Bi han or kuai liang more likely to return in mk10?

Which one?

• Bi Han

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Kuai Liang

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
14 to 3. Really guys why?

What was the point of revealing Noob Saibot as Bi Han in the first place at all then?

Noob Saibot was a useless character. He had no story, nothing. Until Deception when they revealed one of the most epic secrets in MK. It shocked everyone, yet most people loved it. Noob Saibot was revealed to be the elder sub-zero.

It instantly gave a character with nothing, a whole hell of a lot to work with. If they made Bi Han sub-zero again then Noob Saibot probably wouldn't even exist, and even if he did he would be a pointless character with no story again. Much like um let's see Reptile, Baraka, Sheeva and that's just a few. It's counterproductive honestly. Do we really need to get rid of a top 15 favorite character in Noob Saibot just to get human subz back? When Kuai Liang could easily just take the role he's been playing for about oh I don't know 15 f**king years now. Not only would turning Bi Han back into Sub-Zero ruing Noob Saibot, it would ruin Kuai Liang too. Sorry guys but the cyborg role is covered. Most people know that too. Cyrax and Sektor have that field covered completely. Turning Kuai Liang in the first place was a dumba** idea on their parts.

I'm not angry that people want Bi-Han back I just really don't understand it, and never will. One game guys. That's it. Why do people hang on to this idea that the original is better, for the simple fact that it was the original? Kuai Liang has defined the Sub-Zero name and yet people just want to throw him in the garbage. It's just disrespectful to the character I feel.

People obviously like his old story too. Because they constantly want to throw it onto someone else like Smoke or Bi-Han.

Bi-han can be the grandmaster this time.
Bi-Han can get the scar
Bi-Han can teach frost
Bi-Han can find the armor

let's give the scar to smoke.

People obviously like Sub-Zero's story, but always seem to just throw Kuai Liang out like it's nothing. I will never understand it either.

Also people saying well it's the only way to please everyone. I guarantee you that cyber subz isn't in the same ball park of popularity as Sub-Zero or Noob Saibot. In fact I'm willing to bet they could simply make cyber subz an afterthought in the next game and people wouldn't be upset about it. Not that he doesn't have fans, but the outcry for Noob Saibot or Sub-Zero would heavily outweigh the cry's for cyber subz and I can damn near guarantee that.

Last edited:
I like all the subz. and with the noob /saibot thing it would give noob a chance to grow as an independent character with out the stigma of living up to bi han. and bring back the original sub while giving his brother a chance to be cyber sub and the chance to develop his own identity.

7 words....

if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Last edited:
Also people saying well it's the only way to please everyone. I guarantee you that cyber subz isn't in the same ball park of popularity as Sub-Zero or Noob Saibot. In fact I'm willing to bet they could simply make cyber subz an afterthought in the next game and people wouldn't be upset about it. Not that he doesn't have fans, but the outcry for Noob Saibot or Sub-Zero would heavily outweigh the cry's for cyber subz and I can damn near guarantee that.

I agree.
Cyber Sub-Zero was a dumb idea to begin with.

As much as I want human Sub-Zero in MK10, if Cyber Sub-Zero didn't return for MK10, it's guaranteed a lot of people would also b!tch and say stuff like "WTF NRS???" "You took away my MAIN character."
People would bring up the whole "Why did NRS create Cyber Sub-Zero in the first place, if they didn't plan on keeping him?" argument.

And they would have a valid point.
Cyber Sub-Zero has become the proverbial pink elephant in the room.
You just can't ignore it.

That being said, having Cyber Sub-Zero, Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot would be the best option, just like in MK9.

My whole idea of making Bi-Han come back as human Sub-Zero was due to the fact that the theory of Bi-Han being separated from the Wraith "Saibot," when he was kicked into the Soulnado, makes a lot more sense than trying to humanize Cyber Sub-Zero.

If Bi-Han's soul was infused with a NetherRealm wraith, it could be separated again, just like in Noob Saibot's MK: A ending.
In Noob Saibot's MK: A ending "Sub-Zero had come back to regain control of their divided soul."
Makes a lot of sense if the "divided soul" was split in the Soulnado, IMO.

how does Bi-han as Subzero kill Kuai?

Kuai would still... exist... as himself... just now as a cyborg. Maybe he'll be "Tundra" again, or just his name. Subzero's name is Bi-han's name. I don't care if Kuai Lang has held it longer.

That's like my computer crashes and my house catches on fire. And someone who is a good friend of mine changes his Screen Name to "Critical_Limit" In my honor assuming I'm dead. And he is me on the forums longer than I was me.

Well I'm not dead I get back on my feet pay for a PC and internet. I log back in, and I'm back.

Should I get the name Critical Limit back or should he have it?

Commander's method is the only real way to get all 3 characters w/o pissing anyone off.

Who says Noob can't grow his own story as himself once seperated? Even after being revealed as Bi-han he wasn't that deep. Bi-han was deep BEFORE he died. After death he was just Quan Chi's *****, with no personality depth. He had no motivation to do anything except Quan chi's will.

Perhaps his story could be involved that he wants Bi-han's body back to be reformed as one again. And that ends up being his motivation to fight. And you could throw in some reason of WHY it's a necessity he has a host.

I don't see how it's going to kill Kuai Lang unless you're so obsessed with the name "Sub Zero" and get pissed that Bi-han gets more attention with that name than Kuai Lang will as a Cyborg with the name Tundra.

They are still themselves, it's the fanbase that gets a hard on for the "Name" vs the character itself.

The only 'fact" i agree with is any depth noob Saibot had as a character will be gone, and he'll need to start from scratch. But that's negatable, because people can always build on something. I think the scenario I offered will give Noob saibot something to GROW on and be motivated.

I don't know. Some people are not going to return in the next game and we already know that.

So people who are complaining about cyber subz are just going to have to suck it I feel. I want cyber smoke back, but I don't get that do I?

I think it makes ten times more sense for Kuai Liang to return as human actually. I mean he's a dead sould right now. Just like the others. If they were brought back in their original forms then it would just make much more sense for Sub-Zero to return as human instead of as a cyborg. Like I've said before, how the hell was a soul cyber anyway? Really NRS? Really?

I just have trouble believing Kuai Liang won't return as Sub-Zero. He's been Sub-Zero forever no need to change it.

As far as Noob Saibot goes, I don't feel that Noob Saibot is having to live up to being bi-han. Bi-han is Noob Saibot.

The same people that complaing cyber subz ain't back will probably complain that Sindel, or Sheeva, or Shang Tsung for that matter aren't back. Not everyone's going to be in the next game. Here's hoping Human Subz will be. If it ain't Kuai Liang though, then I don't want him back. I like Noob Saibot too. He's in my top five, and the noob saibot character will be murdered if it's not bi han anymore.

At the most I could see the Elder Gods asking for help from Noob and in turn they give him the netherrealm. He would still be Noob Saibot though, he wouldn't revert to being Sub-Zero again.

I'm still of the group that thinks the Soulnado is going to take Noob to chaosrealm though. The endings often hint at what could happen in the next game, and Noob's ending hinted at allying himself with Havik.

I don't know. Some people are not going to return in the next game and we already know that.

So people who are complaining about cyber subz are just going to have to suck it I feel. I want cyber smoke back, but I don't get that do I?

Of course if everyone had their way this game would be retarded. Fox17 wants the cast to be 100% male ninjas. If he had his way this game would be gay.

The key is to make the most people happy with the outcome, and sometimes negativity breeds that happy. Not a lot of movies/games/fiction literally kill off key love-able characters. Sure that pisses some people off, but if there is a larger number of people who respect the game because they are NOT afraid to kill characters. Then the task to do so should be there.

I think each of those people who died to sindel deserver a more glorified emotional death than just a straight massacre in one room. I felt worse for Bi-han dying because his death was more glorified and meaningful. Where as everyone was just like "Well shit that was uneventful"

It's like watching a movie, and the main character has all these problems and he just dies to something like a car accident and not any of his real problems.

That sindel shit was way left field.

I think it makes ten times more sense for Kuai Liang to return as human actually. I mean he's a dead sould right now. Just like the others. If they were brought back in their original forms then it would just make much more sense for Sub-Zero to return as human instead of as a cyborg. Like I've said before, how the hell was a soul cyber anyway? Really NRS? Really?

In essence of this... why does a soul have a form to begin with? What if the image of a soul just displays how you last looked before you died. In a fictional world, I think they can make a soul displayed as a cyborg if they want. Just because you're use to seeing shit like Darth Vader dying and turning into human when he's a soul doesn't mean it has to be standard.

I just have trouble believing Kuai Liang won't return as Sub-Zero. He's been Sub-Zero forever no need to change it.

As far as Noob Saibot goes, I don't feel that Noob Saibot is having to live up to being bi-han. Bi-han is Noob Saibot.

The same people that complaing cyber subz ain't back will probably complain that Sindel, or Sheeva, or Shang Tsung for that matter aren't back. Not everyone's going to be in the next game. Here's hoping Human Subz will be. If it ain't Kuai Liang though, then I don't want him back. I like Noob Saibot too. He's in my top five, and the noob saibot character will be murdered if it's not bi han anymore.

That's quite a claim that "not everyone's going to come back" There is no evidence yet besides assumption of that happening or not.

you could argue "well Deception Made cuts, MK4 made cuts" But then you could argue... "Trilogy had EVERYONE" "Armageddon had EVERYONE"

At the most I could see the Elder Gods asking for help from Noob and in turn they give him the netherrealm. He would still be Noob Saibot though, he wouldn't revert to being Sub-Zero again.

I'm still of the group that thinks the Soulnado is going to take Noob to chaosrealm though. The endings often hint at what could happen in the next game, and Noob's ending hinted at allying himself with Havik.

Also those endings you get in single player, aren't cannon. Just because they showed johnny exploding with power, doesn't mean he's gonna explode with power. I know you said they were "hinting" but that's once again just speculation and nothing definite.

Also please explain why Noob is going to be murdered if it's not Bi-han anymore? IMO it's not Bi-han as it is. Do you think BI-han would really work for QuanChi after witnessing him LIE to scorpion infront of his face so that Scorpion would KILL him? Obviously It's just Noob Saibot, with Bi-han's memories.

As if Bi-han 100% doesn't give a shit about Kuai Lang anymore.. they effing grew up together and if Kuai was willing to change his name, leave the Lin Kuei and searched for his brother. They must've had deep bonds of brotherlyness.

Last edited:

The same people that complaing cyber subz ain't back will probably complain that Sindel, or Sheeva, or Shang Tsung for that matter aren't back.

As Critical said, we don't know who is and who isn't going to return.

Smoke could always be captured by the Lin Kuei in the next game turned cyber, in story mode, so that's not completely out of the question.
Cyber Sub-Zero being turned human is even less likely.

Sheeva and Shang Tsung don't pale in comparison to Sub-Zero, as far as popularity goes.

Whoa, I never said Shang Tsung and Sheeva paled in Comparison to Sub-Zero as far as popularity goes. I was simply saying that Cyber Subz will be the least of people's worries when guys like that probably won't return for the next game.

Also, I'm not saying Noob can't recover from not being Bi Han. I just want to say this though. Look at NRS track record. Look at their track record with characters who don't have a solid background with other characters and you will see what I'm talking about. Reptilie and Baraka have never looked more like trash than the did in this game, and if you take Bi han away from the Noob Saibot character then in essence he's in the same boat.

Also yes as a fan I guess you could say I am "obsessed" with the name Sub-Zero. Kuai Liang has been Sub-Zero the longest. To me that gives him seniority. For ages he has developed and formed a legacy for the character. Yet, people are so quick to throw it out the window.

I also want to make this point. Since they went back in time this time, could they not just as easily have left Bi-Han as Sub-Zero this time around and just have him leave the Lin Kuei before the automation causing his brother to be automated? Would it not bring the same outcome you guys are looking for? It would still end up Bi-Han as Sub-Zero, Kuai Liang as Cyber Sub-Zero. It would just be Tundra instead of Cyber Sub-Zero though.

They didn't do that though. They made a point of still turning Bi-Han into Noob Saibot. You know why? Because Bi-han as a character had evil in his heart that Quan Chi used to make him noob saibot. It was great storytelling at it's best. The a**hole got what was coming to him because he served a clan that would gladly murder people. Something his brother later wouldn't do, for different reasons.

Basically what I'm saying is this. They made a point of turning Bi-Han into Noob Saibot not once, but twice now. Kuai Liang also still ended up Sub-Zero and just because he's cyber doesn't mean he's not Sub-Zero anymore. Like I've said too. Cyber Subz doesn't compare to either and we need to stop acting like he does. He has been met with so much negativity that the people who like him should see it coming if he don't come back. He is a move stealing, one trick pony(Dive Kick anybody?).

Also you say the endings aren't canon, but no one and I mean no one can prove that. We have had a story mode in the past guys, and they made things out of the actual story mode end up to not be canon. Remember Armageddon or Deception. Not everything in the story was all true. Taven most definitely didn't win in Armageddon. They could easily say "hey we pick and choose what's canon and what's not canon."

The main point here though is that if they wanted Bi-Han to stay Sub-Zero then they could have just left him alive in this game. It would also have just gave them an easy out on carrying on the Sub-Zero and Scorpion rivalry forever. They didn't do that though. They still made Bi-Han Noob Saibot. Which says to me that Kuai Liang is Sub-Zero and Bi-Han is Noob Saibot. That's how I've seen it forever now though. Why people want Bi-Han back as Sub-Zero is beyond me. Hell Bi-Han's even been Noob Saibot now more than he's been Sub-Zero. 3 games as Noob Saibot now, and 11/2 as Sub-Zero.

Also let's not bring Noob's armageddon ending into this. That's the main reason people think it's a symbiote most of the time. The ending clearly says though that he was neither Sub-Zero nor Noob Saibot but something else entirely. So they didn't even seperate guys. Also if we want to say something is not canon. Those endings aren't canon, and that's for sure. Is Sub-Zero a god now? I don't think so.

Whoa, I never said Shang Tsung and Sheeva paled in Comparison to Sub-Zero as far as popularity goes. I was simply saying that Cyber Subz will be the least of people's worries when guys like that probably won't return for the next game.

Also, I'm not saying Noob can't recover from not being Bi Han. I just want to say this though. Look at NRS track record. Look at their track record with characters who don't have a solid background with other characters and you will see what I'm talking about. Reptilie and Baraka have never looked more like trash than the did in this game, and if you take Bi han away from the Noob Saibot character then in essence he's in the same boat.

Also yes as a fan I guess you could say I am "obsessed" with the name Sub-Zero. Kuai Liang has been Sub-Zero the longest. To me that gives him seniority. For ages he has developed and formed a legacy for the character. Yet, people are so quick to throw it out the window.

I also want to make this point. Since they went back in time this time, could they not just as easily have left Bi-Han as Sub-Zero this time around and just have him leave the Lin Kuei before the automation causing his brother to be automated? Would it not bring the same outcome you guys are looking for? It would still end up Bi-Han as Sub-Zero, Kuai Liang as Cyber Sub-Zero. It would just be Tundra instead of Cyber Sub-Zero though.

They didn't do that though. They made a point of still turning Bi-Han into Noob Saibot. You know why? Because Bi-han as a character had evil in his heart that Quan Chi used to make him noob saibot. It was great storytelling at it's best. The a**hole got what was coming to him because he served a clan that would gladly murder people. Something his brother later wouldn't do, for different reasons.

Basically what I'm saying is this. They made a point of turning Bi-Han into Noob Saibot not once, but twice now. Kuai Liang also still ended up Sub-Zero and just because he's cyber doesn't mean he's not Sub-Zero anymore. Like I've said too. Cyber Subz doesn't compare to either and we need to stop acting like he does. He has been met with so much negativity that the people who like him should see it coming if he don't come back. He is a move stealing, one trick pony(Dive Kick anybody?).

Also you say the endings aren't canon, but no one and I mean no one can prove that. We have had a story mode in the past guys, and they made things out of the actual story mode end up to not be canon. Remember Armageddon or Deception. Not everything in the story was all true. Taven most definitely didn't win in Armageddon. They could easily say "hey we pick and choose what's canon and what's not canon."

The main point here though is that if they wanted Bi-Han to stay Sub-Zero then they could have just left him alive in this game. It would also have just gave them an easy out on carrying on the Sub-Zero and Scorpion rivalry forever. They didn't do that though. They still made Bi-Han Noob Saibot. Which says to me that Kuai Liang is Sub-Zero and Bi-Han is Noob Saibot. That's how I've seen it forever now though. Why people want Bi-Han back as Sub-Zero is beyond me. Hell Bi-Han's even been Noob Saibot now more than he's been Sub-Zero. 3 games as Noob Saibot now, and 11/2 as Sub-Zero.

Also let's not bring Noob's armageddon ending into this. That's the main reason people think it's a symbiote most of the time. The ending clearly says though that he was neither Sub-Zero nor Noob Saibot but something else entirely. So they didn't even seperate guys. Also if we want to say something is not canon. Those endings aren't canon, and that's for sure. Is Sub-Zero a god now? I don't think so.

No, if they left Bi-han alive. Probably no Noob Saibot, Probably no Human Smoke.

That's 2 things possibly gone from that outcome.

The outcome they CHOSE to do. Has the potential for all possible outcomes. and doesn't trap them in a box.

Also if Bi-han didn't die, They'd probably turn HIM and HIS brother BOTH into Cyber units.

Atleast with the kuai lang looking for his brother. someone is avoiding being turned into a cyborg.

Plus that would hurt Scorpion as a character.

If he didn't kill Bi-han, Raiden promised to restore the Shirai Ryu with the Elder Gods.... can you say... Scorpion not being the angry guy he usually is with his lust for revenge?

- Noob hit into soulnado, soul is so badass it survives and ends up in Chaosrealm
- Discovers he is free of Quan Chi's control, and more powerful
- Allies with Havik/Chaosrealm to claim what is Shinnok/Quan's (Netherrealm), thus becoming a seperate force (allowing the story to avoid being Earth vs Netherrealm and spicing things up with a neutralish side)
- Discovers Cyber-Zero among Quan's minions, and sees him as a potentially powerful ally. Also he fights with his deep down brotherly bond, which leads to...
- Noob freeing Kuai AND reverting him back to Human form, as a show of power/recruitment in order to bring Kuai to his side (Chaosrealmers). This will add in a seperate story thread of Bi-Han/Kuai, them versus Shinnok/Quan (Mythologies up in here!), and integrating Scorpion's human death and resurrection into it.

Blammo.

- Noob hit into soulnado, soul is so badass it survives and ends up in Chaosrealm
- Allies with Havik/Chaosrealm to claim what is Shinnok/Quan's (Netherrealm), thus becoming a seperate force (allowing the story to avoid being Earth vs Netherrealm and spicing things up with a neutralish side)
- Discovers Cyber-Zero among Quan's minions, and sees him as a potentially powerful ally. Also he fights with his deep down brotherly bond, which leads to...
- Noob freeing Kuai AND reverting him back to Human form, as a show of power/recruitment in order to bring Kuai to his side (Chaosrealmers). This will add in a seperate story thread of Bi-Han/Kuai, them versus Shinnok/Quan (Mythologies up in here!), and integrating Scorpion's human death and resurrection into it.

Blammo.

Holy shit guy. I love the way you think. And you. I don't care how 'unlikely' this outcome is, it kicks ASS. and nothing in MKs story has ever made sense. But to see something like this.. Oh my god, it would make story mode kick more ass than in the first. You deserve a god damned medal! I looked up 'god damned medal' on google this is the first picture and god damn did it make sense :

oatmeal-medal.png

No, if they left Bi-han alive. Probably no Noob Saibot, Probably no Human Smoke.

That's 2 things possibly gone from that outcome.

The outcome they CHOSE to do. Has the potential for all possible outcomes. and doesn't trap them in a box.

Also if Bi-han didn't die, They'd probably turn HIM and HIS brother BOTH into Cyber units.

Atleast with the kuai lang looking for his brother. someone is avoiding being turned into a cyborg.

Plus that would hurt Scorpion as a character.

If he didn't kill Bi-han, Raiden promised to restore the Shirai Ryu with the Elder Gods.... can you say... Scorpion not being the angry guy he usually is with his lust for revenge?

Can you prove it would have hurt Scorpion's story?

I mean you want me to prove how exactly this is going to hurt Noob and Kuai Liang and Bi-Han in the long run, so can you prove it would hurt Scorpion?

Hell, they could just as eaily had Raiden not say he would revive Scorpion's family. He could have just pleaded with him not to murder Bi-Han.

Also you want Noob Saibot to seperate from Bi Han right? Well, then you could see that if Noob Saibot is in fact not Bi-Han then it wouldn't matter who the hell Noob Saibot was anyway. They could place the "symbiote" on anybody. Make a meaningless goon turn out to be Noob Saibot and guess what the character still exists. Also Smoke would still be there because Kuai Liang is still there and Smoke still would have gotten saved because Raiden still would have seen the vision from the past.

They could have just had Bi han be out on a mission or something and that would be the reasoning behind him not being automated.

So there you go:
Noob Saibot
Sub-Zero
Cyber Sub-Zero
and Smoke are all still there in that scenario. Bi Han just lives instead of dies.

Now the actual story. They still turned bi-han into noob saibot. You know why? Because Noob Saibot is Bi han. He doesn't care for his brother anymore because the evil in his soul overtook him. He enjoys the evil being that he is.

The reason there is a "Noob" and a "Saibot" I believe is because every being has a shadow including Noob. Noob's just happens to act like a limb for him. Like another person attached to him at all times. They aren't a different being at all though. Bi Han is Noob Saibot.

Cyber Sub-Zero could easily still be in the game too guys with Kuai Liang remaining sub-zero. Let's say they get revived into their natural human state. Cyber Subz would still be there for the first part of the story, thus his reason for being included in MKX roster. How about this one. What if Kuai Liang actually escaped from the Lin Kuei off camera, and they placed his dna into a prototype cyborg. Therefor a clone was created. Then you have cyber subz and Sub-Zero.

There's many ways they can still include cyber subz if they had too. The fact is though, they don't have too. Hsu Hao and other characters have been ruled out to never come back. I would not at all be surprised if they said we might include cyber subz in later games but he's completely non canon. I also wouldn't be surprised if they said cyber subz is not coming back at all ever. He hasn't been well received guys. Look at his popularity compared to either Noob Saibot or Sub-Zero on he official site and you can see that if one of those three goes, it's going to be cyber subz.

they could also separate noob from saibot for the simple fact of tobais leaving Mk. lol the best stories mimic real life why not have noob / saibot, Bi Han, kui liang's story do the same?

Holy shit guy. I love the way you think. And you. I don't care how 'unlikely' this outcome is, it kicks ASS. and nothing in MKs story has ever made sense. But to see something like this.. Oh my god, it would make story mode kick more ass than in the first. You deserve a god damned medal! I looked up 'god damned medal' on google this is the first picture and god damn did it make sense :

oatmeal-medal.png

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mr. Dawg you may just be my new partner in crime. hmmmmm. nah... you may be my Deimos ( Kratos's brother)

No I can't prove it and i never asked you to prove anything, but you made things sound like facts.

And yes it would hurt scorpions vengeful character but that doesn't mean he can't grow from a new perspective.

Lol, you keep changing what's already done. We could do this all day if you change events in mk9.

What happens in mk9 stays in mk9. I doubt they are gonna put out a patch that changes the story for you. So speculating this stuff is stupid. Stick to using mk9 as a history guideline and not a object to change.

Also what if noob was born from bi-Han hence he doesn't exist without him turning dead first. Then that puts a hole in your theory.

You obviously just have a hard on for kuai Lang and you can't appreciate another point of view because it collides with what you want.

So I'm done talking to you about this. You'll never see both sides.

I easily see your side, and agree for it to
Be a possible outcome. Only reason I argued with you Is because you were trying to discredit their theories and hopes with extremely subpar evidence.

Blammo.

I agree with AMES and Viking_Poodle.
Sir, you have just won this thread.
I am not worthy. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

This thread may now be closed.

Criss, I would even love for NRS to use this idea to make a Scorpion and Sub-Zero action \ adventure game, as an in-between filler from the end of MK9 leading up to MK10.

Last edited:
I agree with AMES and Viking_Poodle.
Sir, you have just won this thread.
I am not worthy. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

This thread may now be closed.

Criss, I would even love for NRS to use this idea to make a Scorpion and Sub-Zero action \ adventure game, as an in-between filler from the end of MK9 leading up to MK10.

I've wondered if that's what is going to happen anyway. With boon bringing it up I feel it may have been testing the waters. Also Sub-Zero's ending hints at it. Along with NRS saying that Shinnok would not be the main boss in the next game (I believe). I think that a game where Subz and Scorpion team up could be on the horizon. I still feel that would have to be Kuai Liang to team up with Scorps though. Bi Han and Scorpion absolutely hate each other. I mean they killed one another. Plus it may give us a way to get a human sub-zero back before the next official fighting game.

I'm thinking that since they aren't working on MKX quite yet, that MK Scorpion and Sub-Zero definitely could be in the works with Shinnok, Quan Chi, and Noob Saibot all playing bosses in the game.

I think that a game where Subz and Scorpion team up could be on the horizon. I still feel that would have to be Kuai Liang to team up with Scorps though. Bi Han and Scorpion absolutely hate each other.

Flying Jinko and I have been talking about this for a while, as far as a Scorpion and Sub-Zero action \ adventure game go.
Scorpion promised NOT to hurt Kuai Liang, so I could see a game where they team up to take out Quan Chi and the forces of NetherRealm for killing both of their clans and family, and Shinnok escapes in a final ending cut-scene.

NRS could even make it an in-between game that links MK9 to MK10.

In the same action-adventure game you could also include Sektor, Cyrax and Smoke since they're all Lin Kuei.

See that's what I was thinking. I figure it will tie Mk9 and MKX together. Possibly even have Scorp and Subz fight the other zombies or something.

I completely forgot about Sektor as well. I see him being a boss in the game as well. I just really hope they make this game. They would get my money.

you know what i want... i want none of them to return.. i like cuber subzero and i like noob saibot.. i think if there should be a human ninja type person.. they should introduce frost