Bi han or kuai liang more likely to return in mk10?

Which one?

• Bi Han

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Kuai Liang

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Third most no that honor falls to Reptile. Fourth most definitely And I'd also like if if they got rid of the noob name and went with Saibot or just call him BI Han. I like the character of Noob Saibot it's just the "Noob" part I dislike thank you call of duty.

Meh, I wouldn't like that. I'm afraid people are going to come knocking wanting Frost back too, and that's just three ice wielding characters when really we only NEED one.

Frost can die a cold icy death for all I care. :laugh:
Unless they totally revamp Frost, so that she doesn't have any of Sub Zero's moves, Frost can GTFO.
MK only needs 1 ice-wielding character, and that's Sub-Zero.
At this point, I don't give a **** anymore if it's Bi-Han or Kuia Liang, but one of them NEEDS to come back as HUMAN Sub-Zero.

Third most no that honor falls to Reptile. Fourth most definitely And I'd also like if if they got rid of the noob name and went with Saibot or just call him BI Han. I like the character of Noob Saibot it's just the "Noob" part I dislike thank you call of duty.

I don't know you really think so? I mean yea that used to be true for Reptile most definitely, but since Noob Saibot was revealed as the Bi-Han the character has only became better. While reptile continues to be well reptile. He's nothing more than a lackey, and his look always gets hated on. I can agree with that too because Reptile was supposed to be a reptile in disguise. I mean that would make him deadly. He could pose as a human but really be a reptile. However, he's the same lizard man that we have seen him as since MK4. I like individuality but you would think they could make him somewhat human looking while still having lizard qualities.

Like I said, a few years back I would have said that reptile was the third as far as the ninjas go but now I just don't think so. If I had to make a list it would probably go like this.

1.Scorpion
2.Sub-Zero
(first two are interchangeable to me actually)
3. Noob Saibot
4. Ermac
5. Reptile
6. Smoke
7. Rain (if he would have been on the main roster I would have put Reptile behind him) (I also see him becoming more prominent in the years to come)

That's how far reptile has fallen in my opinion. He needs a SERIOUS character overhaul to be taken serious again.

@araknyd commander
I agree with you. I'm not a fan of frost either. However, some people are and I don't see her going away. That's why I said that she could come back and take cyber subz spot being the faster ice wielding character. They can then bring Kuai Liang back to life as a human and it shouldn't upset too many people after that.

I still just say that Bi Han should remain Noob Saibot. I just really don't see any other option there. I honestly would rather just keep Cyber Sub-Zero than have Bi han return as Sub-Zero. That's how much I am against that idea. I don't think making two characters out of Noob Saibot is going to do anything but give us another useless character in the end. If Bi Han is not Noob Saibot then Noob Saibot will end up on the same jobber level that Reptile, Baraka, and Sheeva are all at now.

The way I see the scenario is this

If Bi han becomes Sub-Zero we have
Noob Saibot ( as some kind of symbiote)
Sub-Zero (Bi Han)
Cyber Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)
Frost

that's three ice wielding characters when it could just be like this if Kuai Liang ends up Sub-Zero again.

Noob Saibot (Bi Han)
Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)
Frost

See, I mean there's just no need to make an extra ice character when you already have two in your pocket with Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) and Frost.

Last edited:
We don't need frost at all it's a stupid gender swap.

you can see it anyway you want to but this is how it really is.
1.Scorpion (MK1)
2.Sub Zero(MK1)
3.Reptile (MK1)
4.Sub Zero (Kaui Liang)(MK2)
5.Ermac(MK3) Glitch (MK1)
6.Robo Smoke(MK3)/Human Smoke(UMK3)
7.Noob Saibot(UMK3)
8.Chameleon(UMK3)
9.Rain(UMK3)

We don't need frost at all it's a stupid gender swap.

you can see it anyway you want to but this is how it really is.
1.Scorpion (MK1)
2.Sub Zero(MK1)
3.Reptile (MK1)
4.Sub Zero (Kaui Liang)(MK2)
5.Ermac(MK3) Glitch (MK1)
6.Robo Smoke(MK3)/Human Smoke(UMK3)
7.Noob Saibot(UMK3)
8.Chameleon(UMK3)
9.Rain(UMK3)

Nope, See there you go again. First Sub-Zero as a character shouldn't even be considered two characters, but the fact that you placed Kuai Liang behind Bi Han, and then placed him behind reptile of all people just pisses me off. Honestly Kuai Liang beat Reptile in MK9.

You honestly like Bi Han more than Kuai Liang and you can't tell me you're not being biased now. I'm sorry. Bi Han would not rank higher than Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero. He was Sub-Zero in one game and that's not enough to beat Kuai Liang's like 9.

The fact you rank Chameleon higher than Rain as well just shows how out of it you are. Chameleon wasn't even in MK9. Because nobody cares about his move stealing arse. You also rank Noob Saibot near the bottom which is completely wrong.

You Do realize that in the months leading up to release that Noob Saibot was one of the most asked for characters right. So much so that after people thought Bi Han was going to be Sub-Zero again the fans started asking for Noob Saibot until he was finally revealed. Ed Boon also took a fans Mortal Kombat favorite character poll and Noob Saibot ranked 12th favorite character. Out of like sixty something characters that's pretty impressive. Of course he was behind Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Sonya, Raiden etc.. but that's a pretty friggin high ranking. I'm thinking you are letting your fandom of Bi Han as Sub-Zero blind you to the fact that Noob Saibot is a popular character, and if Bi Han was ripped from Noob Saibot he wouldn't be anymore.

I just refuse to argue with you anymore though because we ain't budging on this. Bi Han is not, and will never be better than Kuai Liang. He may be an equal but certainly not better than.

I was going on release see glitch by Ermac. We can't really determine who is most popular because we don't really know what character every single person likes all we have to go on are who we think is when only really NRS knows for sure.

But if I was to do it

1. Scorpion
2. Sub Zero
3. Noob Saibot
4. Ermac
5. Rain
6. Hydro
7. Reptile
8. Smoke

and No Noob and Saibot (the shadow) are two separate beings in Mk9 as stated by nooB himself much like Noob smoke where in MkD.

Last edited:
Nope, See there you go again. First Sub-Zero as a character shouldn't even be considered two characters, but the fact that you placed Kuai Liang behind Bi Han, and then placed him behind reptile of all people just pisses me off. Honestly Kuai Liang beat Reptile in MK9.

You honestly like Bi Han more than Kuai Liang and you can't tell me you're not being biased now. I'm sorry. Bi Han would not rank higher than Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero. He was Sub-Zero in one game and that's not enough to beat Kuai Liang's like 9.

The fact you rank Chameleon higher than Rain as well just shows how out of it you are. Chameleon wasn't even in MK9. Because nobody cares about his move stealing arse. You also rank Noob Saibot near the bottom which is completely wrong.

You Do realize that in the months leading up to release that Noob Saibot was one of the most asked for characters right. So much so that after people thought Bi Han was going to be Sub-Zero again the fans started asking for Noob Saibot until he was finally revealed. Ed Boon also took a fans Mortal Kombat favorite character poll and Noob Saibot ranked 12th favorite character. Out of like sixty something characters that's pretty impressive. Of course he was behind Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Sonya, Raiden etc.. but that's a pretty friggin high ranking. I'm thinking you are letting your fandom of Bi Han as Sub-Zero blind you to the fact that Noob Saibot is a popular character, and if Bi Han was ripped from Noob Saibot he wouldn't be anymore.

I just refuse to argue with you anymore though because we ain't budging on this. Bi Han is not, and will never be better than Kuai Liang. He may be an equal but certainly not better than.

I'm guessing that he may have also put them in that order according to when they became available as playable characters, and not so much by popularity.
Kuai-Liang became playable in MKII, and chronologically (by order of appearance) that list makes 99% sense, except for Rain.
Rain became playable before Chameleon.

EDIT:
Chameleon didn't become playable until MK Trilogy.

I was going on release see glitch by Ermac. We can't really determine who is most popular because we don't really know what character every single person likes all we have to go on are who we think is when only really NRS knows for sure.

I'm not going off of either of those things though. Popularity or introduction date. I'm going off of overall relevance. To me that includes looking at popularity, storyline, moveset, number of appearances in games, etc... it's looking at a whole lot of things.

like I said used to I would say Reptile had that spot, but over all I think my list is probably how it looks now overall.

I'm guessing that he may have also put them in that order according to when they became available as playable characters, and not so much by popularity.
Kuai-Liang became playable in MKII, and chronologically (by order of appearance) that list makes 99% sense, except for Rain.
Rain became playable before Chameleon.

EDIT:
Chameleon didn't become playable until MK Trilogy.

He made his debut in the Sega Genesis version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (through a Game Genie).

Well call it a wash. ;)

He made his debut in the Sega Genesis version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (through a Game Genie).

Well call it a wash. ;)

I was counting more legit playability, and not through game altering devices. lol :laugh:
Excluding Game Genie, Chameleon officially became playable on Trilogy. ;-)

The way I see the scenario is this

If Bi han becomes Sub-Zero we have
Noob Saibot ( as some kind of symbiote)
Sub-Zero (Bi Han)
Cyber Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)
Frost

that's three two ice wielding characters when it could just be like this if Kuai Liang ends up Sub-Zero again.

Noob Saibot (Bi Han)
Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)
Frost

See, I mean there's just no need to make an extra ice character when you already have two one in your pocket with Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) and Frost.

*fixed* ;-)

Last edited:
Hydro should just remain in the comics imo, we already got enough of ice based characters and one for water.

And no more Ninjas please. NRS should come up with more original concepts for new characters or use their creativity in developing the 3D era characters.

Hydro should just remain in the comics imo, we already got enough of ice based characters and one for water.

And no more Ninjas please. NRS should come up with more original concepts for new characters or use their creativity in developing the 3D era characters.

most of the ninjas are dead now so bringing in Hydro and Tremor could be the freshening up Mk needs and the start of a new rivalry but I am not opposed to them making Hydro and Tremor into a Assassin's they don't need to have the garb and mask to be a ninja Baraka and Kano are both considered ninjas. But I understand why people don't want new ninjas it would start to become oversaturated and less unique. :)

The ninjas aren't really "dead"

And even then, Hydro wouldn't be refreshing at all

Hydro= Sub-Zero and Rain combined

That's it

Although I'm glad you aren't opposed to the idea of them NOT being ninjas

most of the ninjas are dead now so bringing in Hydro and Tremor could be the freshening up Mk needs and the start of a new rivalry but I am not opposed to them making Hydro and Tremor into a Assassin's they don't need to have the garb and mask to be a ninja Baraka and Kano are both considered ninjas. But I understand why people don't want new ninjas it would start to become oversaturated and less unique. :)

Lol the only character in MK that comes remotely close to a real world Ninja is Scorpion. But people got into the habbit of branding assassin-like characters or anyone in masks or garbs as Ninjas without even knowing who they really are.

I don't mind the inclusion of Tremor, but not as a or close to a Ninja. Hydro is a bit too much though, plus the Ninja-like characters who died, that too only 3 of them will most probably be playable characters in the next game since they are fan favorites.

The ninjas aren't really "dead"

And even then, Hydro wouldn't be refreshing at all

Hydro= Sub-Zero and Rain combined

That's it

Although I'm glad you aren't opposed to the idea of them NOT being ninjas

I've talked about this somewhere else, but Hydro should have been the one to bite the cyber bullet in MK9. Not Sub-Zero or Smoke. Hydro has been asked for before and I'm sure he will be asked for again so if they would have made him the third cyber ninja it could't have hurt anyone.

My idea, and it's not completely my idea I've seen it somewhere before, make Hydro a malfunctioning cyborg. Hydro controlled water so say they tried to make the water powers work with his mechanics but the water started to make his mechanics fail. Thus making him have sparks and electric blasts as his powers instead of water or ice.

He would still use water somewhat, but not much. Like for his X-ray he could shoot water out of his chest onto the opponent to start it. Then when he does this he uppercuts them, shocking the hell out of them because of his malfunctioning electric parts. He then teleports up and elbows them back to the ground.

other things are he could have a mechanical whip of sorts, which has water dripping down it causing it too shock and shoot sparks. I think it could work anyway. It would give us another cyber character while finally putting sub-zero and smoke in the clear.

I've talked about this somewhere else, but Hydro should have been the one to bite the cyber bullet in MK9. Not Sub-Zero or Smoke. Hydro has been asked for before and I'm sure he will be asked for again so if they would have made him the third cyber ninja it could't have hurt anyone.

My idea, and it's not completely my idea I've seen it somewhere before, make Hydro a malfunctioning cyborg. Hydro controlled water so say they tried to make the water powers work with his mechanics but the water started to make his mechanics fail. Thus making him have sparks and electric blasts as his powers instead of water or ice.

He would still use water somewhat, but not much. Like for his X-ray he could shoot water out of his chest onto the opponent to start it. Then when he does this he uppercuts them, shocking the hell out of them because of his malfunctioning electric parts. He then teleports up and elbows them back to the ground.

other things are he could have a mechanical whip of sorts, which has water dripping down it causing it too shock and shoot sparks. I think it could work anyway. It would give us another cyber character while finally putting sub-zero and smoke in the clear.

This would have been a pretty cool concept had they not gone the Kuai Liang to cyborg route or perhaps in the future games as well. I am guessing people got the electric power idea from how Hydro was depicted in the Mk legacy series.

All in all thats a very impressive and original idea.

Thanks guys, I think it is a pretty cool idea. It would become my favorite cyborg if it happened. I would love for the next game to introduce this as downloadable content.

Also I watched Hydro in the MK legacy series, although I didn't watch ANY of the rest of the series, I must say he was pretty cool there too.

See, why can't NRS have some guys who think of stuff like this instead of automating Sub-Zero? I mean bcuz Smoke worked out so well for them the first time, Sub-Zero was bound to turn out better???

Introducing a character like Hydro would not only please the fans who have asked for him, but it would have kept both Sub-Zero and Smoke from getting automated. That would have been way better, and a tad less predictable if you ask me, if Hydro would have become automated instead of Sub-Zero in MK9.