aswell. this could be something but hey what do I know. :cool:

I've wanted Bi-Han to separate from Saibot ever since Ed mentioned they were 2 separate entities.

RT @only1mjp @noobde Amazing! Why are there two noobs? Noobde: No, no, no.... one is Noob, the other is Saibot.

It would be the best way to have Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot and to keep everyone happy.

There's a good chance that since all of the people controlled by Quan Chi will come back in MK10. Just killing off all those characters was completely nuts. Especially all at once. Noob Saibot will probably come back like nothing happened. I think Kuai Liang is going to stay dead or a robot zombie slave. I could really see Noob turning back into Bi-Han at the end of MK10 and beating the living crap out of Shinnok after Quan Chi's defeat. I just can't imagine seeing all those characters staying dead.

[
Bi-Han_vs_Kuai_Liang.PNG

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h \ail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO RETURN IN MK10![/QUOTE]

That Noob Saibot edit looks bad@$$, Did you do that Sun Noob Zero?:viking: